Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > suggest some wedding anniversary gift for my wife

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th June 2017

swaminathan_1984 is beginning to get noticed
suggest some wedding anniversary gift for my wife

My 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up and i need a surprise gift for her. So xossipians plz suggest me a good gift ideas.budget not morethan 3000 and iam in chennai

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th June 2017
❤ Bhavana ❤

Rama999 has disabled reputations
You are married for almost 3 years. You should know better than Xossipians what will your wife like and will impress her. We are no way related to your wife. It doesnt matter if your gift fails but atleast you made an effort to think about it. So make sure idea is urs n not ours.

Old 5th June 2017

swaminathan_1984 is beginning to get noticed
thanks for ur reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama999 View Post
You are married for almost 3 years. You should know better than Xossipians what will your wife like and will impress her. We are no way related to your wife. It doesnt matter if your gift fails but atleast you made an effort to think about it. So make sure idea is urs n not ours.
thanks rama9999 for ur replies.last year i arranged a surprise second honemoon to kodaikanal for 3days.but tis year little financial low so i eestricted my budget to 3k.Anyway thanks and i already thought some gifts let me try that.On that full day iam going to be with her toooo

Old 5th June 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
try to Gift long time likes of your wife

Old 5th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaminathan_1984 View Post
thanks rama9999 for ur replies.last year i arranged a surprise second honemoon to kodaikanal for 3days.
LOL... you've already raised her expectations.

Dude 3K won't be enough... make sure that this 3K experience is better than the 2nd anniversary, otherwise you are screwed

Old 5th June 2017
If you dream it, you can do it

Akshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaminathan_1984 View Post
My 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up and i need a surprise gift for her. So xossipians plz suggest me a good gift ideas.budget not morethan 3000 and iam in chennai
Give her good satisfied sex and take her to some hill station and gift her expensive watch

Old 5th June 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
if you have any bad habit like smoking, drinking etc then quit it and give her promise on that day. it would be one of the greatest gift you can give to your wife and your self which cost nothing and also saves money and health.

Old 6th June 2017

vivek remo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
if you have any bad habit like smoking, drinking etc then quit it and give her promise on that day. it would be one of the greatest gift you can give to your wife and your self which cost nothing and also saves money and health.

Old 6th June 2017
Say my name

k.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our community
any gift as long as it will take her by surprise would be worth it, no matter the money....women like it when you surprise her than the money you spend....or atleast in my experience....Best wishes

"My Ultimate Hot Pix Collection Thread - 'My Masturbation Journal'

Subscribe to the thread here

Old 6th June 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Give her a wrist watch.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls