Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Is Ronaldo the greatest player of all-time?

View Poll Results: Is Ronaldo the greatest player of all-time?
Yes 7 43.75%
No 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th June 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Nope

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 30th June 2017
Make me pay for my Sin

ScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autographScavengerIND has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ScavengerIND
If you argue corruption, Messi is already found guilty.

And if you say Ronaldo is not, then Messi is not too.

The end.

Old 1st July 2017
Custom title

hothead009 has disabled reputations
No

Old 16th July 2017
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Messi better of current players.
Maradona was a freak as well.
So no.

Old 29th July 2017

prachilover85 is beginning to get noticed
First of all, He is Cristiano Ronaldo. Yes, he is a top notch player and probably will make top 10 list of all time but he is not the greatest. The original Ronaldo of Brazil was a better player in my opinion until his injuries took a toll on his body.

Currently, Messi is a better all round player than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a very good center forward because of his amazing sense of position (Knockout stage of Champions league is an evidence) but he has little else to offer. He has lost his pace and doesn't dribble or take on defenders like he used to do at Manchester United. So, no.

Old 5th August 2017
Custom title

hothead009 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by prachilover85 View Post
First of all, He is Cristiano Ronaldo. Yes, he is a top notch player and probably will make top 10 list of all time but he is not the greatest. The original Ronaldo of Brazil was a better player in my opinion until his injuries took a toll on his body.

Currently, Messi is a better all round player than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a very good center forward because of his amazing sense of position (Knockout stage of Champions league is an evidence) but he has little else to offer. He has lost his pace and doesn't dribble or take on defenders like he used to do at Manchester United. So, no.
Il Fenomeno. One of the all time greats.

Great read

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ro...ife-of-dadado/

Last edited by hothead009 : 5th August 2017 at 09:14 AM.

Old 7th August 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Old 14th August 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

Xokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accoladesXokrates has received several accolades
Undoubtedly YES. Only haters and butthurt cules will say otherwise. The man is a MACHINE.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls