Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > What is most popular cuckold fantasy?

View Poll Results: How you will like it for your wife?
She getting fucked by your best friend behind your back 13 13.13%
She cheating on you and having sexual relation with her close relative 14 14.14%
She getting raped against her will by your boss - in front of your eyes 6 6.06%
You helping her sell her body as prostitute 19 19.19%
She getting gang-raped by street labors in a winter night 11 11.11%
she flashes her body to your frnds & people on street - but dont let them fuck 27 27.27%
You drug her and let guys fuck her body - she has no idea 9 9.09%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th January 2018

anonymousfiend is beginning to get noticed
want to see my gf being raped by her college classmates

Old 15th January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousfiend View Post
want to see my gf being raped by her college classmates
good. A decent looking young college bitches deserves to b raped by classmates.

Old 16th January 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Graduation and post graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifyfantasy View Post
good. A decent looking young college bitches deserves to b raped by classmates.
Actually when my wife was in college two of her classmates took liberty with her.
Since we were married new she had found new joy of touch so it was accepted by her. It fuelled her want of love. I noticed and asked her is anything going with her classmate because I had seen you heading to a park. She admitted and told me they are already kissed. His roughly kisses had wetted her panty.
Upon confession I told her you manage yourself. In another month it progressed to actual sex and that's in our house.
That night she gave me the taste of her new invader.
The love bite marks had decorated her thighs and boobs.
I told her that you are graduated. As a token of appreciation I gifted her new set of sensuous innerwares and also leggings and tops easy for him to touch intimately.
Also she developed intimacy with other guy and in another month he also ravished her.
Double graduation.
All was happened with my knowledge and consent because she gifted me her third virginity and that's of her Ass. Pure brahmin नितंब.
Both her classmates used to talk to me nicely.
Once during vacation I asked her to call them for dinner in a club where I allowed both to dance with her. During dance pair used to get lost from sight and it was obvious that she was kissed.
Night she was tigress in bed because she had 3 men kissed.
With her consent I made a plan to go to Lonavala a hill station near Mumbai.
Both of them joined us. Here in club she wore leggings and top. During dance pair has not get away since we knew. In front of me she danced kissed openly. In the next dances she allowed them to fondle openly in front of me.
I told both it seems you like her. When one pair was dancing other one told me that I am open minded.

Next morning we had done swimming where she was half naked.
Again some kissing. Hot to see wife with two hunks in just bikini.
Evening in club where she came in skirt and they fondled her ass over panty in front of me.
My graduation.
Night I asked her to complete the adventure so we invited both in our room and she had singles and then threesom and forsom. I also ravished her ass. Plus both made love to me. Two nights made us sluts.
Post graduation was completed with foursome.

Old 16th January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shang40 View Post
Actually when my wife was in college two of her classmates took liberty with her.
Since we were married new she had found new joy of touch so it was accepted by her. It fuelled her want of love. I noticed and asked her is anything going with her classmate because I had seen you heading to a park. She admitted and told me they are already kissed. His roughly kisses had wetted her panty.
Upon confession I told her you manage yourself. In another month it progressed to actual sex and that's in our house.
I told her that you are graduated. As a token of appreciation I gifted her new set of sensuous innerwares and also leggings and tops easy for him to touch intimately.
Also she developed intimacy with other guy and in another month he also ravished her.
Double graduation.
All was happened with my knowledge and consent because she gifted me her third virginity and that's of her Ass. Pure brahmin नितंब.
Once during vacation I asked her to call them for dinner in a club where I allowed both to dance with her. During dance pair used to get lost from sight and it was obvious that she was kissed.
Both of them joined us. Here in club she wore leggings and top. During dance pair has not get away since we knew. In front of me she danced kissed openly. In the next dances she allowed them to fondle openly in front of me.
I told both it seems you like her. When one pair was dancing other one told me that I am open minded.

Evening in club where she came in skirt and they fondled her ass over panty in front of me.
My graduation.
Night I asked her to complete the adventure so we invited both in our room and she had singles and then threesom and forsom. I also ravished her ass. Plus both made love to me. Two nights made us sluts.
wow u r real cuckold. I m sure your wife thanks God everyday for geting a loving husband who gives her freedom to taste new cocks. Now that she has done PG, are you planning for phd? As part iof phd program you should make her open to more & more ppl - and not confined to only those 2 hunks.

Old 16th January 2018

mVids is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
yes ... u mean start as rape but end as consensual sex. Who will be the guy? Your friend? Some relative? Or someone else?
Not exactly start as rape, more like arousing her forcefully first. Rape is something very much painful and my wife is quite delicate. I don't want anything that might hurt her seriously.

Old 16th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mVids View Post
Not exactly start as rape, more like arousing her forcefully first. Rape is something very much painful and my wife is quite delicate. I don't want anything that might hurt her seriously.
Not really, rape doesn't involve physical violence always. For example, if I rape your wife, I will do it by blackmailing her over some weakness. Maybe I get a video clip showing her nude & threten to post it in xossip & make her a online whore. I am confident that being a homely woman she will submit to me. Than I will ask her to strip in front of me slowly - while I jerk my cock seeing it. After that I probably will ask her to dance nude with a cheap hindi song tune n than suck my cock good to make it hard. while she sucks my cock, I will finger her pussy to make it wet n juicy. See? no violence at all.

Old 17th January 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
wow u r real cuckold. I m sure your wife thanks God everyday for geting a loving husband who gives her freedom to taste new cocks. Now that she has done PG, are you planning for phd? As part iof phd program you should make her open to more & more ppl - and not confined to only those 2 hunks.
And that is the reason she loves me lot.
Your suggestion is good but it is her choice

Old 17th January 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by shang40 View Post
Double graduation.

My graduation.
Both of her classmates graduated by sucking my cock and also feeding me.
One of them sucks better than my wife

Old 21st January 2018

Tronash1973 is beginning to get noticed
-

Last edited by Tronash1973 : 1 Week Ago at 01:41 AM.

Old 21st January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronash1973 View Post
its bunch of aishwariya photos. Wht it got to do with thread theme? Dont post photos anywhere without context.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls