Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Is Bangladesh Deserves ICC trophy ?

View Poll Results: Do you support Bangladesh Team
Yes 9 52.94%
No 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
incredible partnership that was
koi soch nhi sakta tha ..... aur Bangla ne apne game ko kafi improve kiya h ... Semi mei jane ka hak banta h Bangla ka ............ first 300+ score in first match then NZ ko harana Bangla underdog zaror h but itni bhi nahi ki use gina hi na jaye ...... har ICC tournament mei wo pehale se behatr karti aa rahi h

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 12th June 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Hello Folks,

This is really a great twist happend this year that a small team (Once use to be) has turned to be a giant fish now and is swimming in the great ocean of cricket.
Similarly we (Team India ) have made a comfortable place in Group B in being on top but the rain has made us feeling little pain that even we may loose the game.
I SUPPORT Bangladesh TEAM...... What about u ??
nikal de trophy apne cupboard se

Old 13th June 2017
REMO
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
nikal de trophy apne cupboard se
Sabka nikal dega.......... jald hi

Old 13th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
The final will be Ind vs Pak.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 13th June 2017
REMO
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Then it will be a great match

Old 13th June 2017
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|ard
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
India

Old 13th June 2017
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|ard
Visit my website

Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
only if they beat Eng.

Old 13th June 2017
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
India only India

Old 14th June 2017
《¥ Só Sériõus》

Aryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps databaseAryan sahu has hacked the reps database
They played well in the match....
But they need more consistency.....
India is far better side than Bangladesh....

Old 16th June 2017
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
India only India
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan sahu View Post
They played well in the match....
But they need more consistency.....
India is far better side than Bangladesh....
So true..

We have a Finale between India and Pakistan

India

But Bangladesh also played well in this CT and even them qualifying for semis was a great achievement for Bangladesh.

Well played Bangladesh

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls