Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Coach vs Captain: Partnership with Kohli had become untenable, says Kumble

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd June 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by MumBaekar View Post
Sehwag
vo toh 2 mahine bhi nahi tikega, fire v fire ho jayega

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd June 2017
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
dhoni must be laughing and thinking " ki chalo iss bawal ki wajah se mere 4 runs in 19 balls kisi ko yaad nai"
4 balls ki chhodo log to Champions Trophy ki haar tak bhul gaye unhe bas pandaya ka run out hona or Media ko kholi vs kumble hi yaad hai

Old 23rd June 2017
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
vo toh 2 mahine bhi nahi tikega, fire v fire ho jayega
Wande ki form bol rahi hai ,chaar din ki chadni phir aandheri raat

Old 23rd June 2017
is ghey shula ka alias :)

anay8 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by MumBaekar View Post
Sehwag
He won't last 10 days

Wese bhi wo planning wala banda nahi wo bol dega jo karna hai karo jese karna hai karo
Not suitable for winning test matches
ab final mai hal hi dekh lo they decided they will bat first attack imad wasim n hafiz delay hasan's overs see down amir but on feild then cramp fhakar (delay spinners )
None of that actually happened
Kohali never implemented any plan A B C n stuff . He didn't even watched videos of amir balling .

Old 23rd June 2017
is ghey shula ka alias :)

anay8 has disabled reputations
Vese sehbag 10 sal bhi tik jaye kyunki usne na dressing room mai dhakal dena batting mai sebagh ko konsi technique ati thi jo kuch shikhaye ya drill karaye .
Ab ashwun ko hi dekh lo 7 mahine se net practice hi nahi kiye mushkil se 15 over kiye hinge net mai.

Old 23rd June 2017
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
dhoni must be laughing and thinking " ki chalo iss bawal ki wajah se mere 4 runs in 19 balls kisi ko yaad nai"
Doni

Old 23rd June 2017
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universeSARFRAZDGREAT is one with the universe
Rohit Sharma will be the best odi and t20 captain of India but he is not consistant with his bat so last option is dhoni will back as captain till WC 19

Last edited by SARFRAZDGREAT : 23rd June 2017 at 06:29 PM.

Old 25th June 2017
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
4 balls ki chhodo log to Champions Trophy ki haar tak bhul gaye unhe bas pandaya ka run out hona or Media ko kholi vs kumble hi yaad hai
should forget it , losing and winning is part of game.. dumbs get obsessed with game , u can't win every game.. dusri team kya gaand marwani hei aayegi

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 25th June 2017
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFRAZDGREAT View Post
Rohit Sharma will be the best odi and t20 captain of India but he is not consistant with his bat so last option is dhoni will back as captain till WC 19
kohli will remain captain , i don't think they will change till world cup.. otherwise team mein phut aur *hut dono pad jayegi

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 7th July 2017
NatWest T20 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
I still remember Sachin's 200+ in sydney (I suppose) where glen & bret was continuously bowling on off stump
Glen Mcgrath did not play in 2003-04 series. Nor did shane warne.
http://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket...tralia-2003-04

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls