24th September 2017
Xossip's Ultimate Story Contest - 2017
Rules and Regulations
Before you proceed writing your story, we request you to go through the rules and regulations assigned for this contest.
1. Stories in Hindi, English and Hinglish are allowed and we suggest to keep it in English font (Those who are unable to write in English font, they can submit in Devanagari also).
2. Per user only 2 stories will be considered as competing. If you wish to post more than two stories they will be considered as non-competing.
3. The word limit for writing a story is 1000-4000 words. The story should not have less than 1000 words or more than 4000 words.
To count the words of your story, use this tool.
Note : For devangari font, please use this tool.
4. Any story which is edited after posting will be disqualified.
If you want to make any changes in fonts, color etc after posting your story, Please contact any organizer. DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF.
5. You can submit your story on any Theme or Genre like Adultery, Incest, Love Tales, Thriller, Non-erotica, Horror, etc. Both Sexual and Non-sexual stories are allowed.
6. Any story having any underage character (below 18 years of age) will not be accepted. Additionally, the stories should follow story section rules.
That's why genres such as gay and bestiality will not be allowed and if any one posting story based on these contents, strict action will be taken against them.
7. All Stories should be Original work. Any story which is copied or has already been posted anywhere including Xossip will not be considered. If any story just translated from one language/script to other will be considered as copied story and Disqualified.
8. Stories should only be posted in Contest Thread. Any story posted anywhere else will not be eligible for judging. Once Posted your Entry, Don't post your Contest Story in Story Section or anywhere else.
9. Story needs to be posted in one single post. Posting it in multiple posts/parts is not allowed.
Those handicapped because of mobile use, contact any organizers before posting your Story.
10. Entry thread will open on 5th October 2017 09:00 AM and close on 08th November 2017 11:59 PM. All times are in IST.
11. Keep in mind that you are not allowed to remove your story from the contest once posted. Doing this will not only result in disqualification but the offender will be infracted and will be barred from the next two story contests as well.
12. If any participant is banned during the contest for any reason, the posted story of that participant will be disqualified from the contest as well.
Please read rules carefully and if you have any doubts please clear them with the organizers by asking in this thread before submitting your story. If you make any mistake then the decision of the organizers will be final
Mc's, Mods and above (including their alias Ids) will not be eligible to win Prizes, but they can participate as Non competing.
At the end of the contest, if we find that more than one ID of the same person is in the winners list, only one ID of that person (one with the highest rank in winners list) will be qualified for receiving the winner prizes, to make way for other participants in lower positions.
Organizers reserve the right to amend rules at any time of the contest as they seem fit.
Reviews/comments on Disqualified stories will not be taken into account for Readers Award.
Report Copied stories with valid links in Reviews and comments Thread only otherwise your report won't be accepted.
In order to be fair and to give chance to others, admin has decided that previous contest winners holding dibba will not be awarded the Winner prize even if they win, the prize will be given to next best entry.
- A panel of judges from the admin team will judge this contest and their decision will be final.
- Stories will be judged on two categories and they are originality and quality. 5 points will be for originality and 15 points will be for quality.
- A panel of judges will decide the Best reader based on the level of effort the reader has put through in expressing his thoughts about the story while giving reviews.
Last edited by Mak42 : 29th October 2017 at 09:06 PM.