Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
ye thread live kab hogi
ho jaegi, abhi bhi 4 din time hai

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
England squad is most unpredictable
They have almost no automatic choice player

Even Root did not play ODI in Bangladesh. Took rest.
Same for Anderson and Broad.
England take their test cricket very seriously and can do anything for that.......Root is a key payer for them in test, that's why rested in ODIs

Old 4th November 2016
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to triveni_ka_romeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
"lords pitch was belter!!!!!!" , aankhe ki surgery tume karani chahiye dost.....it was a green wicket where India won by playing better cricket....and those two pitches was not green but seamers got movement due to inclement weather and we weren't good enough.......and in 2012, England was fully prepared and beat us by playing better no fuss about pitch......looks like u enjoy India's defeat most, so best of luck
Quote:
India never do any Randi rona about pitch when they lose abroad........but some hypocrite fans always make noise about pitch when away team lost in India.

Hahahha... Lolu
As if ur the only one who knows what cricket is.. Typical Indian Fab attitude. M sure Dhobhi is ur fav cricketer

----------------------------------------------
Waqt (AMA Runner Up 2015) (Completed)
Maya (Completed)
Meri Sexy Behen (Completed)
Contribution towards Nature (Lifestyle and Tips)

Old 4th November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by triveni_ka_romeo View Post
Hahahha... Lolu
As if ur the only one who knows what cricket is.. Typical Indian Fab attitude. M sure Dhobhi is ur fav cricketer
don't try to prove me wrong, just for the fact I said.........India is always week in that sort of pitch but conquered it in lords, so that was good.....and Dhoni is not my favourite but Kohli is......btw don't u think yourself of unique kind, the pessimistic people like you is very common in our country.....at least show some faith in our team even if they are not good

Last edited by commet89 : 4th November 2016 at 11:00 PM.

Old 4th November 2016
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to triveni_ka_romeo
Quote:
don't try to prove me wrong, just for the fact I said.........India is always week in that sort of pitch but conquered it in lords, so that was good.....and Dhoni is not my favourite but Kohli is......btw don't u think yourself of unique kind, the pessimistic people like you is very common in our country.....at least show some faith in our team even if they are not good
Another example where u mix patriotism with a sport that holds no value in international arena these days, keep on talking.. My hands are listening

----------------------------------------------
Waqt (AMA Runner Up 2015) (Completed)
Maya (Completed)
Meri Sexy Behen (Completed)
Contribution towards Nature (Lifestyle and Tips)

Old 4th November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Another example where u mix patriotism with a sport that holds no value in international arena these days, keep on talking.. My hands are listening
ok then why do you bother commenting here........firstly being a citizen of this country, patriotism comes naturally......and I love this sport very much even if handful number of countries play this ....but why i'm saying this to you.....enjoy ur day

Old 4th November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
England take their test cricket very seriously and can do anything for that.......Root is a key payer for them in test, that's why rested in ODIs
unke test matches ki series zyada hoti h one day ..... Dont know y but england me hamesha test cricket ko priority di h limited overs ke mukable

Old 4th November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
What a man u r ,....... Yahi bat jb dusre countries mei kar rhe hote to ab tak action le liya ja chuka hota tumhare against

Old 5th November 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Happy birthday my dear virat

Last edited by poospcse : 5th November 2016 at 06:40 PM.

Old 5th November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
unke test matches ki series zyada hoti h one day ..... Dont know y but england me hamesha test cricket ko priority di h limited overs ke mukable
bhai England are the pioneer of this game so they like the purest form of cricket most, that is test cricket and play very seriously

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls