Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 341 7.55%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 346 7.66%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 828 18.33%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 751 16.63%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 368 8.15%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 425 9.41%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 655 14.50%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 610 13.50%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 193 4.27%
Voters: 4517. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2007
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
hmm.. it is coming exciting at 2 ends

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th December 2007
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
I was engineering college at studying at Pune. Once I happened to travel from Mumbai to Pune to join college after vacation. That day there was a derailment on slow track and there utter chaos from Kurla onwards. People travelling upto Karjat were allowed to travel by through trains also. I was standing near the gangway (near toilets) since bogey was full. At Thane one villager like couple entered the bogie. They both happened to stand very near to me. As the train proceeded, the female got slowly pushed on my side & her hubby on her other side. My elbow started brushing against her breast, which were good enough to feel. After some time adjusted my hand such that my palm was near her globes and I slowly felt her. She slightly wriggled but again due to rush got pushed near me. I slowly started becoming bolder and pressed her breast but only with my palm flat.

She slowly eased out. By this time Karjat had come. The train then entred the ghat. Those who travel from MUmbai to Pune know there are 26 tunnels between Karjat to Lonavala. The trains are dimly lit because their speed is very slow while climbing the ghats. I then made my last move and grabbed her boobs in my hand when the train entered the tunnels. I had a gala time inside the tunnels. When the train used to come out of the tunnel I saw her developing a smile line on her lips.

Then came the final movement in the longest tunnel (26th tunnel). I had both her breast in my hands and she gropped by cock which had by then got erected. She kept pressing till the tunnel was passed. I had by then creamed in my pants. While getting down at Lonavala station she brushed her ass on front of my trouser and glanced at me with a very sexy smile.

I never met her anytime in the next four years of my college life. But I have those soft luscious breast firmy etched on my mind.

Old 17th December 2007
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Thanks crash for sharing your wonderful experience. This is the fact that we never meet same people (though i did not once but twice). I will share that exp very soon with the board.

Repped you for sharing such wonderful experience. From your experience i learn that there are 26 tunnels and probability that i could meet that lady of yours at once on that route.. he he

Old 17th December 2007

hardasiron has many secret admirers
rub their lovely butt with my dick

Old 18th December 2007
thannks for hsaring and participating.. come on in and share more experiences..

Old 18th December 2007

sprakash_s is beginning to get noticed
This happened when i was in college 1st yr in a bus. In chennai buses are always full crowded. I happened to travel in bus to college, and i stood in center of ht crowd. Next to me stood a girl of my same college and she was in diff dept and she is pg student and also 3 yrs elder to me. She was jus giving a talk to me as she was already known to me. As crowd was more getting into the bus, almost she was very close to me and hardly jus air cud separate us. Both our bodies was into full contact. I cud feel her pointed breasts and she was a awesome figure. I cud feel her warmth. I took that chance and hold her hands very hardly and rubbed whole of her body. She remained silent and i fell on her and touched her private parts. She too hold my hands and was closely hugged me and sure she enjoyed me too. I saw her whole body in a closest way and enjoyed her and also the ride for 40 mins.... Later she gave a smile, when bus stopped at our college bus stand.

Old 18th December 2007
s_prakash, you had the best chance of all of us to meet this girl further.. did that happen?

Old 19th December 2007

sting is beginning to get noticed
once i was gng to my relatives wedding, it was raining heavily outside, the bus was over crowded. normally i use to stand in the footboard itself, that day due to rain i wnt inside. ppl were pushing from everyside. suddenly a middle aged woman was standing before me and she was well built also. her ass was hitting hard against my penis and i got tensed. i think she too have felt, but she did not even try to move a little bit. my penis and her ass was jamed like anything for a very longtime. i felt pain over my penis and i cummed also. later when the rain stopped, i got out of the bus itself. it was first exp, but never again i did not get like that or even i did not try. but since it happened 9 yrs ago still i remember it well.

Old 19th December 2007
Dum Dum ... Dum Didly Dum !!

Drunk_Dude has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to Drunk_Dude Send a message via MSN to Drunk_Dude Send a message via Yahoo to Drunk_Dude Send a message via Skype™ to Drunk_Dude
Thumbs up

wow...i onced sat infront of a woman in a local small van...they usually dont allow women to sitg infront of men....but there was not seat in it left so i was able to sit there

let me describe that women...she was an aunty of apprx 38 to 40 years old...but she had those hot thunder thighs and soft white body...very hot looking to.specially her lips were so hot..i wanted a blow job from her by the way

nways the traveeling started... ! ( i was coming back from my college ) ... i am very chalo in these things so i didnt hesitated to initiate the first step....i started to open her legs apart with myy both knees .. at first she forced to no but with my efforts she agreed...

i then put my right leg in a bit of her thighs...damnn they were hot...i smooched her thigh a lot...both sides with my right leg....!! she was enjoying it a lot...i could see her in her eyes......as the van got more crowded...i gradually moved my leg in and yahoo my knee was know touching her pussy...! damn damn damnn...it was so hot for me...she bent down in passion as she was unable to hold it ..she moved my leg back but i again by smooching her leg moved it in...

this continued for 40 minutes ...after she moved out of the van on the last stop she after 2 minutes started to assemble her shalwar ..because she was very very hot and yes wet tolo because my knees were wet too

REP ME IF YOU LIKED MY REAL TIME STORY...I HAVE MANY MORE EXPERIENCES

Old 19th December 2007

nakedmile is beginning to get noticed
erotic experience, buddies. enjoy man enjoy. but i donot get any chance

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls