Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > NON VEG JOKES NEW AND OLD

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

mava supari has disabled reputations
jiyo cutie bhai. bade dino baad dikhai diye ho yaar.

Old 1 Week Ago
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutesaladka View Post
Thanks amer lekin lagta hai abb old members like rajcrazi minato rajveer xyster in sabney xossip chhor diya hai??? aaj kaafi din k baad tumhara comment dekh k khushi huyi
bas bhai sab pension ka jivan ji rahe hai ab nhb aata hu toh ek baar yeh thread jarur dekhta hu.. good to see your recent jokes post and many many congrats on your wedding which happened i think last year

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 1 Week Ago
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
NON VEG JOKES NEW AND OLD
I ate chikun

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

cutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcutesaladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to cutesaladka
UL: 151.97 gb DL: 5.31 gb Ratio: 28.59
Quote:
Originally Posted by mava supari View Post
jiyo cutie bhai. bade dino baad dikhai diye ho yaar.
heheheh mava supari thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
bas bhai sab pension ka jivan ji rahe hai ab nhb aata hu toh ek baar yeh thread jarur dekhta hu.. good to see your recent jokes post and many many congrats on your wedding which happened i think last year

hahahhaah yahan kesi pension......exbii now xossip aisa manch jissey koi retire nahi hota hai rajveer

Old 1 Week Ago
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
रात को सोने से पहले एक मच्छर मार दिया करें ताकि बाकी के मच्छर उसके जनाजे पर चले जाएँ, और आप मजे से सो जाएँ।< image >< image >< image >< image >

Reps added !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1 Week Ago

aaryansanky has disabled reputations

Old 1 Week Ago

aaryansanky has disabled reputations

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls