Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > AA's Unexplained Phenomena Thread: Chapter 1 - UFO's and Alien Visitations!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th July 2005
BC's neighbor
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Indkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparaziIndkrish is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntaunt
Now i wanna keep this thread different from the rest by providing some audio and vdo evidence and historical interviews and stuff!!

so heres a .wav file that u can listen to!! its the original interview given by Kenneth Arnold to abc radio after his sighting!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/3209516/K...yer-3.WAV.html
kewl... will hear it soon
Sooner or later a man who wears two faces forgets which one is real

Old 20th July 2005
Reticulan Abductee
Visit my website

auntaunt has disabled reputations
UL: 32.23 gb DL: 8.73 gb Ratio: 3.69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indkrish
hehehe....... hanging on
and one more thing I dont understand is, why only *one* like Mr. Kenneth Arnold could sight those 9 ships... i mean, if i was there that night, even i would have seen them with my eyes, isnt it? is that people cant see at night clearly in Yakima on june 24th nite?!
it was Mt. Rainier, wher the sighting happened!! and since Arnold was flying and since its a mountain, he alone made the sighting!!

Old 20th July 2005

kambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
UFOs have always been fascinating.... but only to watch it in alien movies. i too would love to hear it from someone who claims that he has seen a ufo for real. only thing i dont understand is how come we dont see the aliens as we call them on earth, if their space ships have visited mother earth!

KQ, i dont understand what has bigbang to do with aliens or ufos. you want to say that we people came in a ufo from some other place in the universe and settled on earth, and adam and eve somehow forgot about that ufo? or i misunderstood your point?
well its all related, if u accept the big-bang u accept the randomness of the creation of the universe and life, which as i said b4 is too foolish to assume considering the acurateness of the laws of nature. so maybe there is some force (the aliens, not the kind u see in movies) which is controlling our existance. maybe someone planted us on earth (throw out the adam eve stuff ) and maybe they keep on visting us, probably to take us away when we are done with totally ruining earth, to some new galaxy

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
BillClinton has disabled reputations
UL: 32.85 gb DL: 14.97 gb Ratio: 2.19
Quote:
if lets say, i developed a spaceship which can travel light years in hours, and i am roaming around, do you think i would stop by a planet after knowing that its occupied. that too when i dont know if its hostile or not. i dont think so.

i think if aliens have found us, we would have known that by now.
u r thinking like a human and not an alien.
aliens might not know about hostility at all?

Old 20th July 2005
Reticulan Abductee
Visit my website

auntaunt has disabled reputations
UL: 32.23 gb DL: 8.73 gb Ratio: 3.69
ok folks, will be back in an hour or so!! in the meantime, download Arnold's interview and listen!! will be back and post more for sure!!

Old 20th July 2005
Acting Member

ragsdj has disabled reputations
UL: 1.21 gb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 1.09
wow

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
Quote:
hehehe....... hanging on
and one more thing I dont understand is, why only *one* like Mr. Kenneth Arnold could sight those 9 ships... i mean, if i was there that night, even i would have seen them with my eyes, isnt it? is that people cant see at night clearly in Yakima on june 24th nite?!
it could be that nobody else's accounts became popular ... auntie did refer to the military in that post

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
hmm .. interesting interview.
but, like IKr is insinuating, how about it being too convenient?

Old 20th July 2005
Not familiar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kambaqqt
well its all related, if u accept the big-bang u accept the randomness of the creation of the universe and life, which as i said b4 is too foolish to assume considering the acurateness of the laws of nature. so maybe there is some force (the aliens, not the kind u see in movies) which is controlling our existance. maybe someone planted us on earth (throw out the adam eve stuff ) and maybe they keep on visting us, probably to take us away when we are done with totally ruining earth, to some new galaxy
geez! listening to this, i am favouring auntie's seeding theory.
like clarke says in 2001-space odyssey ... aliens seeded this planet (this part clarke doesn't say) and want us to go in some direction give us timely nudges and pushes and make things happen (this clarke does say)

Old 20th July 2005

kambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkambaqqt has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Making this interesting discussion sticky for a while

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls