Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > ˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●٠˙ Xing : July 2018 Edition : Xclusive Queen ˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●٠˙ Xing : July 2018 Edition : Xclusive Queen ˙٠●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●

☆.*`*♥ Xing : July 2018 Edition : Xclusive Queen Contest Special ♥*`*.☆

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Bots.

Welcome to the hottest edition of Xing, Queen Contest Special Edition. Well it's Monsson time but still it is Summer on Xossip.

Xossip celebrated Festival of Queens this month and every single entry ignited fire in our hearts with its sheer elegance and sensuality

While we wait for the results of Xclusive Queen contest eagerly, simultaneously we would like to congratulate the winners of Fifa World Cup & Wimbledon Contest

Ж Winners for Xossip's Fifa World Cup Super Selector - 2018 Ж

Ж Winners for Xossip's Wimbledon Tennis Champs Contest 2018 Ж

Season of Balls and Mangoes is over

Every year we celebrate Masaladesi Birthday on 8th August. Let's get together for a blast

MasalaDesi Birthday Blast Contest 2018 Coming Soon.....

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition. Till then Enjoy your second home, Xossip

Last edited by moodyjat : 3rd August 2018 at 12:41 PM.

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 2nd August 2018 at 10:57 AM.

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 2nd August 2018 at 10:58 AM.

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Greeting to all Xing readers! Welcome to Rum with humtum.

After a gap of two years we started IPL 2018 contest and he won it easily this that he missed in earlier edition. He was upset with organizers during that time and felt cheated . May be after this success he feel good about xossip and organizers. He is old member of xossip but mostly silent and spending time in story section or sports section or sometimes in NHB too.

Lets discuss something about him and his interest and affection for xossip , he is one of the story reader and sports lover of Xossip

Aryan sahu

for becoming Winner of IPL 2018 PNW contest.

Aryan sahu :
Sir.
I would like to thanks all the members of organising team. It is not easy at all every day to set questions, counts points of all contestants and prepared points table.
for their hard work.

{{ really it's not easy to handle }}

You were frustrated in IPL9 from organizers including me as you were at fourth position as I remember. Later we stopped participating in any contest, are you happy now?

Aryan sahu :
Not happy at all....
A real player always like tougher contest from his opponent.
I also like that.
It would be my pleasure, if i get another chance to contest with best contestants like you , urabhai , Jfh and Jc.
Whatever may be result , it will give real pleasure.
I believe that all the members of Xossip either that may be mod or any admin members should have the right to participate in any contest.
Are not they members of Xossip or anything else ? All Xossipians should have equal right.
But It should be more transparent.
I am till stick with my points arised in IPL 9. In ipl9 , Organisers team had set such type of questions for playoff matches so that points between players didn't vary more than 3 to 4 points. That was advantageous for them. If more variable points consuming questions were set , that would be dangerous for them and result might be different. Anyone can compare playoff questions of any other edition of ipl with ipl 9. Finally the winner of ipl9 were 3 organiser Jc, Jfh and HT . Win or loss , that is different things. But every contestants expect true sportsmanship and right attitude from his opponent.

{{we expect normal members to win these contests }}

Any suggestions to participants of sports contests or any other contests? Any secret of success ?

Aryan sahu :
Belive in yourself and ur knowledge about that game or any subject related to that contest. Stay focused . Be yourself, so that if either you win or loss, still it will give internal satisfaction. Another thing , play with right spirit and true sportsmanship....

{{future participants can take a note of it }}

How did you land up in the world of Xossip?

Aryan sahu : I belongs to a very small village where network problem is one of the main concerned. In the year 2009-10 I had a small 2g handset.
At that time, I recharged my mobile by one day data pack within some interval. I liked long stories and novel very much. So when I got time, I searched it in Google through which i landed in this beautiful place called xossip. Still yet, I don't get any better platform for long stories than xossip. Due to irregularities of my data pack; I didn't sign up till 2013. Till that time; I was just confined to any particular story of Xossip. My only work was to come here, read silently and move back. I didn't know that Xossip was a so broad forum with so many section and subsection.
to the xossip for beautiful memories in recent years.

{{so you are old man }}

Do you enjoy it? or regret ?

Aryan sahu : I had read anywhere that "life is too short to regret anything". I have enjoyed a lot here. When I felt alone, Xossip was one of my freind to spend time
{{ok, lets enjoy }}

Do you believe in ladies or ladies IDs in Xossip? any incident?

Aryan sahu : It is 50-50 situation.It is my personal believe that "everything is neither completely real or not completely fake in this world ".

{{ means at place of pappu , pussy has 50% chance}}

Who is your best friend here in Xossip?

Aryan sahu : For freindship, you need to spend some time or chat with someone.
Due to lack of time, I don't have such facility. Another thing I can't express myself completely. So in real life also, I have a limited friend circle. But in Xossip , I respect some old member like Pritam dada ; Sujaya paul , Ura bhai. They are like my big bros. Pritam dada always motivated and backed me in story section. Ura bhai is always helpful in sports section.
{{pritam pyare }}

Any thing that you want to change in Xossip?

Aryan sahu : We are living in the 2nd decade of 21st century. Our technology has developed so much. We xossip family has some best designers. But look at the complete forum. It looks like so old. It should be more attractive.
{{ old is gold }}

If you are made the Admin of Xossip(the role of GodFather), what will you do?answer step- wise.

Aryan sahu : Power brings a lot of responsibility it. If you have the powers , then it is your responsibility to enrich it in every possible way.

1st. There is a saying "Old is gold" .
I would try to bring back all old members. They have the experience which could be utilised to make every section more lively.
If they have any problems with something, then try to solve it.

2nd. It has been noticed that none of ideas of thread "Ideas to improve our Xossip" is implemented .If it is possible; then i would like to implement some best ideas given in that thread.

3rd. There is of lots of reps whoring
and useless spamming in some thread. It creates difficulty for general members. So i would like to control reps whoring and nonsense spamming.

4th. To improve donations to Xossip server fund , any members who donate some thing must be awarded with a dibba. It has been noticed that now dibba is only awarded to those members who donated more than 25$ .

{{ these many things can be done without Godpa post}}

Do you like NHB or Story or Sports? give reason for like or dislike.

Aryan sahu : I like Story and Sports section more; because I love reading story and articles . When it is about sports,I feel happy when I sees our national heroes brought pride for our country in international level in Sports that may be either in cricket, badminton, hockey, gymnast, shooting, archery or any sports.
Xossip sports section provides news about different sports as well as arranged beautiful contest for Xossipians.... It doesn't mean that I don't like NHB. I don't have more knowledge about NHB. It is better to keep quiet when you don't know about something completely. I think every section of Xossip has its own speciality. NHB may be a beautiful place to roam with friends , sharing light moments and pulling leg of best friends.

{{ better enjoy in sports and story section & stay away from NHB}}

Any one xossip that disturb you most? we want to know in detail.
Aryan sahu : No one. Due to misunderstanding, something bad may be happened.
But I feel that it can't be intentional.
I just come here to spend some beautiful time , If anything disturbed; I would like to prefer skip that place and move on.
{{ nice approach, enjoy & live long}}

Any suggestions for Xing team?

Aryan sahu : Xing teams are doing really beautiful work. They bring something exciting from every section. I really impressed by the addition of Narrate story and Rebel's riddle. I don't have much idea about magazine. If i have to suggest anything, I suggest to include an additional section where writing poem , jokes, shayari , painting by members should be posted . It will provide a platform to Xossipians to show their internal quality.

Finally I would like to thanks Xing team for giving me a chance to share my thoughts.
{{ credit goes to team hope our team will take care }}

May be its my last interview as i am tired doing this from long, passing this job to others. hope you have enjoyed answering these questions.
Aryan sahu : Humtum bhai .....

You have done your jobs excellently in recent time....
You are the best in your work....
I am really impressed by your dedication towards making Xing better and better....
It would be good for Xossip if you continue this....

{{ there is an end to everything, may be other member from my team will do better for xing }}

So guys here it was, Aryan sahu

I hope you like this interview, may be he is not popular figure in Xossip but his thought about Xossip always for betterment, may be we can implement something according to him or make some changes as he suggested.

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. Keep Xossiping and enjoy !!

Goodbye,Phir Milenge,Abar dekha hobe,rabb rakha

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

By R Vishu

Ladies and Gentlemen

It gives us immense pleasure to present to you ,"Legend Of The Month" who had not only an inspiring and influential personality,but her temperament and experience to this forum was unmatchable and that is clearly visible from the contributions that she made here.

She was entitled as the Queen of Hearts because of her charm, beauty , and charisma.

She was lovingly called Shishta by her friends and recognized as the founder of Kaali billi party .

So Ladies and Gentlemen , a great round of applause for the most genuine and glorious lady of xossip, "AQuAGaL"

"Keep Your Face Towards Sunshine, And Shadows Will fall behind You"

These substantial lines said by WALT WHITMAN are really indicating towards this girl who was a great inspiration, A great leader and admirer to all of us

She tremendously contributed in xossip with her overwhelming, wonderful and entertaining threads in NHB and was Honoured with VocabZilla award for her contributions.

She was not just a member of this board but was like a family to us. She was always there to guide her juniors, a woman with a positive attitude. We should learn a lot of things from her.

Here take a look at her user notes

supersayagin said:

Quote:
my virtual shistar on this board

she is very
FeRociOuS

raul19 said:
Quote:
Rene's Twin Sis

joh kumbh ke mele me bichad gayi thi

smartboy said:
Quote:
she is cho chweet that's all I can say about her

To know more about her here take look at her User Notes

AQuAGaL joined xossip om 27th January 2005 and made a total number of 31,844 posts with an average of 6.46 posts and was last spotted on 17th february 2016 .

At last Xossip is wishing her for her great and prosperous life ..May she achieve more success in her personal life.We hope that one day her passion and love for xossip bring her back to xossip

Last edited by Namikaze Minato : 2nd August 2018 at 11:15 AM.

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by
Rebel.Star

Here We Bring you Some of Our Favorite Sensuous,Sizzling and Seductive Hotties from BollyGallery for the month of July 2018

Latest Albums

Bollywood Tadka

South Spicy

TV Sizzler

Hot Models

Sportswoman

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Xclusive:Xossip Xclusive Gujarati Housewife Sunidhi Malhotra Nude Bathing
Desi Amateur:Cute Bangladeshi Girl Fingering and Blowjob
Desi Amateur:Indore Couples Sucking & Fucking in Home
Desi Amateur:Indian Wife Pussy licking and hard fucked by Hubby
Desi Amateur:Desi bhabhi enjoying with husband's friend
Arab Amateur:Turkish lovers enjoying
Arab Amateur:chubby arab aunty painful anal sex...
Arab Amateur:Paki wife fucking with lover
Arab Amateur:Mature hot unknown desi sucking cock
Other Amateur:Desi College Couple Fucking In Changing Room
Other Amateur:Desi Indian teens sextape
Other Amateur:Sexy Girl Blowjob and hard Fucked by Boyfriend
Other Amateur:very horny couple fucking - wife changed the angle of camera but all was recorded!
Pornography:EYE CATCHING gorgeous teen gets facial cum three some boys hotel
Pornography:White mom is fucked hard by her black neighbour while husband away
Pornography:Black guy removes the panties of a beautiful girl and fucks her hard till cum
Pornography:Lisa Ann Hot threesome with Jayden James and Johnny Sins
Vintage / Classics:Julia (1974)-INCEST THEMED-Full movie
Vintage / Classics:Over 18...and Ready! (1969)
Vintage / Classics:Woman seduced, tricked & blackmailed for goup sex - Le droit de cuissage (1980)
Vintage / Classics:Family Affair - Tarki Man fucking his Sister-In-Law in the Store Room
Fetish/BDSM:Thai prostitute extreme painful anal (HD vids)
Fetish/BDSM:Olia Young Russian Teen - Fucked by Repairman
Fetish/BDSM:The Fucking Dundeon Russo Twins - Tati Russo & Taylor Russo
Gay / Lesbian:Mother & Daughter Bath & Nuru Massage
Gay / Lesbian:Horny Raylene and her bitch Gianna fuck each other 720p HD
Gay / Lesbian:Two friends Nude enjoys each other
Gay / Lesbian:Two cuties lesbian fun recorded
Transexuals / Transvestites:2 Beautiful Shemales :- Cocked Behind Bars
Transexuals / Transvestites:Hot Big Dick Trans
Asian XXX:Hot Japanese wife is fucked again and again while husband away - Hot Uncensored
Asian XXX:asian Keymore Cash gets shocked by strange BBC and gets fucked.
Asian XXX:Busty Japanese beauty have fun in bath 1080p Full HD
Asian XXX:Sexy Asian with nice ass and tits gets her wet pussy tasted.
Misc XXX:This Gorgeous Indian looks like busty Teen girl is fucked hard till Cum by director
Misc XXX:Group sex on reality tv show
Misc XXX:hot curvy girl is horny on couch and sucking hard
Misc XXX:wife has fun with 18 year old just graduated

Bollywood:Super sexy Nandana Sen wants to fuck entire human race - Seducing Maarya hot scenes
Bollywood:Alia Bhatt Hottest Nude Back & Lip Kisses - Raazi 1080p HD
Bollywood:Horny Swara Bhaskar Seducing Young Guy for a Fuck to her-X :Past is Present-108
Bollywood:Tisca Chopra, Sayani Gupta Uber Hot compilation - The Hungry (2017)
Tamil:Sneha Stripping Scene In BathRoom & Shaggy Boobs 1080p
Tamil:Unknown Item Hot Song - Nimir (2018)
Tamil:Nandita Swetha sexy duet - Kaathiruppor Pattiyal - Duration - 3:05 ;
Tamil:Kiran Rathod Hot Boobs & Navel Rape Scene - Villain 1080p HDTV
Telugu:Tamanna very hottest video from naa nuvve
Telugu:Fuckable beauty housewife Shruti Malhotra - hot scenes - perfect deep navel & boob
Telugu:Actress Hot Saree Strip, In Bra & Petticoat, Cleavage Show
Telugu:Nayantara Shaggy BooB Popping Out Of Blouse - Simha - 1080p BD50
Other Regional:Pavitra Lokesh Hot - Ulta Palta 1080p HDTV
Other Regional:Unknown actress compilation - Upendra Matte Baa - Duration - 2:52 ;
Other Regional:Ramya Krishnan Hot Love Making Horny Expressions - Appavum Veenjum
Other Regional:MAAYA SERIAL actress Akanksha hot RARE MILKY Thigh and Cleavage
Desi TV Snippets:Rajeshsri Despande Nude Boob show from Sacred Games S01E06 1080p
Desi TV Snippets:Kubra Sait Full Boob Show & Fucking Compilation - Sacred Games 1080p HD
Desi TV Snippets:Hottie Seducing Goon And Gets Fucked Hard-Sacred Games-1080P
Desi TV Snippets:Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone (2018) Hot Scenes
Videsi TV Snippets:Brittany Panzer super hot butt - Snowfall s02e01 (2018)
Videsi TV Snippets:Jennifer Lopez & Chelle Ramos - Shades of Blue S03E05 (2018) HD 720p
Videsi TV Snippets:Amy Adams gets Fingered, Sydney Sweeney gives a Hand Job - Sharp Objects S01E04
Hollywood:Alexandra Daddario - Rampage (2018) HD 1080p ~ Deleted Scene
Hollywood:Guy shares his Wife with his Friend & a Whore - Threesome (2015) Short Film
Hollywood:Heather Paige Cohn, Jena Sims hot scenes - Minutes to Midnight (2018)
Glamour:Big Boobs Saree Girl - Erection Guaranteed
Glamour:Priyanka Chopra Hottest Ever Panty Visible Photoshoot-Maxim-1080P
Glamour:Kangana Ranaut sexy photoshoot, no inhibition in being slutty
Glamour:Busty Vidya Balan Huge Boobs Show in Tight Jacket-1080P
X Rated:Softcore Porn :Videshi Couples Having Good Time [HD}
X Rated:Victoria Carmen Sonne - Holiday (2018) HD 1080p ~ explicit sex blowjob cumshot

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

Bolly:Tejaswini Kolhapure Hot scenes from Banned movie paanch
Bolly:One Night At Villa Trailer 2018 - featuring Savita Bhabhi
Bolly:Rituparna sengupta hottest in Bengali Movie trailer 1080p
Bolly:Zareen Khan Hottest Aaj Zid Full Video Song - Aksar 2
Bangla / Oriya:Hot Bengali Bhabhi Huge boobs popping out - Makarshaer Mritya
Bangla / Oriya:hot very hory sex-starved bengali boudi getting horny and fucked hard
Bangla / Oriya:Sayantani guhathakurta hot photoshoot exclusive
Bangla / Oriya:Bangladeshi actress Momo Hot Scene
Bhojpuri:Tharki golu uncle groping and enjoying with booby aunty
Bhojpuri:Hot scenes and songs from Jeena Marna Tere Sang
Bhojpuri:का नया धमाका (Damn hot bhabhi boob pinching and navel kissing)
Bhojpuri:Kajal Raghwani navel enjoyed by Ravi Kishen
Kannada:Sexiest Vinaya Prasad Sleeve Less Sensuous Teasing Song - Monda 1080p
Kannada:Unk Actress Molested by a gang - Operation Antha 1080p TVRip
Kannada:Yesteryear actress Jayanthi hot nipple impression on braless blouse and bulged ass
Kannada:Hot Song From Kaaduthiye kannada Movie
Malayalam:Horny aunty wants to fu*k Driver - Spoiled Daughter wants servant
Malayalam:Aishwarya Lakshmi Hot Compilation (Multiple Smooch, Bra Show) - Mayaanadhi
Malayalam:Cute Suchitra Krishnamoorthi first film
Malayalam:tarki watching mallu actress huge boobs
Marathi:Uncle Hires Young Guy to Fuck His Beautiful Wife & Film Sex ,So that He can masturbat
Marathi:Hot ROmantic Bed scene From 2 Premi Premache
Tamil:Ansiba Hot Song Paranjothi Movie 1080
Tamil:Kasthuri Item Number - Thamizh Padam 2 Cam Rip - Duration - 3:59 ;
Tamil:Kasthuri Hottest Item Song - Thamizh Padam 1080p Webrip
Tamil:Hansika Motwani Nipple Poke Entire Squence -Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru 1080p
Telugu:Payal Rajput Super Hottest song Multi Lip Kisses and Bed scenes
Telugu:Hot Navel Compilation with Nipple pokie
Telugu:Mehreen Song - Pantham Movie HDTV
Telugu:Tamannaah 3 Hot Thunder Thighs Show Video Songs 1080P HD - Naa Nuvve
Short Films:Hottest bengali short film-
Short Films:Incest - Guy fucks his Cousin under his Mother's nose & Share the same Bathroom
Short Films:Gorgeous Figured Babe's Clear Ass and Sexy boobs Show romance - Ass, Boobs
Short Films:MUST DOWNLOAD hot Short film Gorgeous actress awesome Liplock,bareback,Braless,thighs
TV Snippets:Hot scene from Sacred Games episode 5
TV Snippets:Our Favorite House wife Geetanjali Mishra cheating with Driving school Instructor
TV Snippets:Chubby Sexy Tamil Aunty Huge Hanging Tits
TV Snippets:Priyamani boobs crush
Indipop:Extra Hot Rachana Maurya - Tere Naal Nachna - HD
Indipop:Puspita Popy Hot Music video
Hollywood Glamour:Emma Watson Liplock Kiss from Noah ( 1080P )
Hollywood Glamour:Horny Mother Fucks Son's Friend in the car while her Son sleeps - Cat Got Your Tongue
Hollywood Glamour:Kendall Jenner - Topless in water (2018)
Hollywood Glamour:Angelina huge cleavage boob show song
Funny:Why girl show their bellybutton ? Kolkata Girl Open Reaction Live ! HD
Voyeur / Candid:Desi Voyeur Changing Room Videos (5 clips)
Voyeur / Candid:gropping desi aunty on bike
Voyeur / Candid:Sexy Aunty Huge Boobs and Cleavage
Voyeur / Candid:Desi wife unhappy with her man as he is recording with audio
Misc Glamour:Poonam Pandey SeeThru Full Boob show from her New video ThrowBack
Misc Glamour:Super Hot Desi Plumpy Model Sushmaa taking selfie in Black 2 piece Bikini
Misc Glamour:Model Sushmaa Pearl flaunting her huge milky boobs
Misc Glamour:Desi Nude Photography

Desi X:Bangladeshi Collage Girl Romance With Lover 3 Clips
Desi X:Desi newly married wife giving blowjob 2clips=Kinu=
Desi X:Hot Look Indian Girl Trying cloths in Changing room
Desi X:tamil aunty affair with bf
B-grade:Another Nude Sex Scene from Kanthi shah - Boobs|Cock Suck|Fucking|Kiss
B-grade:Sapna Hot Glimpse from B grade Madam by Kanti Shah
B-grade:Another Uncensored Scene Of The Gorgeous Actress With Everything Except Full Frontal
B-grade:GARBAGE - Another Hot Film Teaser From Director Of Gandu
Mallu:Sagara Malayalam Movie _ Sharmili Shakkela
Mallu:unknown mallu being played on bed - Short Scene Boobs ,Grop
Mujra:Super Sexy mature milky Aunty in Heat
Mujra:SEXy Pak Girl Dance Show
Solo Show:Desi Look Hot Girl Hard Fucked in Car
Solo Show:For Her Man Only.. Paki Slut Sends Dirty Video To BF
Solo Show:Desi Girl Masturbating
Solo Show:Desi Playing with Pussy
Oops:Girls sucking boob of other after loosing bet in private party...
Oops:Trying to xpose her nipples but oops moment
Oops:CHUNNNKY nip slip
Oops:naughty MILF hot topless show in moving car on public road..
Hollywood X:Incest - Brother Fucks Sister, later she is raped by 2 guys- Blood Relations (short)
Hollywood X:Regina Lund, Julia Klingener, etc explicit scenes - Karlekens sprak 2000 (2004)
Hollywood X:One of the most erotic adult movie ever produced by females - All about Anna
Hollywood X:Diana Ramirez Mexican actress compilation
Asian X:Hot Korean Movie - Big Chested Sisters 2018 720p
Asian X:One of the Best, See caps then believe !
Asian X:japanese road trip
Asian X:Huge Boobed Chick hot sex session..
Misc X:Mia Khalifa Body Examination... Boobs, Choot & Gaand Close-Up !!!
Misc X:Daring Aunty Dropping Towel Infront Of Home Gas Supply Man
Misc X:Naked Attraction S2 E3 - the nude tv dating series
Misc X:Shy arab aunty huge assets and exposed and gets groped by young lover in pablic plac

Old 2nd August 2018
Yellow Flash

by

samrocker

NHB - The No Holds Barred Zone Of Xossip. No one escapes here

NHB is a mini reflection of entire Xossip .
It is a place where all the mujra starts people roast each other here with leg pulling and ing , some get serious and gets

NHB always is offering something every time , everytime you open nhb something new will be found that is what it is famous for

.The election fever was on , and many new members can be seen around.
Let's see who was the most member during the last month.

Member's id :
Meriaiza

Joining date of Xossip : 11th February 2009

Yea, its ali bhai .He is very active in NHB and is entertaining others with his posts .

Some of his type entertaining threads are :

Congratulations on becoming the new Admin of Xossip

We have some exceptional contests in xossip everyone showed so much enthusiasm to participate , we present you some outstanding MUJRA threads of NHB

Thread NameThread Starter
Axba & Meri's Official Xossip's Hug Lay Song Meriaza
Welcome to Dear Indian Princess : Her 2nd Inning with Changehumtum
Chandigarh Meet AkA Gangbang ft. sms and biviJack Captain Jack
चलो दारू पी के ज्ञान चोदते है.. chutiyadr
Sacred Gaymes samrocker

For more, visit No Holds Barred

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls