Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > After 18 years, Yahoo Messenger will be signing off!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th June 2016
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
short comment: ok
long comment: okay
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 18th June 2016

contract.killer is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to contract.killer Send a message via Skype™ to contract.killer
yahoo messenger..

May WORLD WIDE WEB , Bless Yahoo messenger..

and we see the Reincarnated version of Yahoo Messanger..

Old 22nd June 2016
Custom title

fady.psyched is a pillar of our communityfady.psyched is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to fady.psyched
Quote:
Originally Posted by scentofaslut View Post
will miss Yahoo, it was specially used for incest and all things taboo even by xossip standards... now going to snapchat for tharki pussies..
Please enlighten me!
Where can I find such chicks on snap?!

Old 22nd June 2016
Custom title

ilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ilnavel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
This was bound to happen when yahoo started syncing the YM IDs with peoples phone numbers and facebook profiles

They should have known why most people really used YM
trueee

Old 22nd June 2016

vivek remo is an unknown quantity at this point
Missing Yahoo messenger for sex chats

Old 22nd June 2016
Banned

plutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our communityplutomars is a pillar of our community
How about MSN messenger ( Hotmail guy ),.. is ppl still using it ?
How about Windows live messenger ?

http://windows_live_messenger.en.downloadastro.com/

The advantage of YM was,...
in the WhatsAPP text messaging chats,... it takes more time to receive the message and having it read, while this guy was instant chatting with each other, and very fast.

Last edited by plutomars : 22nd June 2016 at 09:34 AM.

Old 22nd June 2016

desi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our communitydesi.mutant is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
This was bound to happen when yahoo started syncing the YM IDs with peoples phone numbers and facebook profiles

They should have known why most people really used YM
True that. I remember around 2002 when my gf of 8 years broke up with me, after about a year of wallowing in self pity I turned into a loose cannon,wooing and bedding girls/women left right and center. The weapon of choice - YM ! Not only did it let you be obscure, you could use diff screen names and those hug / kiss icons helped in scoring brownie points. And more than young girls, it was the platform to find bored urban housewives with time to kill and desires to fulfill. Got to learn a lot from these cougars. RIP Yahoo Messenger, you will always be a special part of my fondest memories.

Last edited by desi.mutant : 22nd June 2016 at 09:37 AM.

Old 22nd June 2016
Custom title

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
all comments making me more nostalgic.

Last edited by searuler : 22nd June 2016 at 01:33 PM.

Old 10th June 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
"Yahoo Messenger will no longer be supported after July 17, 2018.
Learn more about this change and how it will affect you."

YAHOO IS GONE ON 17 JUL 2018 FOREVER FROM THIS PLANET

FAQs
Why is Yahoo Messenger going away?

We know we have many loyal fans who have used Yahoo Messenger since its beginning as one of the first chat apps of its kind. As the communications landscape continues to change over, we're focusing on building and introducing new, exciting communications tools that better fit consumer needs.

Is there a replacement product for Yahoo Messenger?
There currently isn’t a replacement product available for Yahoo Messenger. We're constantly experimenting with new services and apps, one of which is an invite-only group messaging app called Yahoo Squirrel (currently in beta). You can request an invite at squirrel.yahoo.com.

Can I download my chat history?
For the next 6 months, you can download your chat history to you personal computer or device.
Got to the downloader request site.
Sign in.
Select a verification method, then enter the Account Key sent to you.
Click Download.
Enter the email where you want the file sent and click OK.
Watch your email for the file.

I still have the app installed on my computer or phone. Will it still work?
After July 17, 2018, you won't be able to access or sign in to Yahoo Messenger. We recommend that you delete the app after you've downloaded your chat history and anything else you’d like to save.

Does this impact my Yahoo ID?
No, your Yahoo ID will continue to work for other Yahoo products, like Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Fantasy, etc.

Old 10th June 2018
Yellow Flash
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
bahut si yaadain. ab sab khatam

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls