Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Bhopal gangrape survivor speaks: Wanted death for all accused, will now become IPS at any cost

Old 24th December 2017

Smart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our community
Bhopal gangrape survivor speaks: Wanted death for all accused, will now become IPS at any cost

After 53 days, on Saturday, a fast track court awarded life imprisonment to all the four men accused of raping the 19-year-old girl, daughter of a Railway Police Force (RPF) personnel.

On October 31, a 19-year-old girl was returning home in the night from her coaching class when she was abducted and raped by four men for almost three hours near Bhopal's one of the busiest areas, the Habibganj Railway Station.

After 53 days, on Saturday, a fast track court awarded life imprisonment to all the four men accused of raping the 19-year-old girl, daughter of a Railway Police Force (RPF) personnel.

"I wanted death penalty but I am happy with the life sentence since it's a relief to know that they will now rot in jail until they die," the girl told India Today after the verdict.

Pushed by her strong will to never see another girl go through the same ordeal, the UPSC aspirant wants to become a police officer. "I want to become a police officer at any cost because I don't want any other girl to suffer this way. If I am not able to clear UPSC exam, I want Madhya Pradesh government to help me join the Police force."

The survivor used to take the train for her coaching classes. On October 31, while returning from her class, she was nabbed by a man now identified as Golu Bihari Chadhar.

A history-sheeter, Chadhar pulled her into a drain near the railway station, gagged her mouth and after sexually assaulting her, called his friends to join in.

It may be recalled that the police allegedly sat on the woman's complaint about hours and refused to investigate until she and her parents found two of rapists and dragged them to the police station themselves.

"In terms of personal help, the police didn't do much. But the government tried to help and the fast track court delivered justice. I am thankful for all the support," she added.

Source: IndiaToday

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 25th December 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Bharatiya policewallahs are the besh-test.

When she complained, they told her she was making up a 'filmi' story. The next day, she and her parents spotted the accused and dragged the accused to police station themselves.

Old 25th December 2017

chacha chatra has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post

When she complained, they told her she was making up a 'filmi' story. The next day, she and her parents spotted the accused and dragged the accused to police station themselves.
poor guy, everyone must have that much dare and girl really have great patience may be she will surely catch her dream soon

Old 26th December 2017
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:

and she wants to Join the Force of besh-test of the besh-test!

Old 26th December 2017

pm_me_ur_boobs is beginning to get noticed
Quote:

and this is the reason why nobody trust Policemen in India. angrez chale gaye lekin apna system chod gaye.

Old 26th December 2017
gandu pilla

I=chutiya is one with the universeI=chutiya is one with the universeI=chutiya is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=chutiya
she won't become IPS

Old 26th December 2017

Smart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our communitySmart Male is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
she won't become IPS
Why?

Old 27th December 2017
Gandu Naseeb
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
she won't become IPS