Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Hours Ago
quit from ss

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
11 hours passed and still no one replied then why there's lot of mods and sumos and a lot of responsible persons

i cant able to post my replies coz coute button is not showing i tried many browsers on my mobile but still stuck at same problem and no one is replying. if we can't getting help atright time then whats need of this respectedthread

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Hours Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
11 hours passed and still no one replied then why there's lot of mods and sumos and a lot of responsible persons

i cant able to post my replies coz coute button is not showing i tried many browsers on my mobile but still stuck at same problem and no one is replying. if we can't getting help atright time then whats need of this respectedthread
but no problem exist like that. I am using mobile and its working fine.

Old 2 Hours Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
remove all cookies and try again.

Old 55 Minutes Ago
The Superlative Degree

Chanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparaziChanakya20 is hunted by the papparazi
UC browser has such problems on my phone too. Use chrome, works perfectly fine with me.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls