Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Life seems always struggling ??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th June 2017

Udhayanidhi Stalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
in life we always have a choice to think either positive or negative, some people choose negative and soon it becomes a habit and the result is called depression. contrary to that some people choose always to think positive irrespective of the situation. they make thinking positive as a habit and these people whatever life throws at them they always happy, successful etc. i think this is the greatest lesson all humans need to be taught from early age. yes choose the second. make thinking positive and becoming productive as a habit, refuse to think in negative way even if the situation is so challenging.

what you think in your mind is what you are. if you think positive your life will be positive, if you think negative everything gets negative, life becomes so depressing etc. to give proof of it consider our mood after seeing a sad movie. also consider our mood after seeing a cheerful movie, also consider our mood after seeing an erotic movie. yes these all influence our mood for some time. so think what will happen if we think positive all the time. so every time you get urge to think negative remind of this basic fact and refuse to let those negative thoughts come to your mind.
Perfect. Very well said.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th June 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
thanks bro

Old 7th June 2017

mhd22 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to mhd22
Aleays focus on the future and take action in presence. In your like the hope is missing so find something that makes you feel good and work towords to achieve it.

Old 7th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
All of you "think positive" guys... do you know that too much positivity only leads to misery? The more you are positive about something, the more are the chances of failure.

Be realistic.

You know that an egg is going to crack if you throw it from a building. Your positive thinking won't change the outcome.

And this theory has now been proved scientifically as well. You can search it online.

People with "always-think-positive" mentality are more prone to depression!

Old 7th June 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
positive thinking doesn't mean going after unrealistic ones instead after things which are possible for the individual but may seem impossible due to inhibitions, worries, doubt, laziness etc.

in depression its putting off things, bring up excuses, citing ideas why can't achieve it and altogether negative thinking. the thing is mind accepts whatever its shown onto, so if such negative thoughts are playing in mind all time everything gets dull and that state is depression. there might be other reasons for depression but if the state of mind is positive, have positive expectation, hope etc even if in the bad situation life will not seem so hopeless. this is why we can see people with disabilities, deadly diseases still achieving things and leading a good life only because of their positive state of mind and also some rich people though they have everything when compared with common people still they sad all time and some even commit suicide for silly things and its all due to the negative state of mind which they holding on.

Old 7th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

^^ I wrote a long post and it vanished!

Now in short: I wanted to say that primary reason for depression is lack of nutrients (vitamins/minerals etc) and brain dysfunction (protein mis-folding, dopamine reduction etc). Get them tested for it, before pumping them with positivity gyan.

I've seen people dying from different age groups because their food/body lacked something essential but the folks around them kept giving them high doses of "be-positive-gyan."

Even something as simple as constant lack of motivation and giving excuses, can be tied to food.

Old 8th June 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
All of you "think positive" guys... do you know that too much positivity only leads to misery? The more you are positive about something, the more are the chances of failure.

Be realistic.

You know that an egg is going to crack if you throw it from a building. Your positive thinking won't change the outcome.

And this theory has now been proved scientifically as well. You can search it online.

People with "always-think-positive" mentality are more prone to depression!
Hi Bangali Sir,

I agree with you 50-50.

One should always stay positive. But not over positive or stupid. They should always give a constant try. At the same time they should have the maturity to accept anything which they get and be happy with it.

For example my own case, I am a degree holder working in a MNC. Due to some issues which is not my fault I got terminated. Now I am jobless supporting family of 5. Applied for jobs for almost a month but no response. But I do not stay in a normal or negative state. I am positive. Positive that I will get a job soon. I am trying hard for it. I am also have the maturity to accept any job which I get even if the salary is lower than what I used to get. Lets say its still a year where I don't get a job. I wont get depressed. I will just be a driver for call taxi. I am willing to accept.

So a person should definitely be positive at all times.

Old 8th June 2017

Quote:
^^ I wrote a long post and it vanished!

Now in short: I wanted to say that primary reason for depression is lack of nutrients (vitamins/minerals etc) and brain dysfunction (protein mis-folding, dopamine reduction etc). Get them tested for it, before pumping them with positivity gyan.

I've seen people dying from different age groups because their food/body lacked something essential but the folks around them kept giving them high doses of "be-positive-gyan."

Even something as simple as constant lack of motivation and giving excuses, can be tied to food.
Wow. A new dimension and thinking.

Bangali Sir, You are really a very knowledgeable person. Glad to have you in Xossip.

Old 8th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udhayanidhi Stalin View Post
Hi Bangali Sir,

I agree with you 50-50.

One should always stay positive. But not over positive or stupid. They should always give a constant try. At the same time they should have the maturity to accept anything which they get and be happy with it.

For example my own case, I am a degree holder working in a MNC. Due to some issues which is not my fault I got terminated. Now I am jobless supporting family of 5. Applied for jobs for almost a month but no response. But I do not stay in a normal or negative state. I am positive. Positive that I will get a job soon. I am trying hard for it. I am also have the maturity to accept any job which I get even if the salary is lower than what I used to get. Lets say its still a year where I don't get a job. I wont get depressed. I will just be a driver for call taxi. I am willing to accept.

So a person should definitely be positive at all times.

That's a great story!

People often misconstrue the definition of being positive or negative. It's all relative. It depends one's perspective. Stealing could be a negative thought for you but not for a habitual thief. Similarly, going to jail would be a disaster for an educated person like you but it's an honour for freedom fighters.

Probably you don't know but you are a realist (google it). I am a realist too. And realistic people often have pessimistic thoughts. But lot many people don't know that it's the pessimistic approach towards life which decides the future of that species.

If you look around yourself, you'll find that it's only the negative/pessimistic things/thoughts that help you to live longer everyday. You've got grills/railings around your windows/doors/balconies. Why? Because you are afraid that someone might burgle you or someone might fall down. These are negative thoughts. If you won't wear helmet/seatbelts, you might die in a road accident. Again a negative thought. You keep your antivirus up to date, because you have negative thoughts about losing your data. You've got insulation on electric wires, circuit trippers, child locks etc and lots of other such safety systems in place because you are afraid that someone might get hurt knowingy or unknowingly.

Ponder over it.

So, I'd stick to my version that too much positivity leads to failure/disaster. If you are too positive that you will ace the exam because you have mugged 5 important questions then your chances of failure are quite high. If you've mugged up a whole book thinking that you might flunk, then your chances to pass the exam are 100%... getting a good rank is a different aspect though.

My version of staying positive is to "prepare for the worst; hope for the best."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udhayanidhi Stalin View Post
Wow. A new dimension and thinking.
I saw couple of people going from too vibrant state to bed ridden in a span of 2~3 years. They were close to me and therefore I could observe them in much more detail (as opposed to an overworked doctor). The first thing I noticed in those people were the change in behavior. They started lying, making excuses, arguing over petty things and had severe mood swings. I knew something was not right but couldn't pinpoint the issue. I then observed a similar trend in other folks too, who were diagnosed with mental health issues and depression after 4~5 years of noticing the changes.

I studied a lot about these behavioral issues over the last decade. I had no clue back then that it was related to mental health and depression. I thought it was lack of positivity and exercise. After going around in circles and taking my close ones to all sorts of doctors, I noticed that no modern medicine (allopathy) doctor ever asked about the diet of the patient. I noticed this difference when I met a couple of homeopaths. Also, I was reading in newspapers that how heart/knee operations operations are mostly a scam. Couple of my relatives also fell for this.

Fast forwarding 6 years... by the end of 2016, I had gathered lots of test reports which helped me to map a chart of their diet and lack of nutrients. Even doctors had access to these reports. I dug deeper into their daily routines and found out that they became too dharmic/spiritual/religious over the last decade. Thanks to baba ramdev and the likes, all of them got converted to vegetarians. Constant lack of important nutrients made them dull, day by day. They shunned all kinds of fat too.

End result is that all of those people are now suffering from dementia. Younger ones developed their own set of mental problems. All of them had one medicine in common: anti-depressants. Couple of people progressed from heart diseases to dementia to depression.

All those years, no amount of pep-talks, motivational speeches etc helped them. Probably it helped them for a few days but they crashed again.

It was only in 2017 that I could connect all the dots and now I believe in eating right kind of food to fix all health issues. None of the modern medicines are helpful except in emergency cases.

I am living a miserable life for the last 9 years. None of the things around me work properly. None of my work gets done in the first attempt, esp the government work. 3 close relatives left my house because they think it's jinxed. This a newly built house and it's already crumbling from seepage, termites, erosion, cracks etc. On top of this, I don't believe much in staying positive. And I am not wee bit depressed.

So, how am I still surviving?
1) by being realistic and
2) by eating the right food

I wasn't aware of the food part until I started observing other ailing/depressed people's diet. I was unknowingly eating the right food 70% of the time. But starting 2017, now that I know its importance, it's close to 90%. Things around me hasn't changed even 1% but my spirits are quite high.

This year, a read a lot of books etc which cemented my belief that depression, constant negative thoughts etc have their roots in food/nutrition. That's why such people can never be treated with medicines alone, as no one pays attention to their diets.

I have lost so many close ones to poor diet choices (and ultimately to depression) that I make every effort to share my observation with them. Even on XP . I am not asking them to take any medicines but to take a look at what they eat.

Old 8th June 2017

Quote:
That's a great story!

People often misconstrue the definition of being positive or negative. It's all relative. It depends one's perspective. Stealing could be a negative thought for you but not for a habitual thief. Similarly, going to jail would be a disaster for an educated person like you but it's an honour for freedom fighters.

Probably you don't know but you are a realist (google it). I am a realist too. And realistic people often have pessimistic thoughts. But lot many people don't know that it's the pessimistic approach towards life which decides the future of that species.

If you look around yourself, you'll find that it's only the negative/pessimistic things/thoughts that help you to live longer everyday. You've got grills/railings around your windows/doors/balconies. Why? Because you are afraid that someone might burgle you or someone might fall down. These are negative thoughts. If you won't wear helmet/seatbelts, you might die in a road accident. Again a negative thought. You keep your antivirus up to date, because you have negative thoughts about losing your data. You've got insulation on electric wires, circuit trippers, child locks etc and lots of other such safety systems in place because you are afraid that someone might get hurt knowingy or unknowingly.

Ponder over it.

So, I'd stick to my version that too much positivity leads to failure/disaster. If you are too positive that you will ace the exam because you have mugged 5 important questions then your chances of failure are quite high. If you've mugged up a whole book thinking that you might flunk, then your chances to pass the exam are 100%... getting a good rank is a different aspect though.

My version of staying positive is to "prepare for the worst; hope for the best."

I saw couple of people going from too vibrant state to bed ridden in a span of 2~3 years. They were close to me and therefore I could observe them in much more detail (as opposed to an overworked doctor). The first thing I noticed in those people were the change in behavior. They started lying, making excuses, arguing over petty things and had severe mood swings. I knew something was not right but couldn't pinpoint the issue. I then observed a similar trend in other folks too, who were diagnosed with mental health issues and depression after 4~5 years of noticing the changes.

I studied a lot about these behavioral issues over the last decade. I had no clue back then that it was related to mental health and depression. I thought it was lack of positivity and exercise. After going around in circles and taking my close ones to all sorts of doctors, I noticed that no modern medicine (allopathy) doctor ever asked about the diet of the patient. I noticed this difference when I met a couple of homeopaths. Also, I was reading in newspapers that how heart/knee operations operations are mostly a scam. Couple of my relatives also fell for this.

Fast forwarding 6 years... by the end of 2016, I had gathered lots of test reports which helped me to map a chart of their diet and lack of nutrients. Even doctors had access to these reports. I dug deeper into their daily routines and found out that they became too dharmic/spiritual/religious over the last decade. Thanks to baba ramdev and the likes, all of them got converted to vegetarians. Constant lack of important nutrients made them dull, day by day. They shunned all kinds of fat too.

End result is that all of those people are now suffering from dementia. Younger ones developed their own set of mental problems. All of them had one medicine in common: anti-depressants. Couple of people progressed from heart diseases to dementia to depression.

All those years, no amount of pep-talks, motivational speeches etc helped them. Probably it helped them for a few days but they crashed again.

It was only in 2017 that I could connect all the dots and now I believe in eating right kind of food to fix all health issues. None of the modern medicines are helpful except in emergency cases.

I am living a miserable life for the last 9 years. None of the things around me work properly. None of my work gets done in the first attempt, esp the government work. 3 close relatives left my house because they think it's jinxed. This a newly built house and it's already crumbling from seepage, termites, erosion, cracks etc. On top of this, I don't believe much in staying positive. And I am not wee bit depressed.

So, how am I still surviving?
1) by being realistic and
2) by eating the right food

I wasn't aware of the food part until I started observing other ailing/depressed people's diet. I was unknowingly eating the right food 70% of the time. But starting 2017, now that I know its importance, it's close to 90%. Things around me hasn't changed even 1% but my spirits are quite high.

This year, a read a lot of books etc which cemented my belief that depression, constant negative thoughts etc have their roots in food/nutrition. That's why such people can never be treated with medicines alone, as no one pays attention to their diets.

I have lost so many close ones to poor diet choices (and ultimately to depression) that I make every effort to share my observation with them. Even on XP . I am not asking them to take any medicines but to take a look at what they eat.
OMG!!!!!
What a person you are Bangla Sir.....
Hats off to you....
Have not came across such a person online.....
You really rock Sir.....
I think I became a fan of you
You are really a very interesting person.....
Hope to see more posts from you.....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls