Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Ultimate Story Contest 2017 - Rules and Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th September 2017
Mahan
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Sir entry thread kab aayega

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 26th September 2017
Mahan
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Entry thread will open on 5th October 2017 09:00 AM and close on 30th October 2017 11:59 PM. All times are in IST.
Ohh sorry mil gaya

Old 26th September 2017
Gmnm Prdę
Visit my website
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
nain11ster has disabled reputations
Quote:
Rules and Regulations

Before you proceed writing your story, we request you to go through the rules and regulations assigned for this contest.

7. All Stories should be Original work. Any story which is copied or has already been posted anywhere including Xossip will not be considered.

Quote:
Stories will be judged on two categories and they are originality and quality. 5 points will be for originality and 15 points will be for quality.
jab sari story only orognal posting hogi ... fir 5 point orignality par kai ko judge kar rahe... ye baat samjh me na aayi

Old 26th September 2017
Custom title

anay has disabled reputations
judges kon kon hain

Old 26th September 2017
i spam HSBC for fun :roll3:

anay8 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
jab sari story only orognal posting hogi ... fir 5 point orignality par kai ko judge kar rahe... ye baat samjh me na aayi
newness of content . jese old indian movies ek mai 2 bete mele bichade fir mile villain ko mara aur family ek ho gayi sari movies same cobtent pe based thi , to originality of movie is 0. although har story different rehti.

Old 26th September 2017
Gmnm Prdę
Visit my website
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
nain11ster has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
newness of content . jese old indian movies ek mai 2 bete mele bichade fir mile villain ko mara aur family ek ho gayi sari movies same cobtent pe based thi , to originality of movie is 0. although har story different rehti.
usse" new innovative plot" likhna jyada sahi tha ... kyonki jahan tak main janta hun.. same plot par characters name yadi change kar ke bhi story post ki jaye, aur ye yadi proof ho gaya to... uss story ko dq kar diya jata hai....

jab diffrent plot par hum apni original story likhenge to humari originality 100% hogi...

Old 26th September 2017

Wink

Quote:
usse" new innovative plot" likhna jyada sahi tha ... kyonki jahan tak main janta hun.. same plot par characters name yadi change kar ke bhi story post ki jaye, aur ye yadi proof ho gaya to... uss story ko dq kar diya jata hai....

jab diffrent plot par hum apni original story likhenge to humari originality 100% hogi...
plot same nahi par plot setting aur plot idea to sane ho sakta hai na originality ko ek tarah se innovation pe marks keh sakte ho

Old 26th September 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
many stories inspired by some movies/ tv series or some old stories. Depending on their similarity of events or characters these points can be awarded .

Old 26th September 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay View Post
judges kon kon hain
kya karoge jaan ke

Old 27th September 2017

my suggestion :-
replace no editing rule with some sort of deadline like no story can be edited after 30/5 mins of postage of story . well this eases fear of being dqed and adds some reality to it too. we see too many unpolished story and off offcourse short time limit removes probability of overwhelming makeovers in the story.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls