Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Ab Tak 39 - Autobiography of the Promiscuous Male

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th April 2013
Raj

bondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universebondjamesbond09 is one with the universe
UL: 224.00 kb DL: 38.50 mb Ratio: 0.01

Old 13th November 2013

PromiscuousMale has received several accoladesPromiscuousMale has received several accoladesPromiscuousMale has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to PromiscuousMale Send a message via Skype™ to PromiscuousMale
Hi Friends,

Exbii was banned and I was unable to know that the name of the forum has been changed. Hence the delay, now that I have found it... I would start with the narration, though now the topic should read,..... ab tak 34 :-)

See Ya

Old 13th November 2013

PromiscuousMale has received several accoladesPromiscuousMale has received several accoladesPromiscuousMale has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to PromiscuousMale Send a message via Skype™ to PromiscuousMale
Tabassum, Ritu and Sanjana

Tabassum, Ritu and Sanjana

So I am picking the threads from where I left, I have had some fun in life and failed to get into an Engineering College, whereas the apple of my eye Sabeena got into one.... Now Moving Ahead.....

I took admission in BSc having failed to get admission in any engineering college. Sabeena got admission in REC. However, the pangs of love between us increased with distance, we used to write long love letters to each other. We used to meet whenever she came home on holidays, spending long evenings together.

At my home, Dad had developed some neurological problems, because of which he was shifted to some clerical department from his technical department. Mom was better, but she was also a lot depressed because of the whole thing.

I joined the same company soldering PCBs once again to support myself, where I grew to be a supervisor. The owner of that company was also very supportive of me. My work timings were 4PM - 10PM shift.

At college, things were moving very good for me. Tabassum had joined PCM and was in my class, she was a very good dancer too and was selected for solo folk dance for youth festival. She egged on me to join the same club and I also secured a small role in a play. During this time I met the two other girls Ritu and Sanjana.

I and Tabassum were classmates, Ritu was a II year student and Sanjana was also 1st year arts student. The days were spent in the company of these women and other students in college, without even a worry about attendance and evenings were spent working, till midnights long love letters were written to Sabeeena, detailing the daily life but not including the time with the girls.

During this time, I developed the taste of Urdu Poetry. Tabassum and I were not only in the same class, we also got the same group for practicals. Slowly somethings were developing between us, and we used to hold hands and things like that. Then one day in Physics Practical, I rubbed her back, she went all red. I came lower and on her awesome hips, massaging there while sitting in the back row, she started breathing heavy. She removed my hand and held it tight. Which was enough indication to now seasoned me. Let me explain Tabassum. She was also 5-2 around the same hieght as Sabeena. But she had bigger boobs and an awesome ass, which bulged out of her tight salwars. She had small fringe of hair on her forehead, rest the hair went till the small of her back, which she used to keep tied as a pony. Though she was aware about my affair with Sabeena and we used to discuss the same a lot too, holding hands and then me trying to take liberties with her never bothered her.

Whereas with Ritu things were moving on a diffirent plane. She used to stay in Girls hostel, which was further down the boys hostel. Though for other girls the curfew started at 7PM, for girls taking part in dramatics and preparing for youth festival, it extended till 8.30PM. Ritu was lil chubby, she had no friends, apparently not pretty too. I think it was she who started giving me hints like asking me to walk her upto the girls hostel, asking me to come with her for tea and so on. I used to mind that, because for me I had taken one month short leaves from my employer and has to report till 8PM to solder the ICs on the PCBs, which was my duty as a supervisor. My employer had supported me otherwise. However, he also kind of told me twice about the mounting work. Ritu however was getting emotionally attached, she used to throw tantrums as well. However, I got immune to those tantrums soon and started throwing counter-weight on her. Resultantly, she initiated a kiss after a fight.

Sanjana was also a plain jane. Almost flat chested though taller than other two. But she was very fair and thus looked prettier than others. We used to joke a lot and was generally on pleasant terms. I also had gotten into funny meanings to the english expression, so one fineday, when teacher called her a nightmare, I told her that the teacher actually meant that she is RAAT KI GHODI (Night - Mare), she hit me with a book. On another occasion, when she was bitten by a mosquito, I told her that she should have allowed bigger animals to bite her, otherwise she would always be saddled with mosquito bites on her chest too.

By the middle of the college year, some action had started with all 3 girls, when I quit that evening job of mine and joined Sahara Para Banking. It gave me flexibility of working hours and increased my income. It was during this time that Ritu asked me to accompany her to a movie on Sunday. Where she allowed me to roam my hands on her body with complete liberty. She also placed her hand on my tool. I repeated the same next day with Tabassum. Where I inserted my hand in her shirt, where I squeezed the rock hard tits. I told Tabassum to find a way so that we can have complete fun.

Old 13th November 2013
Custom title

teema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
welcome Back

Old 16th November 2013

Tabassum

Tabassum

After the cinema hall, I told Tabassum, we desperately needed a place. I was staying in Hostel, which was no place to bring a girl. She stayed in a gated colony, which again was out of bound, with her mother being a housewife.

Finally again, I decided to approach the cousin of mine, who was in same city. It is the same cousin who had given me condoms when Seema's periods were delayed. Though he was my second cousin, we rarely met. The reason was that my mother was very upset that these relatives had not offered me a stay at their place when I joined college in that city. I had not visited his place in last two and half year in the city, though they were aware of my studying in the same city, they also had never called me. But then lust does make a man eat pride :-). There were no phones at that time, so in the evening I decided to go to his place.

When I went to his place, I realized my cousin sister is also blossoming. That evening, she was wearing a nightie, thin and her legs were almost visible through the thin material. It seems that her family members were still not aware of her growing up. But the lusty growing boy could see the perking tits and slim legs, being joined upwards at the growing thickness.

Auntie asked usual questions about the health of my father and insisted that I should stay back and have dinner with them. "Ghar Ka Khana" home cooked meal. She also lamented that my complexion has darkened and that though I have failed to get into Engineering College, I should take good care of my health. I asked my younger cousin, Kannu, about her studies and all and interests. The whole atmosphere was very warm and not what I had anticipated.

My cousin brother however was out of station for some competitive exam, hence I relished my dinner, laughed with Kannu, joked, watched some TV and came back. Making a mental note that these were not bad people. They had a small house like ours, and may be for other reasons they could not have afforded one more member in their house. Auntie insisted that I should come more often. Uncle also said the same and Kannu almost pleaded to come again (or so I imagined).

Anyways, absence of phones meant that in a bid to meet my cousin brother and find a place to fuck Tabassum, I broke the ice with Kannu, who wanted to roam the world, who liked movies, who was a fan of Madhuri Dixit, who liked music, who wanted to wear jeans and skirts, who eyed me with fascination, who laughed with a pearly laughter showing all teeth.

Eventually over another lazy Sunday afternoon at their place. Having Kadi-Chaawal, I asked my cousin brother for the favor. His eyes widened and he also wanted a girl to fuck. Virgin despite being 4-5 years older. A false promise that I would try to fix him with some girl, he told me to meet him in a couple of days, so that he can ask any of his friends.

Simultaneously, I realized, that my part time work was fetching me some 1200-1500 per month. I was meeting all my expenses on my own. I made a mental note to take a room on rent when my earnings hit 2000.

Brother finally was able to convince one of his friends to allow me and my GF to spend noons and afternoons in his house as his parents were working. So the house was empty till 5PM from 10AM. This guy also wanted a girl.

Next morning, at 8AM, the plan was made with Tabassum, she looked so happy at the news as if she was waiting for this moment. Both of us were sitting in class and looking at each other and at our watches seeing the minutes pass by.

At sharp 10, we left. Me leading her and she following on her cycle in the small city, the distance of less than 2KM seemed like a travel to moon. In between I bought condoms.

On reaching his place, I showed her the door and asked her to ring the bell after another man gets out of the said house. And I went ahead.

As soon as the friend of my brother left, within two minutes, Tabassum pressed the bell. I opened the door, she entered and I latched the door from the inside and hugged Tabassum from behind. Kneading her boobs and licking her neck. Within no time, her shirt and salwar was taken out and kept safely lest they get crumpled. My mouth was on her firm boobs and she was squirming with pleasure. She pressed my head on the boobs, my hand entered between her thigh, trying to enter her pussy, which was already wet and dripping with anticipation. I started biting on her boobs, which pleased her further and she egged me to handle them roughly. I pressed them real hard and she felt pain but she said she liked it. In the bedroom I made her sit on the floor and started opening my pants. I brought out my dick and slapped her face with my dong.

Her hands reached and cupped my balls. While I kept slapping her chin, cheeks and lips with my dick. She reached out and slided the foreskin back.... she was looking at my dick as if transfixed. 'Moonh me le' (Take it in the mouth) I commanded... she looked up and opened her mouth. I slided the precum oozing dick of mine in her wet mouth. She lapped on my dick with her tongue and kept on sliding in and out using her hands. I removed the hand and asked her to do the same using the movement of her head. Which she agreed and started doing.....

I asked her to get up and made her lie on the bed, I gave her a good lick and she started moaning.... I opened her legs to the fullest and gave a good lick on the neatly trimmed cunt of hers. Fingering her, prying open her pussy and inserting my tongue.... she was squirming with pleasure. I also laid down on the bed and we started in 69. I clutched her head between my thighs and started humping her, facefucking her while I kept on licking. All of a sudden, I felt my pleasure building, though not as per my plan. I started shooting cum in her mouth. She tried to get free but I clutched her head between my legs.

When I looked down, I saw her face blood red and my cum oozing out of it, she trying to spit whatever is left in her mouth to the horror of mine on the clean bedsheet of this guy. She tried to get up but I pressed her harder and kept on licking her clit, while trying to insert my still hard cock in her mouth, she was waiving her head but I still succeeding to insert my cock in her mouth. I was loosing erection a bit but kept fucking her face.

Shortly, I got up and asked her what is wrong. She said nothing but her breathing was much laboured, her nose and eyes were dripping water. I made her sit and asked how she liked it..... She hugged me in return and started kissing on my neck and called me 'Zallad'.

I washed myself and she also went for a pee. We tried to clean the bedsheet using our hankies. I sat relaxed on the bed and asked her to suck me again, she just asked, "kab karenge" (When would we fuck). I told her that soon.... againt by constant sucking I was hard again in no time.

I put on the condom and she said, "Chaddar Kharaab Ho Jaayegi" (Bedsheet would be spoiled), haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa with erect dick I was looking for something suitable. And we finally put a towel under her bums and I proceeded to insert her. She hugged me while I placed my dick on the hole. Pressing it and guiding it, It went in more pressure and more thrusts and it all went in.... blood oozed out... finally a virgin bled, I said to myself. I kept on humping her for a long time, ..... she hugged me so tight that her boobies were completely crushed below me ..... my pole was fully plugged into her and she had lifted her legs in the air... while I was thrusting wildly in her, I thought of changing positions, but then the pressure had started building up...while she kept moaning..... and when the pressure was beyond control again, I took out the blood stained condom and sprayed cum on her lower body.

She once again hugged me and pulled me on top of her and started smooching me like a mad girl....

..... Would Continue .....

Old 17th November 2013

wiseowl has received several accoladeswiseowl has received several accoladeswiseowl has received several accoladeswiseowl has received several accoladeswiseowl has received several accolades
UL: 29.21 gb DL: 18.78 gb Ratio: 1.56
wow ..........very good thanks

Old 18th November 2013
Custom title

teema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Maast

Old 18th November 2013

harshiindia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
nyc story but not updated

Old 10th December 2013
Custom title

raj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accolades
simply superb plz don't stop eagerly waiting for the update

Old 10th December 2013

Hi

Hi Friends,

I was busy with Electioneering in Delhi. One of my friends was fighting elections.

I would continue tomorrow with the same ferver.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls