Xossip

Old 10th May 2009
regularly irregular

tesseract has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
guys one more.. :[ damn my brain....!!! ]

could there be a desi and non desi section..

at present these two are intermingled and hard to differentiate and a cute seperation would put the members in the right place..
Wat bout threads having both Desi and Finrangi stuff (Mixed Bag section) and when the one is uncertain of the Desiness of the posts (Unsure Desi/Videshi Section)?

Biggest problem 'Another subsection '

Last edited by tesseract : 10th May 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Old 10th May 2009
Custom title

spiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.44 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.38
Quote:

at present these two are intermingled and hard to differentiate and a cute seperation would put the members in the right place..
Looks like a cool idea
+1 Bro

Old 10th May 2009
Custom title

spiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographspiel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.44 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.38
Quote:

good idea.I also would like to have it

Old 10th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
thnks ..

all i am saying is let be sub section for desi content and non desi content...

this way those who want desi content can directly acess them .. without going thru thousands of other thread to finf which one is which ....

and i think auto resize of huge pics must be added ...

recenlty went to thread and saw huge pics ...and all the themes alignment went wrong...

Old 10th May 2009
regularly irregular

Quote:
and i think auto resize of huge pics must be added ...

recenlty went to thread and saw huge pics ...and all the themes alignment went wrong...
No need IMHO... as eXBii discourages posting of large in-line pics in the first place... And the resize feature is available in all leading browsers as add-on and by default in Opera.

Old 10th May 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
as eXBii discourages posting of large in-line pics in the first place
Since when?

PS: I made the suggestion to resize larger than width pictures in 1853 when I was first MC and it has been since subsequently ignored and rejected a zillion times.

PPS: Appreciate skoar_virus'es efforts to save CPU and damn his brain too.

Old 10th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
The last thing i would like to see is more subsections.Like tesseract said before me many of the threads have moth desi and farangi.I say as long as they are nangi just enjoy them.

Old 10th May 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
IMHO requests for further subsections on the basis of anything, desi, videsi, pics, vids, male, female, shemale etc etc etc will most likely be ignored and you might as well save your breath.

Old 10th May 2009
regularly irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonso View Post
Since when?

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...53&postcount=6

Old 10th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
Yes he said that because Mango paji don't let anyone answer noobs without showing his athorta.Other then that just go to PNV and it's filled with threads after threads of large pictures nudes.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 10th May 2009 at 05:39 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls