Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Cheated By my wife

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

Nebelwerfer is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Aap bhi pehle love karo marraige karo aur fir advice aur gyaan do bhaiya.
Agyaani balak, hum shaadi shuda hai, mohabbat bhi bahut hai, apni wali se bhi aur doosriwaliyo se bhi!

Old 1 Week Ago

iroquoismelon has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Agyaani balak, hum shaadi shuda hai, mohabbat bhi bahut hai, apni wali se bhi aur doosriwaliyo se bhi!

Old 1 Week Ago

thegreatdicktator is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi1991 View Post
Hi Everybody,
My wife told about her small affair and show his pics once our engagement was fixed it was okay for me

One of my frnd hailing from same are of my wife had a discussion with me and she saw my wife pics, andwe talked and chat each other on d way i shown my frnd the pics of my wives lover just for fun. After some weeks my frnd start calling me and asked me to cancell this marg, after several inisisting she told all the story of that love affair of my wife which was 6 year old sexual relationship. The guy was very close to my frnd (Female) and he told all the story without knowing that iam her frnd.
ask her to call him. bring him home. slap him, tie him up, fuck his ass. make him drink ur cum. show her u r a man and he is a pussy. once that image of ur cock in his mouth and ass are imprinted in her mind she will never think of him. on the contrary she will worship ur cock.

give ur wife a strap on. let her fuck her ex in the ass. bring a big one. let she rejoice in giving him pain. make her listen to his pains. demolish his personality. cum and spit on his face. take a photo of it and give it to ur wife. that will be the last memories of him.
To the modern woman the possibilities of physical love are often not as interesting as the narcissistic cult of her body, or as being seen with as many or as few clothes as possible, or as engaging in physical training, dancing, practicing sports, pursuing wealth, and so onů

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Accha hai lage raho. ye doosriwaliyo kaun hai? pichwade se lene wali ghey hi hogi. aisa hi kuch lagta hai tumhare baton se.

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatdicktator View Post
ask her to call him. bring him home. slap him, tie him up, fuck his ass. make him drink ur cum. show her u r a man and he is a pussy. once that image of ur cock in his mouth and ass are imprinted in her mind she will never think of him. on the contrary she will worship ur cock.

give ur wife a strap on. let her fuck her ex in the ass. bring a big one. let she rejoice in giving him pain. make her listen to his pains. demolish his personality. cum and spit on his face. take a photo of it and give it to ur wife. that will be the last memories of him.
Good story. Post it in Stories section.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls