Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > British girls caught on camera strolling through centre of Magaluf completely naked after wild night out

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th June 2017

blowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accolades
Lightbulb British girls caught on camera strolling through centre of Magaluf completely naked after wild night out

British girls caught on camera strolling through centre of Magaluf completely naked after wild night out
It is not known why the girls were wearing no clothes as they chatted to pals in the street, but they fled pretty quickly when they realised they were being filmed

Two British tourists were caught on camera strolling completely naked through the streets of Magaluf in the small hours of the morning.

Onlookers filmed the pair chatting to two female friends who were wearing clothes before one of the holidaymakers realised she was being filmed.
She shouted out in what appeared to be a Scottish accent 'oh my God’ before covering her backside with her hands and walking away.
One of the pair was stark naked and the other, carrying her clothes in her arms, had just a tiny G-string on.

It was not immediately clear whether the pair had been skinny-dipping after a night out or there was another explanation for why they had no clothes on.
The footage appeared to be shot near a well-known bar just off the main Punta Ballena strip in Magaluf.
Quote:
< image >
The girls make a run for it after realising they were being filmed (Photo: SOLARPIX.COM)
A local paper said it had been taken early on Saturday morning.
Male onlookers could be overheard laughing at the group of women as they looked on at the surreal scene in front of them.

A spokeswoman for Calvia Council, which covers the area, said police were investigating but had not yet identified the women.

She said: "The local police are investigating. There is a clear breach of by-laws here. It has not yet been possible to identify the women."
Quote:
< image >
The nude duo were chatting to two other women Magaluf’s attempts to improve its image - and distance itself from some of the more lurid scenes of the last few years - took a slap in the face last weekend when a shocking street brawl broke out last weekend between England and Scotland fans .

Three people were identified and fined after footage of the drunken hooligans throwing chairs at each other in clashes after last Saturday’s World Cup qualifier went viral.
Quote:
< image >
It is not clear why they had no clothes on
Earlier a group of around 20 Brits in the neighbouring resort of Palmanova were fined after running through the streets naked to the beach for a dip in the sea before racing back to their hotel.

They were filmed jogging past children on their way back, making little or no attempt to cover up their private parts.
A spokesman for Calvia Council confirmed afterwards: “The local police in Calvia have identified and fined a group of tourists who ran naked through Palmanova.
Quote:
< image >
One of the women shouted "oh my God" when she realised she was being videoed
“Officers have discovered the hotel they were staying in and identified the group of 20 British holidaymakers who appeared in a video of the incident.
“Of the 20, police fined 18 immediately for infringing by-laws designed to encourage co-existence and another for obstructing traffic.
“The tourists have paid the fine on the spot and apologised.
Quote:
< image >
They quickly scarpered and their fate remains a mystery “Calvia Town Hall is not going to permit this type of behaviour and congratulates the local police for the speed with which it has acted.”

Magaluf launched a clampdown in 2015 in a bid to improve its boozy image.
Brits caught wandering about without a shirt on were threatened with a €500 fine as Spanish authorities launched a desperate bid to shake off the resort's notorious alcohol, sex, and party reputation.

And anyone foolhardy enough to attempt "balconing" - which involves jumping from one high rise balcony to another or diving off them into a swimming pool - was told to expect a fine of up to €1,500, if they survived the plunge.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 19th June 2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: NSFW

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 18th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
none of them appear to be "completely naked"

Old 18th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Har thread pe namak chidakna band karo dikhai dega.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 18th June 2017 at 10:08 PM.

Old 18th June 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
bangali toh bangali rahegah

Old 19th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Har thread pe namak chidakna band karo dikhai dega.
Then stop exaggerating everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deewa View Post
bangali toh bangali rahegah
If it gives to any solace, then let me tell you that I am not a bangali. It's just a chootiya Id for choo****s like you!

Old 19th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Then stop exaggerating everything!
Actually, I referred to your trolls in HSBC.

I have noticed in 2 threads that you have posted irrelevant things. Stop those things.

Anyways leave it. This thread is not for all these.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 19th June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Mods ki jai ho!

Last edited by bangali_babu : 20th June 2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Mods ki jai ho!

Old 21st June 2017

blowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accolades
Quote:
Ab kya sab kuch yahin dekhega this is NRG and there is restriction on nudity here

Old 21st June 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtit View Post
Ab kya sab kuch yahin dekhega this is NRG and there is restriction on nudity here
Please accept my apologies. I didn't know that you don't understand English.

Old 26th June 2017

xossipdeal is beginning to get noticed
horny sex british girls

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls