Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > samantha sex fantasy stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th July 2017

hornyforsammu is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink samantha sex fantasy stories

Guys i am going to write different types of sex stories with samantha in it! So if u hav any suggestions u'r welcome to say it

Old 5th July 2017
{Aayan$Khan}

HunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHunterAxel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
for new thread man for 1st update

Last edited by HunterAxel : 5th July 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Old 6th July 2017
Custom title

santoshsankat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsantoshsankat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsantoshsankat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsantoshsankat has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsantoshsankat has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyforsammu View Post
Guys i am going to write different types of sex stories with samantha in it! So if u hav any suggestions u'r welcome to say it
Great bro.... Try to make it like a story where she encounters with different ppl and make a continuation.... Bro it will be awsome

Old 6th July 2017

rangeen.pundit is beginning to get noticed
My suggestion is that you write your story the way you have planned.

Old 6th July 2017

rashikhannasexy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyforsammu View Post
All the best and update the Story with
erotic pics

Old 6th July 2017

PawandeepSinghSandhu has many secret admirers
A rich college girl in love with middle class young boy submissive and obedient lover full romantic and sexy and please add oral sex too in this story

Old 7th July 2017

crazy robot is beginning to get noticed
Hiii bro.. .write a story on Samantha As a leading actress how she faces different situations in her daily acting career and fulfil her sexual desires

Old 7th July 2017

crazy robot is beginning to get noticed
Or else a rich high-class wife cheats on her hubby because of her in satisfied hubby and gets on with various people.. .a desperate housewife.. .sammu

Old 8th July 2017

I am thinking of writing the stry as she is now actress soon she is going to get married,so before mrge she is going to get fucked by all persons who previously fucked her since her debut film! Your thoughts about this?

Old 10th July 2017

samantha's sex story in chapters

Chapter 1: my first film experience
The year is 2006.my name is Samantha and I am a model. I am standing outside the R films office for a feature film opportunity. Cinematographer Ravi varma is going to direct a feature film for the first time and he called me for a test shoot. I am little anxious but I am confident that I will get this opportunity. Its my goal to become an successful actress in film industry. So here we go.

As I was entering the building, the watchman stopped me.

Whoa, where are you going?

This is R films office right?

Yeah it is! Who are you?

My name Is Samantha and ravi varman sir called me here.

He surveyed me from top to bottom and said, “so you’re that girl ah”? you can go

I threw a quizzical look at him and entered into the building. Being a model and searching for an opportunity it is not uncommon that people throw dirty looks at you.so I entered the building and saw a female receptionist sitting in front of the desk. She looks too cute to be receptionist but I don’t mind that as long as she doesn’t screw my opportunity.

I went near the desk and asked, “Is this director ravivarman’s office”?

She also surveyed me from top to bottom like the watchman and said, “no madam this is R films production company”

I was puzzled by both her looks and her answer, then said, “But he asked me to meet him here for a test shoot”.

Hearing this she suddenly became aware of why I was here, “oh you are here for the test shoot ah”? “please sit down there madam” . he’ll be here soon.

“Oh thanks”. I sat there in a couch which she pointed and waited. I just wore a simple T-shirt and tight fit jeans for the test shoot. I don’t know how he is going to conduct the test shoot but I am aware that I have to expose some bit to get the chance. That’s how the film industry works. You have to expose your skin to get a chance first.

I waited for more than an hour but there is no sign of him. I began to lose patience and receptionist also don’t have any idea when he is coming.

After another 30 minutes he came into the office. I have never saw ravi varman before but the way that pretty receptionist reacted I guessed that he must be the ravi varman. He entered into a room which is at the far end of the office.

After 10 minutes, the receptionist said, “ He is calling you Ms.samantha”

“Finally” I thought and headed into the direction of his room. I know all men crave for some women’s skin, so I lowered my jeans a little bit and exposed my belly a fair amount and stood before his room.

I stood before his office door and knocked, “excuse me sir”

A voice said, “come in!”

I entered into the room. I saw him sitting at a chair behind the desk. He doesn’t look that much pretty ageing between may be 30 t0 40.
He showed me a chair and I said in front of him.

So, “you’re Samantha ah”?

I confidently said, “yes sir”

I saw your pictures from a photographer, what is his name?

Suresh sir

Yeah, suresh. He showed your pictures and thought of roping you as an actress in my next feature film. That’s why I called you here.

I will do my best sir.

Ok, so you have done modeling ah? Anything worth mentioning here?

No sir I just started before 3 months sir, I haven’t done anything big. This is my first big opportunity.

Ok Samantha. Mine is a low budget film and you’re a fresh face in cinema industry. If I decide to rope in my film as an actress I can’t give you large salary, you understand that right?

I thought for a moment and said, it may not be a problem for now sir, I am okay with that! All I need is an opportunity to prove myself as an actress.

That’s the spirit Samantha! I appreciate that, ok do you want me to tell the story of the film?

I thought for a moment and said just the story outline would be enough sir

Ok here it is! It is about the life of two young it professionals who are in love decided to live-in together in an apartment and the struggles they face after that.

Do you understand it?

Yes sir! So it is basically a romantic film right?

Yeah do you have any problem with that?

Not really sir! So I have to do lots of romantic scenes right?

Yeah! My heroine is a free spirited IT professional who lives her way the way she wants. So she doesn’t care for traditions. So you will be wearing mostly modern dresses in this film.

I am fine with that sir! Can I ask you one thing?

Yeah! Sure.

May I know who the hero is?

Oh! Absolutely! He is also a new face like you! You will get to meet him next week.

I am fine with it sir

So I am wondering how much glamour you can show in the film?

As much as it doesn’t look vulgar when I see it sir.

That’s good. Ok come here tomorrow at the same time wearing some low skirt dresses.

For the test shoot sir?

Yes. The producer will be with me tomorrow. So I hope you understand what I am trying to say!

Yeah I get that sir!

So don’t be late!

I won’t sir!

Last edited by hornyforsammu : 10th July 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls