Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Young couple drown after their car rolls into a river as they are having sex in the back seat

Old 20th June 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Exclamation Young couple drown after their car rolls into a river as they are having sex in the back seat

Young couple drown after their car rolls into a river as they are having sex in the back seat

Evgeny Chernov and Yana Kryuchkova were reported missing by their families after they failed to return home and were found dead together in the car

An amorous couple died after their off road vehicle rolled into a lake while they had sex , say police.

Yana Kryuchkova and Evgeny Chernov died together in their car (Photo: Vkontakte / east2west news)

The 22 year olds could not escape from their Russian-made Niva as it sank, and they tragically drowned on the vehicle's back seat.
The school physical education teacher and his girlfriend had earlier driven to the lake in Volograd region, but worried relatives later reported them missing when they failed to return.

The couple were named as Evgeny Chernov and Yana Kryuchkova.
"The car was lifted out of the lake and the bodies of the young people were found on the back seat," said Andrey Fedotov, an official of the Russian Investigative Committee.

Friends of the couple have posted tributes on social media (Photo: east2west news) Detectives say the couple were "making love on the back seat when the car was parked near the lake", according to local reports.
The car had been left in "neutral gear", but their passionate movements jolted the Niva so it edged forwards into the lake near Elan.

Their car was a Russian-made Niva (Photo: VazGarage / east2west news)

The lake is in Russia's Volgograd region (Photo: Google Maps / east2west news) 'The lovers were shaking the car and it rolled down to the water," said a report by local news site Bloknot Volgograd.
"The young man and his girl failed to get out of the SUV in the water."
A social media posting by a friend said: "We will remember you!!! so young!
"Rest in peace... You are in our hearts forever..."

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 20th June 2017
Banned

Comet100 is beginning to get noticed
SEX - BLINDS !!

જેનો સેનાપતિ આંધળો, એનું લશ્કર કુવા માં !

Old 22nd June 2017
despecito

Sid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSid6897 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Russian

Old 23rd June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 2nd July 2017
Custom title

story_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our communitystory_4_u is a pillar of our community