Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Coach vs Captain: Partnership with Kohli had become untenable, says Kumble

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st June 2017
¤ Live Life King Size ¤
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Coach vs Captain: Partnership with Kohli had become untenable, says Kumble

In a statement posted on Twitter, Kumble said after the Cricket Advisory Committee had asked him to continue as coach, the BCCI told him that the captain had reservations with his 'style’ and about him continuing as head coach.

Kumble said under the circumstances, it was clear that the partnership was untenable.

Full text of Kumble’s statement on twitter :

"I am honoured by the confidence reposed in me by the CAC in asking me to continue as Head Coach. The credit for the achievements of the last one year goes to the captain, the entire team, coaching and support staff.

"Post this intimation, I was informed for the first time yesterday by the BCCI that the captain had reservations with my 'style’ and about my continuing as the Head Coach. I was surprised since I had always respected the role boundaries between captain and coach. Though the BCCI attempted to resolve the misunderstandings between captain and me, it was apparent that the partnership was untenable and I therefore believe that it is best for me to move on.

"Professionalism, discipline, commitment, honesty, complementary skills and diverse views are the key traits that I bring to the table. These need to be valued for the partnership to be effective. I see the coach’s role akin to 'holding a mirror’ to drive self-improvement in the team’s interest.
"In light of these 'reservations’ I believe it is best I hand over this responsibility to whomever the CAC and the BCCI deem fit. Let me reiterate that it has been an absolute privilege to have served as Head Coach for the last one year. I thank the BCCI, CAC and all concerned.

"I also wish to thank the innumerable followers and fans of Indian cricket for their continued support. I will remain a well-wisher of the great cricketing tradition of my country forever.”

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st June 2017
$©!£€n©€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Kohli

Old 21st June 2017
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
He have too much ego

Old 21st June 2017
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
kohli downfall has begin good batsmen but his on field over aggression and off field attitude and pride will finish him

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 21st June 2017
¤ Live Life King Size ¤
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Since Kumble was appointed India coach in July 2016 India won 5/5 Test series, 2/3 ODI series & tournaments & 1/2 T20 series.

Old 21st June 2017
¤ Live Life King Size ¤
Visit my website
Kohli

Old 21st June 2017
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universe
Kohli

Old 21st June 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
These Ego guys kholi

Old 22nd June 2017
MohMaya
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post
Since Kumble was appointed India coach in July 2016 India won 5/5 Test series, 2/3 ODI series & tournaments & 1/2 T20 series.
Africa England Kiwis Bangladesh Aussies

All @ home, broken pitches which did not even survive 4 days of match

Let see what they do when they tour Africa now

Someone should tell Kohli, sirf runs banane se koi Sachin Tendulkar nai banta

Old 22nd June 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Never liked this guy as captain & he is over rated batsman too can say best in current generation (as per his records on flat deck)

He always faced difficulties when comes to Amir who is not even 30% to Akram and Waqar, walsh, Ambrose, Glen whom Sachin faced on their backyard and scored runs

THis gully cricket chutiya was playing outswinger of Amir on on side in english condition.

Remember Sachin was not only playing against opposition but even against his own team mates who were indulged in fixing who used to tell him "Humein kal ka match harana hai" or used to play wrong shot and never supported from another end.

If sachin had luxury of sharing dressing room with other players (which ipl gives) whom he used to face in International cricket he would have scored more 50 centuries.

And moreover Australian/NZ/SA/WI wickets aren't that competitive anymore.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls