Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > All-in-one Mega ranting thread! I rant here on all nights when I lose my mind :(

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
Hidden Policy does not help, way back certain hot stories were made sticky,

Koi mujhe bhi tips do !

Agar mai story thread ke naam ko flame dikau to meri story hot ho jaayegi kya !

Jaise

Sarfarosh
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 27th December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshsarhadi View Post
Hi the top 4 (GF and the 3 co-ads)

IMO its time to restart what we had in early days . in SS making stories sticky . But rules of that...why should we not first open a sticky thread in each of ss section and ask for Readers and writers to react as to how they will take this up, this is a short of a warm up exercise we can have long runnig for all SS contests, because a spirit to have the thread get sticky would have got indulged in. This would result in get content in threads more quality based etc etc....just an idea Sir Ji

Top 5 kyu nahi likha !

illegal ka paasword mai bhi use karta hoon !

jab tak 5 nahi hoga tab tak koi sunwaai nahi hoga !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 28th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 28th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
BTW USC kab hua?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 28th December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

अगले अपडेट के इंतज़ार में ?

Old 29th December 2017
Banned

:harald: is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
अगले अपडेट के इंतज़ार में ?
https://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=74723199&postcount=1

Last edited by :harald: : 29th December 2017 at 12:51 AM.

Old 29th December 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
only the winner had that privelege , perhaps now everything has changed without a mention in rules of contest too may be my mistake as things now things changing fast

BTW all winners

oh sorry now as romeo says hot stories will take time to come back to be sticky

may be it will never happen
rajesh ji, the world is moving very fast these days.

things changing fast, fast, fast. everything fast, fast, fast.

even i noticed many people's brains have become like supercomputers, processing everything fast, fast, fast.

all this due to fast, fast, fast typing and forwarding messages and enlightening pics and videos on whatsapp.

Old 29th December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
rajesh ji, the world is moving very fast these days.

things changing fast, fast, fast. everything fast, fast, fast.

even i noticed many people's brains have become like supercomputers, processing everything fast, fast, fast.

all this due to fast, fast, fast typing and forwarding messages and enlightening pics and videos on whatsapp.

Coco sir is genius person who notice every move !

Old 29th December 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by :harald: View Post
Eii to puran hai !

Old 29th December 2017
Banned

:harald: is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Eii to puran hai !
teri kahani se toh kafi short hai agle ka lekh

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls