Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Life seems always struggling ??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th June 2017

vil99 has many secret admirers
bangali babu has good observation and i am impressed with him.this is really a new dimension.can you please elobarate about the right type of food for being realistic?i thought i was pessimisti but now after reading your article i think i am realistic because i to am ready for worst but hope for best and i think people should be redy for worst but hope foe best

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th June 2017

Thengai Srinivasan is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont take life seriously

Old 9th June 2017

Udhayanidhi Stalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vil99 View Post
bangali babu has good observation and i am impressed with him.this is really a new dimension.can you please elobarate about the right type of food for being realistic?i thought i was pessimisti but now after reading your article i think i am realistic because i to am ready for worst but hope for best and i think people should be redy for worst but hope foe best

Yes. Agree about Bangla.

Old 10th June 2017
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown? View Post
Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal ...
Winners see an opportunity in every problem ! Losers see a problem in every opportunity !
Quote:
... happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling....
Happiness is a function of result vs expectations ! If your expectations are high then upsets are inevitable !

Some general Tips:

1. If you are aiming at a comfort zone, then there will be no growth in your life !

2. If you are aiming at growth then you have to move away from the comfort zone to the next zone called "Aggressive zone !" It means you have to struggle hard !

3. If you are aiming at higher growth then you have to shift to the next zone called "Challenging zone !". There you have to take risks ! Which means you should be prepared to face failiures !

Old 10th June 2017

vil99 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
Winners see an opportunity in every problem ! Losers see a problem in every opportunity !

Happiness is a function of result vs expectations ! If your expectations are high then upsets are inevitable !

Some general Tips:

1. If you are aiming at a comfort zone, then there will be no growth in your life !

2. If you are aiming at growth then you have to move away from the comfort zone to the next zone called "Aggressive zone !" It means you have to struggle hard !

3. If you are aiming at higher growth then you have to shift to the next zone called "Challenging zone !". There you have to take risks ! Which means you should be prepared to face failiures !
this is also a good observation.your expectations results in your happiness.if you want more you have to struggle hard and be prepared for setbacks but dont get depressed.

Old 10th June 2017

chirudance is beginning to get noticed
Take 10 days break, sit at Vipassana camp.
It's free & it helps

Old 10th June 2017

sphuling has many secret admirers
Quote:
Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal , happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling.... But I have faith in God and I always think what ever is happening is always for Good Sake....plz suggest me on it...Does some ppls life defines as always struggling and very short of good time or peace or happiness??????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtYOjMmEMeg

Old 10th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal , happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling.... But I have faith in God and I always think what ever is happening is always for Good Sake....plz suggest me on it...Does some ppls life defines as always struggling and very short of good time or peace or happiness??????
Happiness is an option not a result.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama999 View Post
Simple solution. Look at people below you and not above you.
Then you can never improve in your life.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 11th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
Some general Tips:

So, you agree with OP that life's a struggle?

My belief is that the life is full of problems and your only purpose here is to find solutions for each one of them... everyday! So, you are just troubleshooting relentlessly. That's why people who believe in reincarnation, seek moksha.

Quote:
this is also a good observation.your expectations results in your happiness.if you want more you have to struggle hard and be prepared for setbacks but dont get depressed.
^^ See the bold part. In most of the cases, not getting depressed is not in your hands. If you're not young and super healthy (or have a medical condition) then you'll lose steam soon enough chasing your goals. If the situation goes unchecked, you spiral down into the abyss called depression.

Take notice of the people around you and help them. Because the chances are that they are not even aware of it. If you read newspapers regularly then you'd comes across such articles several times in a month... depression is rising amongst Indians. We've got so many things to do each day but the total time available is still 24 hours. 16 years ago, I didn't have to worry about charging my mobile phone and keeping a tab on the balance. But today, this is an additional activity for me out of the same 24 hours. During the days of Doordarshan, I didn't have to worry about DTH payments nor did I have to remember my 20 favorite channels. Life is getting complex and more demanding each day... yet the daily working hours remain the same.

The point I want to make is that it's very difficult to not get bogged down and fall prey to depression.

Quote:
Do you have any ailments? If yes, then initially your diet need to be altered to address the issue. It may take several months to find out what's good for you. It took me 1.5 years to figure out the right diet for me. That too, when I was away from family and had access to all kinds of food for experimentation.

But without knowing anything about you (age, current diet, weight etc), I can suggest the following. It's applicable to everybody:

0) Before altering your diet, get a detailed blood, liver and kidney test done to find out deficiencies. Repeat after 3 months to see where you are heading. Involve a doctor in interpreting the reports. Other pretty common levels to check are Homocysteine, HbA1c, blood insulin and Thyroid function. You may not be able to get these tests done in India: Adrenal fatigue, Methylation issues.

1) Stop consuming refined sugar, Aspartame, Xylitol etc. That means no readymade/pre-cooked/packaged stuff from the market. That'd effectively eliminate biscuits, rusks, bread, cold drinks, ice-cream, traditional sweets etc. from your diet.

2) Stop consuming MSG. Look up on internet for different trade names being used for MSG. Manufacturers use different names for MSG to misguide people.

3) Fats are good for you. You can gulp down ghee, homemade butter, olive oil, coconut oil and Omega 3 anytime. Increase your vegetables consumption, if you are taking extra fats.

There are many other beneficial diet changes to be made but at least start with no refined sugar.

Can't comment on jaggery as they use chemicals in cleaning it. The 'dirt' is the best but you won't anything that is chemical-free in india.

Store bought honey is shit. Raw honey from wild bees is the best but the chances of getting the real one in india is 1%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Happiness is an option not a result.
Good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Then you can never improve in your life.
Too good!
and the best one: Do not compare yourself with anybody. Everybody is unique. Even the clones don't behave the same.

Just for one day, assume that nobody is paying attention to you. No one is around you, looking at you, judging your moves, speech, clothes, behavior, outlook. You'll be able to accomplish much more that day. Total hours in a day are still the same for you. If you spend few hours in comparing who is above or below you, then you are just wasting your own time. Those people above or below your level aren't affected by how you think about them.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls