Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Day I Lost My Virginity

Old 19th May 2017
UNDER COVER DON
Visit my website

mech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mech007 Send a message via Yahoo to mech007 Send a message via Skype™ to mech007
The Day I Lost My Virginity

The Day I Lost My Virginity

Disclaimer
: -
I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.

Old 19th May 2017
UNDER COVER DON
Visit my website

mech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mech007 Send a message via Yahoo to mech007 Send a message via Skype™ to mech007
My Name Is Nancy,I Am 16 Years Old,Blonde With Attractive Body,I Look Older Than My Age.
I Live In Small Apartment With My Parents,One Brother And One Sister.Our Life Is Similar To Most Of The American Families.
My Parents Spend Most Of The Day In Their Work Locations,My Mom Is An Artist,Used To Appear In Tv.Shows,My Dad Is Branch Manager In One Big Firm.
My Sister Got Engaged To A Young Man Working With My Dad,He Was Older Than My Sister.We Were Waiting For Their Marriage Day.
Working In Tv.Gives My Mom The Chance To Show Her Beauty In The Way She Dresses,The Way She Walks And Talks.She Likes To Wear Short Skirts,Leaves Her Blouse Half Buttoned Showing Most Of Her Firm Breasts.
We Used To See Her Setting In My Dad Lap With Her Panties Only,No Bra,Dad Loves To Rub His Hands On Her Bare Soft Thighs,She Enjoys The Touch Of His Fingers On Her Tits,And Her Long Legs.
My Dad Allows Me And My Sister To Set In His Lap,Totally Naked,Playing With Our Bodies,Kissing Both Of Us Every Where.
Me And My Sister,Like To Suck Our Dad And Our Brother Cocks,I Had Anal Sex With Both My Dad And Brother.None Of Them Fucked My Pussy,Or My Sis Pussy.
My Sister Informed Dad About Her Marriage Date,We Prepared Every Thing For The Wedding Party. In That Day We All Danced,Got Drunk.
After The Party,My Sister Left With Her Man To Have Her First Night In Room Hotel.
My Mom Visited Her In The Next Day To See If Things Went Fine,My Sister Was So Happy In Her New Life,She Moved To Live In A Small Villa Not Far From Our Place.
During Her Visits To Us,She Used To Tell All The Details Of Her Sex Life With Her Husband,She Described To Me How She Spent Her First Night,How Big Is Her Man Cock,How He Fucked Her Virgin Pussy.
While She Was Talking,I Was Having My Fingers In My Pussy,Imagining My Self In Her Place.
After Few Months Of My Sister Marriage,Mom Asked Me To Go To My Sister Villa To Help Her In Fixing Few Things There.
I Arrived To The Villa,She Opened The Door For Me,She Was Wearing Her Under Wears Only,Her Husband Came Out Of The Bedroom With A Towel Around His Waist,It Seems That I Came In The Wrong Time.
My Sister Showed Me What She Wanted Me To Do,She Had Few Drawings She Want Them On The Walls,She Brought A Ladder So That I Can Use While I Hang The Drawings,She Left Me Alone With Her Man.
I Was Wearing A Short Skirt,When I Was Up On The Ladder,All My Thighs And My Panties Were Easy To Be Seen By My Brother In Law,He Was Looking At My Thighs And Rubbing His Cock Under The Towel.
I Meant To Stay Longer On The Ladder,I Noticed The Head Of His Cock When Moved His Legs.My Sister Came Back,She Saw Her Man Trying To Hyde His Hard Cock,She Looked At Me,Then At Him,Not Saying A Ward.
When I Finished,I Went Down Shaking My Ass Cheeks.We Went All To The Living Room,My Sister Had Some Music On,She Danced With Her Man.The Towel Was Not Tightened Enough,So It Dropped,They Kept Dancing,Then My Sister Took Off Her Under Wears And Was On Her Knees With Her Man Cock In Her Mouth.
I Was Surprised To See Them Both Naked In Front Of My Eyes,My Sister Raised Her Head And Asked Me To Share Her Man Cock,I Took Off My Clothes And Went To Join Her In Sucking The Big Cock.
My Brother In Law Was Moving His Cock Between Our Mouths,Then My Sister Was On Her Four,I Was Beside Her Our Assholes Were Widely Opened And Ready For His Cock,He Fucked My Asshole First,Then He Switched To My Sister Hole,He Kept Fucking Our Asses For Almost One Hour,Then He Unloaded His Cum On Our Backs.
We Went To Have Shower,Then We Had A Good Dinner,My Sister Asked Me To Stay And Sleep In Her Villa.
She Wanted Me To Share The Bed With Them.I Stretched My Naked Body On The Between My Sister And Her Man,Then I Had My Self On Top Of My Sister I 69 Position,Licking Her Pussy While She Had Her Tongue Deep In My Ass.
My Sister Looked At Her Husband With A Smile On Her Face Saying”Do You Like To Enjoy A Virgin Pussy?”He Was So Excited About He Heard.
I Was Lying On My Back With My Legs Apart,Raised Up In The Air,My Brother In Low Positioned Him Self Between My Thighs,He Started To Kiss My Thighs And Legs,Then He Moved His Tongue To My Clits Eating My Pussy.
When I Was Really Wet He Pushed The Head Of His Cock Into My Pussy,Smoothly And Gently.My Sister Was Kissing My Tits,I Was Not Sure About The Next Move,I Felt Pain Between My Thighs When His Cock Went Deeper In My Pussy.
His Cock Was Half Way Thru,He Asked Me To Relax And Enjoy His Cock In My Pussy,I Was Screaming So Loud When He Had All His Cock In Me,I Saw Some Blood On My Thighs,My Sister Told Me That This Is Normal To Happen.
It Was Great Moment To Me When I Lost My Virginity , My Sister And Her Husband Kissed Me,They Said To Me “Now You Are Real Woman Enjoy your Sex Life.

Disclaimer
I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.

Old 19th May 2017
UNDER COVER DON
Visit my website

I Kept Visiting My Sister,Having Hot Threesome Until I Got Married..
Before I Was Engaged,I Informed My Mom About Loosing My Virginity By My Brother In Law,She Told Me This Is Good News For Your Dad.
Next Evening My Brother And My Mom Went To Visit My Sister,I Was Alone With Dad,I Went To His Bedroom,He Was Lying On Bed Naked As Usual,I Sat Beside Him,We Chatted For A While About Sex.
Dad Cock Was Half Hard,I Had It In My Mouth For Ten Minutes,Until It Got Full Hard,Then He Was On Top Of Me With His Cock In My Pussy,He Started To Push And Pull,Then He Had Me On My Belly He Inserted His Cock So Deep In My Asshole.
He Continued Fucking My Asshole,Then He Pulled His Cock Out And Had In My Mouth To Swallow His Cum,It Was Hot And Thick.
I Did Not Hear Mom And Brother Coming Back,They Came In While I Was Sucking Dad,They Got Undressed And My Brother Has His Cock Also In My Mouth,I Sucked Both Cocks,While My Mom Was Licking My Ass.
My Brother And Pulled Their Cocks Out Of My Mouth,They Both Fucked My Mom In Her Two Holes.They Kept Fucking Her Until They Were Ready To Cum,Mom Had Both Cocks In Her Mouth,It Was Full Of Cum.

Disclaimer