Xossip

Old 10th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
i thought this thread was " IDEAS to......"

iam just giving them..

if you have any good one .. give em..

atleast give a good reason for not using those ideas,a healthy discussion is always good...and stop making fun of ... !!!

thnks anyway...

....................................................................................(skoar_virus left this thread )

Old 11th May 2009
Vivite Et Sinite Mori
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
pxs007 has disabled reputations
UL: 10.70 gb DL: 5.66 gb Ratio: 1.89
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
i thought this thread was " IDEAS to......"

iam just giving them..

if you have any good one .. give em..

atleast give a good reason for not using those ideas,a healthy discussion is always good...and stop making fun of ... !!!

thnks anyway...

....................................................................................(skoar_virus left this thread )
Don't sweat the small stuff and get upset. I don't think anyone made fun of your ideas.
The auto-resize is a decent idea if it can be done easily. I have faced the same issue but it has not bothered me that much. Splitting/Marking content into desi/videsi is most likely not going to happen. Too many sub-forums and imo it takes away some of the community oriented feel.

Members today can easily add Desi or Videsi to their thread titles. Some do, most don't. In the same vein, I don't think most will categorize their content appropriately either.

Old 11th May 2009
Rattle!

Numba has disabled reputations
Quote:
, I don't think most will categorize their content appropriately either
xactly wat i said

Old 11th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriaiza View Post
What's next?Soon we'll be providing some oil and tissues with these threads as well.How hard it is to just click on the thread and check what's inside it?Most of the thread names give a strong idea about what's inside it.In other words why fix it if aint broke?
i p.s was pissed with this reply...

we members are giving some ideas to improve exbii , and we are not giving ideas for it to go down ? in that case why make a fun off it ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxs007 View Post
Don't sweat the small stuff and get upset. I don't think anyone made fun of your ideas.
The auto-resize is a decent idea if it can be done easily. I have faced the same issue but it has not bothered me that much. Splitting/Marking content into desi/videsi is most likely not going to happen. Too many sub-forums and imo it takes away some of the community oriented feel.

Members today can easily add Desi or Videsi to their thread titles. Some do, most don't. In the same vein, I don't think most will categorize their content appropriately either.

thnks... how about the color code ? cant we implement on a test base ? and get members opinion ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba View Post
xactly wat i said

yes , just like thread starters have to give a title , we will make sure they categorize it to desi or non desi , or else they will get a error saying this option has not been filled up or something like that...

guys i am not saying all my ideas rock.. or something like that.... atleast i am trying.. so respect others...

thnks for all who gave postive replies..

Old 11th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
i p.s was pissed with this reply...

we members are giving some ideas to improve exbii , and we are not giving ideas for it to go down ? in that case why make a fun off it ???
Calm down dear it was just a joke.I wasn't making fun of you.See the differance between the 2?Anyway ofcourse keep giving ideas it's just that like you said yourself not all your ideas rock.As soon as you'll give something which hasn't been discused by the mods before and which can improve this forum, ofcourse it will be implemented.Nobody is making fun of you and infact you have been given reasons why some of your suggestions are difficult to come to fruition.Happy now?

Old 11th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by meriaiza View Post
Calm down dear it was just a joke.I wasn't making fun of you.See the differance between the 2?Anyway ofcourse keep giving ideas it's just that like you said yourself not all your ideas rock.As soon as you'll give something which hasn't been discused by the mods before and which can improve this forum, ofcourse it will be implemented.Nobody is making fun of you and infact you have been given reasons why some of your suggestions are difficult to come to fruition.Happy now?

thnks for clearing up...

i never wanted to argue mods or admins..

ok ... back to topic.. wht about picture resize .. or say auto fit to screen...

Old 11th May 2009
regularly irregular

tesseract has disabled reputations
Quote:
thnks for clearing up...

i never wanted to argue mods or admins..

ok ... back to topic.. wht about picture resize .. or say auto fit to screen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonso View Post
PS: I made the suggestion to resize larger than width pictures in 1853 when I was first MC and it has been since subsequently ignored and rejected a zillion times.

PPS: Appreciate skoar_virus'es efforts to save CPU and damn his brain too.
I was not born in 1853, but I guess there had be a good reason for the rejection. The point is, it's been discussed already. Pls continue with suggestions.

Old 11th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
why was it it rejected ...

the main resason could be the pictures could be resized to a point if not done properly to a size resmbling another thumbnail , which will suck !!

all iam saying is a proportional ( % ) reduction of the image ( not the actual picture though ) to the screen size of the members.

just to say like ...

a image of size 1444x900 could be resized to 800x550 ( as u can see it not 800x600 , which would be the actual screen size of the memebers , making againt the picutre very big for HIS SCREEN ! that 550 would be the result minus the border of browser ) hope you get my point... i tried to explain to maximum ...

Old 11th May 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Quote:
why was it it rejected ...
It was ignored.

You are talking about CSS image width resize and javascript image width resize.

My guess is that it was not implemented because of the additional overhead i.e. they wanted to save CPU or because every modern browser can deal with it pretty gracefully.

You dont have to tell me, I am already sold to the idea

Old 11th May 2009
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
anyway most of the image are grabbed from picscrazy , which is within thier server ( think so ) , so a cached version would be the soltuion , this way there is no cpu overload..

i think we can give a try and see it overloads...

we can reduce the thubnail on the side of picscrazy to 4 and have this option here ( the image resize ) which will balance the cpu load..

more over this is going to be only a CSS aligmant only na ... then its upto the browser to resize the image than the server.. ( i am not a expert in this area.. hope i am right ) correct me if i am wrong..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls