Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Women safety: Bengaluru's night of shame

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th January 2017
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
instead of saying this as a male female issue, a gender sensitization issue, a sanskriti issue, western cutlure issue why dont people just see this as a law and order issue..

a human being was physically assualted by another human being.. simple

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
instead of saying this as a male female issue, a gender sensitization issue, a sanskriti issue, western cutlure issue why dont people just see this as a law and order issue..

Only morons can say it was sanskriti issue. is it sanskriti to molest gals ?
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 8th January 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Quote:

IMHO,.. Govt. needs to do three things,..

- da whole thing is,... Govt. should first give all and full protection, no inquiry, and all appreciation to all preventers, helpers and savers in such cases..... ( who fights, saves girl in trouble,.. ) ! They should be given big/small appreciation ( to meet and shake hand ) from their beloved star-cast may be actor/cricketers or singers,.. and also,.. if they wanna keep their name in total privacy, that should also be allowed,. just like in US in anyone wins lottery, he is allowed to keep his name private from any propaganda for his own safety,..

Later, Govt should give a small slogan word to the society,.. say,.. " Maaro "
and propaganda the public that whenever this scream word is heard from anywhere at any time,.. any raah-geer, or third party road-siders can intervene in that event,.. and janta and society is allowed to hit, beat, crush and smash the culprit by unity and that task would be appreciated by the govt police itself,.. as ours small nos of police can not protect 130 Crs all the time,.. This work would be plain appreciated and NOT inquired, unless fraud and felony was deeply smelled to have planted,..

So, give this slogan word " Maaro " and whenever wherever this scream is heard,.. all janta are allowed to intervene in it,
be it,. the crime suspects raping the girl,... robbing the girl,...
or two bike-guys robbing the gold-chain and purse/ornament and trying to run away,...

Make this Slogan so famous all over India,.... Show it over and over on all TV channels as small Ads,.. just like,.. " Sab ka Saath, Sab ka Vikas " and anyone in deep trouble, can use this slogan,.. and scream and shout for help,.. Helpers will be very much appreciated,. just like Olympiad winners or International match Vijetaas,.. and IF,..........one is found mis-using this slogan will be in triple penalty and punishment,...,
just like, in US if you call falsely 911 and play prank to aag-ambulence and police,.. penalty will be severe..

In fact,....It's not rape only,...

the incidents have increased in millions, of two biker snatching the chains and running away,...
Or,...
Electricians, Plumbers, phone line -checkers, and LPG gas workers blanketed thugs/crooks get in to your house,........ saying we are from elec. company to check yr elec. meter or LPG connection pipes safety,.. yada yada
and then they rob you monetarily and bodily,..

Kindly, check these Chain-snatching videos too,... incidents are now noted in hundreds in each city,...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ikers+in+India

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 8th January 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Old 8th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Isn't it time to make this celebration limited?
Everything is not digest to everyone.

Old 10th January 2017
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
GUYS THE BANGALORE MOLESTATION NEVER HAPPENED, IT WAS SCRIPTED and PLANNED. ...

A woman can do whatever she wants...Respect her woman power!

source

Old 10th January 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by scentofaslut View Post
GUYS THE BANGALORE MOLESTATION NEVER HAPPENED, IT WAS SCRIPTED and PLANNED. ...

A woman can do whatever she wants...Respect her woman power!

source
Bhai, as per that news report, the police are saying that one incident (KG Halli) was scripted by one couple.

The police are not saying everything else that happened was scripted.

Old 11th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
If in reality molesters ran in "thousands" I guess at least hundreds of people would have filmed it, and these vids would have been all over the net. Personally Ive not come across any such vids yet.

I dont understand, why curb the drinking and having fun? Its unruly people who needs to be curbed. Where is the rapid action? I guess there are no chopper surveillance systems in India? Whenever there is a mob gathering turning violent, means should be available to rapidly disperse them?

Lastly, women in western countries carry pepper sprays and tasers to ward of assaults. Even cops carry tasers. Why hasn't taser guns not been introduced yet in India?

Talking of Bullcr*p like make in India, why aren't such individual safety measures not being introduced?
Currently according to Wiki, over 20 1st world countries have been using stun guns for at least 10 years. Why is it that India is always rallying behind? Especially in terms of an individual's personal safety?

However, instead of addressing these issues, the government decides to take the shorter route and suppress a citizen's right to entertainment and to choose by simply banning liquor and or regulating timings of night clubs and other recreational sites across the country.

But then, I guess this is only becoming in a nation where freedom of speech and expression is thwarted. Personal civil liberties are trampled upon everyday.

Old 11th January 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Quote:

then the bigots dont get to show their hollow asses. Calling it an attack on womenhood etc etc makes it a fashionable crime

Old 18th January 2017

Lonely Prince is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunpundit View Post
Pepper spray is available online why thy dont use i am surprised and also one good kick on the lund with knee is enough. In scooter video it looked like the girl was like enjoying the grope for a moment.
you shgould not say that girl was enjoying for the moment. you see, sudden attack on anyone would make that person dumbstrucked for that particular moment.
girl should take precaution, but thats not the point....why people do not take immidiate acttion agaiant such bastards? why we rnjoy such goonda gardee?
girls women have as much as freedom to move freely as we do.....we should give them that much freedom and feel of security...
its not just another girl...she is a wife , she is a mother, she is a sister, she is a daughter...
shall we prefer moving around goondas/ mawalees/ sex preverts, instead of our fellow citizens?
question is very serious just dont comment for the sake of comment...take a seriuos look and put our family member in view.
sorry but.....feel really ashamed ....

Old 18th January 2017

dreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by whizkido View Post
If in reality molesters ran in "thousands" I guess at least hundreds of people would have filmed it, and these vids would have been all over the net. Personally Ive not come across any such vids yet.

I dont understand, why curb the drinking and having fun? Its unruly people who needs to be curbed. Where is the rapid action? I guess there are no chopper surveillance systems in India? Whenever there is a mob gathering turning violent, means should be available to rapidly disperse them?

Lastly, women in western countries carry pepper sprays and tasers to ward of assaults. Even cops carry tasers. Why hasn't taser guns not been introduced yet in India?

Talking of Bullcr*p like make in India, why aren't such individual safety measures not being introduced?
Currently according to Wiki, over 20 1st world countries have been using stun guns for at least 10 years. Why is it that India is always rallying behind? Especially in terms of an individual's personal safety?

However, instead of addressing these issues, the government decides to take the shorter route and suppress a citizen's right to entertainment and to choose by simply banning liquor and or regulating timings of night clubs and other recreational sites across the country.

But then, I guess this is only becoming in a nation where freedom of speech and expression is thwarted. Personal civil liberties are trampled upon everyday.
I agree with u........the figures for 31st seem hyped...........

Even the CCTV incident culprits have been caught............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls