Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to deal with this bitch? I hate her the most.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

View Poll Results: Should I continue speaking with her?
Yes 3 37.50%
No! Never !! 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th January 2017

UserNameIsPassword is an unknown quantity at this point
How to deal with this bitch? I hate her the most.

edited.

Last edited by UserNameIsPassword : 10th January 2017 at 09:46 PM.

Old 10th January 2017
Jones Owns \m/

The Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThe Amateur King has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Dont stop talking. Act busy infront of her. Dont talk to her much. Give her the advices she needs if you really love her. show her that you dont give a damn about rejection.

laptop is having some issues, missed you guys!
★★★★★ threads just quality no quantity

Old 10th January 2017
Custom title

xxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.40 gb DL: 24.47 gb Ratio: 0.55
Forget her ASAP ..

Old 10th January 2017
Custom title

honey7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our communityhoney7988 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.54 gb DL: 5.83 gb Ratio: 0.43
Girls are really bitch . don't talk to her , ignore her , if you are friends on fb , remove her ,

Old 10th January 2017

Rayatxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
ya some time girls are real bitch i remember i liked a girl in my school days i proposed to her she said no but still hangs out with me i was cool with that bcz i really liked her everyone thought we were together and the bitchy thing she used to do she tells evryone that im not her boyfreind but she is my girlfreind changed school and then to my best freind she said till me that dont cry over me forget me i found a new guy i mean wat the hell

Old 10th January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
So u propose a girl,she rejects u so she is a bitch
Going by that, even one who proposed her must be a dog.. Dog and bitch, nai ?

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 10th January 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
If you don't wanna talk to her,no need to talk.
Simple.

Old 10th January 2017

Rayatxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
@Kimishot if u were referring to me first read the full thing wat i wrote

Old 10th January 2017
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Wow what a demonstration of an inadequate self centered man with low esteem who can't handle rejection!! That lady has the right to say NO. She has the right to decide who she want to be with and marry that is not you choice and if I was her i would keep well away from you you have serious issue about your self and your immaturity about rejection - seek help
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 10th January 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
Wow what a demonstration of an inadequate self centered man with low esteem who can't handle rejection!! That lady has the right to say NO. She has the right to decide who she want to be with and marry that is not you choice and if I was her i would keep well away from you you have serious issue about your self and your immaturity about rejection - seek help

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls