Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Marathi model Nikita Gokhale poses nude

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd March 2014

IAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our community
Marathi model Nikita Gokhale poses nude

Actress and model Nikita Gokhale is all set to pose nude for the Playboy magazine, after posing topless for a recent photshoot.

After Sherlyn Chopra, Veena Malik and Poonam Pandey, Nikita will pose nude for the 'Playboy' photo shoot, reports a Marathi website. Nikita will bare her assets for the Hollywood adult magazine 'Playboy' founded by Hugh Hefner. Nikita hails from Nagpur and has done a number of modelling assignments in the past. She has recently done the photo shoot for the auditions of the Playboy magazine. These photos have been sent to the selectors. If the photos get approved by Hugh, then post Sherlyn, Nikita willMarathi model Nikita Gokhale poses nude be the second Indian model to pose nude for the magazine

Old 3rd March 2014
Time STOPS lol

sujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 692.92 mb DL: 401.12 mb Ratio: 1.73
source
“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and will always solve the problems of the human race.” –Calvin Coolidge

Old 3rd March 2014
OKediHaveliJitheBhaboNahi Kheli

chamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our community
india shining

Old 3rd March 2014
Banned
Visit my website

ekka raja has received several accoladesekka raja has received several accoladesekka raja has received several accoladesekka raja has received several accolades
pehli baar yeh news 2012 mai aayi thi tab se ab tak yeh nude hi nahi hui. sherly ki tarah yeh bhi tattegiri kar ri hai indian do ke sath. these bitches have learnt this game well D:

Old 3rd March 2014
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
thanks for the pics
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 4th March 2014
Who do you think I am?
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
I_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.93 gb DL: 21.71 gb Ratio: 1.01
no source.

Old 4th March 2014

chamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our community
Lightbulb Marathi model Nikita Gokhale poses nude

Actress and model Nikita Gokhale is all set to pose nude for the Playboy magazine, after posing topless for a recent photshoot.

After Sherlyn Chopra, Veena Malik and Poonam Pandey, Nikita will pose nude for the 'Playboy' photo shoot, reports a Marathi website. Nikita will bare her assets for the Hollywood adult magazine 'Playboy' founded by Hugh Hefner. Nikita hails from Nagpur and has done a number of modelling assignments in the past. She has recently done the photo shoot for the auditions of the Playboy magazine. These photos have been sent to the selectors. If the photos get approved by Hugh, then post Sherlyn, Nikita will be the second Indian model to pose nude for the magazine

Source : Times News Network

महाराष्ट्र की मॉडल निकिता गोखले ने पुरुषों की पत्रिका 'प्लेबॉय' के लिए टेस्ट न्यूड फोटोशूट करवाया है। नागपुर की निकिता को 'प्लेबॉय' के फोटोग्राफर ऐरोल फ्रैंकलिन द्वारा इस शूट का ऑफर दिया गया था। अगर निकिता की ये फोटो फ्रैंकलिन को पसंद आ जाती हैं तो निकिता दूसरी भारतीय फीमेल मॉडल होंगी, जिन्होंने प्लेबॉय के लिए फोटोशूट करवाया है।
एक मैगजीन को दिए इंटरव्यू में फोटोग्राफर फ्रैंकलिन ने कहा, मैंनै कई अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर की मॉडल्स का फोटोशूट किया है। निकिता से जान-पहचान फेसबुक पर एक कॉमन फ्रेंड के जरिए हुई। मैंने उसे प्रपोजल दिया कि वो क्लासिक इंडियन थीम के लिए तस्वीरें खिंचवा सकती है। निकिता ने हा कर दी और हमने दीवाली से पहले मुंबई में ये फोटोशूट किया।
हालाकि निकिता ने फोटोग्राफर के साथ कॉंट्रेक्ट की वजह से फोटोशूट के बारे में कुछ भी बोलने से इंकार कर दिया है। माना जा रहा है कि निकिता ने शर्लिन से भी ज्यादा हॉट फोटो खिंचवाई है।

Another Source : Jagran

Old 4th March 2014
Custom title

visionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps database
wow

Old 4th March 2014
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
After Sherlyn Chopra, Veena Malik and Poonam Pandey, Nikita
and i never got to see any playboy pics except those couple of lame so-called behind the scene pics..did Hefner keep those to himself?
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 4th March 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
and i never got to see any playboy pics except those couple of lame so-called behind the scene pics..did Hefner keep those to himself?
private collection

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls