Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > A special offer to get ur id changed.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st June 2013
>>> am тнє

lawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardandtall View Post
I want to change my i.d. to Premi
Please do the needful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasdki2 View Post
Thomasdki2 to Eots
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnas_74 View Post
me too want to change my id. plz help
Quote:
Originally Posted by adpandya70 View Post
Please...Can i have my id changed to "e-regular" ???
Please...Please...Please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_bigbooty View Post
Can i have my id changed to varchar2 ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKSHYA66 View Post
Please change my name to "ravi chacha". Thanks
the answer to all your queries is below

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
Guys,

For all those who want their id's (username) changed here is an easy method. After donating $50 through www.qeroq.com u can pm me or GodFather with the payment details and desired new id. The new id should be reasonable (no abuse, no phone number etc.) and unused.
Not only will this get your id changed, you will also get a silver bit dibba < image > since this donation will be treated as a contribution to xb server fund and ur name will figure in the most recent donor list.

To know more about the server fund, visit this post.

your ever helping co-ad
2n2

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd June 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
I want donate, but i don't know procedure. Mene godfather and illegal sir ko pm bheja lekin unse koi reply nahi aaya ab tak.
Pxs anna or 2n2 Can anyone here

Old 24th June 2013
&gt;&gt;&gt; am тнє

lawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universelawaris99 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbar_sing View Post
I want donate, but i don't know procedure. Mene godfather and illegal sir ko pm bheja lekin unse koi reply nahi aaya ab tak.
Pxs anna or 2n2 Can anyone here
Ik handles money affairs.contact him...
here>>>
indkish

Old 26th August 2013
Banned
Visit my website

sholku has received several accoladessholku has received several accoladessholku has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to sholku
link not working

Old 4th September 2013
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
what speciality will i get, if i contribute less than 25$

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Old 14th September 2013
Mindhunter of xossip
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps databasechotathakur2007 has hacked the reps database
ছন্দহারা নায়ক

Old 15th May 2014
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
why don't you start same scheme to become MOD & SUMO???

Old 15th May 2014
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by akki_123 View Post
why don't you start same scheme to become MOD & SUMO???
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.

Old 15th May 2014
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.
In Which currency you want 10k and 100k???

sorry godfather joke ke liye bacche ko maaf karana

Old 15th May 2014
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by akki_123 View Post
In Which currency you want 10k and 100k???

sorry godfather joke ke liye bacche ko maaf karana

s

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls