Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > ★☆★ Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017 ~~~~~ Results ★☆★

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd June 2017
Winter is Coming

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
galti insano se he hoti hai bey
To kya muje sorry bolna chaiye

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd June 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post

Mumbeaker and kimishot are same. Kaunsa ganja phooke ho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
galti insano se he hoti hai bey

Table maker dealt with 80+ participants
Very much possible missing out this

Old 23rd June 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Itna sare alias/name change hai
Tough to point out too

Old 23rd June 2017
Winter is Coming

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
Manlo agar kimmi winner banne wali hoti aur nam change kiya hota tb bhi yahi jawab doge

Old 23rd June 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Manlo agar kimmi winner banne wali hoti aur nam change kiya hota tb bhi yahi jawab doge

winner chod do, top 20 me hota toh ye galti nehi hota

Ek aap hi ho jo ye galti pakda
Even kimi ji herself did not check her points and did not point out this mistake
Winning race me hota toh jarur point out karta

Last edited by ura dhura : 23rd June 2017 at 09:25 PM.

Old 23rd June 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.

Old 24th June 2017
Don't trouble your Mother

Singharjun has received several accoladesSingharjun has received several accolades
murshy and all the participants.

Old 25th June 2017
Custom title

Pakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPakslove has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
murshed bro
ur both id top

Old 25th June 2017
#Dhakkan-Filter-Provokers-Off
Visit my website

Ag Mahan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAg Mahan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAg Mahan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAg Mahan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAg Mahan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Mursi dada

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls