Xossip

Old 7th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriaiza View Post
We already have xing.Shout box for me is just another form of live threads but even more useless.Dont you think 25+ repps are more then enough?I give repps to noobs but i dont wana give them +50 just for joining the forum.In other words even if we are allowed to give more repps then 25 then we should also have the option to give less repps as well.Why not just leave it as it is?

there are many memebrs wwho have around 130 + rep power..

wht if they really like the post/ thread and want to really give some good reputation ?

and i think we can have a option like rep power control panel in UCP to adjust how much we can rep other ??

i know this is too much asking but these thing can make exbii more awesome plaec ...

and also wht about themes ? guys ?

i know ther is always a argument that the default vbulletin theme is ver y std and easy for many.

i dont want to change the ebii theme drastically .. a few color change , a few bar.. a few little color change here and there ... ?

Old 7th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
there are many memebrs wwho have around 130 + rep power..

wht if they really like the post/ thread and want to really give some good reputation ?

and i think we can have a option like rep power control panel in UCP to adjust how much we can rep other ??

i know this is too much asking but these thing can make exbii more awesome plaec ...

and also wht about themes ? guys ?

i know ther is always a argument that the default vbulletin theme is ver y std and easy for many.

i dont want to change the ebii theme drastically .. a few color change , a few bar.. a few little color change here and there ... ?
I agree with the highlighted part.Other then that if you really liked a thread then repp him 2-3 times for it.Yes it'll take some time but what's the hurry?I like the way exbii looks why turn it in differant colurs?There are lots of forums with black and hell i have seen even one with pink!Anyway thanks for your suggestions.

Old 7th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
rep him two or three times... , thats far too diffcilut

with viewingthread of more than 50 a day... its difficult..

yes i too agree that there are so many forums with horrible themes..

but thats wht i leave it to deign segment of exbii....

Old 7th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Quote:
rep him two or three times... , thats far too diffcilut

with viewingthread of more than 50 a day... its difficult..

yes i too agree that there are so many forums with horrible themes..

but thats wht i leave it to deign segment of exbii....
If something is worth it then you'll do it.Like i said what's the rush?It's just repps not a organ that you want to donate to a dying kid that'll save his life.Your still here and so is the person you want to give repps.If you want to give him +100 then what does it matter if you do it at once or they'll have to wait a few days/weeks for it?Repping others +50 or higher and repping them time and time again will put noobs on par with the members who have been here for a few years in no time.Does this what you want?Repps are just a token of apericiation.Those who repp me +25 and are the same for me as those who can only repp me +1.Their repps show me that my hard work is appericiated and at the end of the day that's what repps are for.

Old 7th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
agree ......

Old 7th May 2009
Take care everyone
Quote:
agree ......

Thanks buddy repped you back.I'll wait for the remaining +85 now.

Old 7th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
ok how about this suggestion :

increase inbox size to 100 ? or atleast 75 ?

Old 7th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriaiza View Post
Thanks buddy repped you back.I'll wait for the remaining +85 now.

it will take another month .. dont worry ... u arent going anywhere , me either....

no offence bro....

just fun..

Last edited by skoar_virus : 7th May 2009 at 05:56 PM.

Old 7th May 2009
Enjoy...........

jimy2310 has hacked the reps databasejimy2310 has hacked the reps databasejimy2310 has hacked the reps databasejimy2310 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to jimy2310
UL: 20.25 gb DL: 24.94 gb Ratio: 0.81
Well i dont know how much weight my point has but there r so many free eaters on EXBII....who has habite of just downloading not replying.....i think there r 40% users or may b more of them have same habit....so my suggestion is to set some michanism like " if the user just visits the thread then okay but if the user download something from the thread then he must reply to the thread...."

As u see there r plenty of thread which left behind just bcoz of the less reply to them....and sometime very good stuff gets out of the reach......soooo i just think like that......its just a thought came to my mind......else admins and mods r there to think the best for all of us......thanks

Old 7th May 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Many of these have already been discussed in the MC and other forums but keep them coming.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls