Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Let's talk BUSINESS.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th May 2013
Visit my website

s2shankar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletpoint View Post
Sir we are Computer Engineering students from Coimbatore. we are about 4 to 5 members. We are planning to start a part time business that would give us some extra income.We are able to work in the evening time and weekends. But we can't invest large sum.We have no experience on it but we are very much interested. Please help us.
As a computer engineering students you can easily start a company which is developing Android applications and you can earn based on your applications via Google. Its help you guys to setup your own Software company. if you interested please let me know. i arrange it

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th May 2013

becoolchennai is an unknown quantity at this point
Friends, I have just completed a US based Accounting certification which is equivalent to Indian Chartered Accountancy (CA) course. I have 4 years of experience in Audit & business controls review. now i wish to start my own practice as Consultant. My service will be assessment of fraud risk & providing solutions for prevention & detection fraud to companies, partnership business & small business etc. Will this idea workout? or is it better to take up employment? Can i find clients through starting my blog/website/ FB page/ linkedin for my consulting practice?

Old 10th July 2013

souptick is beginning to get noticed
My friend has a medicine shop. Now, he is going to start a Doctors' chamber beside his shop to increase sell. As the doctors are new in our locality, it is expected that it will take time for them to get good publicity. Any ideas/marketing plan to attract good number of people?? I was thinking about a promotional offer in which there will be free checkups for first few days? will that work? Will any tie up with NGOs gonna help? plz suggest.

Old 11th July 2013
Banana

fatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by souptick View Post
My friend has a medicine shop. Now, he is going to start a Doctors' chamber beside his shop to increase sell. As the doctors are new in our locality, it is expected that it will take time for them to get good publicity. Any ideas/marketing plan to attract good number of people?? I was thinking about a promotional offer in which there will be free checkups for first few days? will that work? Will any tie up with NGOs gonna help? plz suggest.
Be warned that "doctors" are not allowed to indulge in "publicity gimmicks" under the code of medical ethics. Those few ads you are exploiting certain loopholes while some are blatantly violating the laws are going scot-free because only few people know about the code and far fewer want to register a complaint. You can however land in trouble if any regulatory body takes suo-motto congizance. I think you should network with the practitioners in your locality and pharma suppliers instead for faster results.

Old 14th July 2013
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Kindly look into this matter

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1257656

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 15th July 2013
Custom title

sucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps databasesucknlick has hacked the reps database
hi planned to start a online ordering website for food like zomata.com, but i planned to send the orders through automated machines like pos, printer and email to the stores. I have a unique software for that and having partnership with a US concern. so i just want to know the details what are required to do this business like license, cost.......

Last edited by sucknlick : 16th July 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Old 15th July 2013
Banned

shankarg1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good business talks

Old 15th July 2013
Banned

Good threads for business people

Old 15th July 2013
Banned

Good solution for people who would like to start finance company

Old 18th July 2013
Visit my website

CoolDP has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to CoolDP Send a message via Skype™ to CoolDP
Guys....... I am running a Pharmaceutical Marketing + Trading Company. If any one of you interested in purchasing or manufacturing of Pharmaceutical goods you can PM me with your requirements. I majorly deals in Hand Sanitizer, Nutritional Supplements, Liquid Hand Wash, Mouth wash and other personal hygiene products. I also deals in Cosmetics and Herbal products. So any trader or Retailer or Wholesaler can PM me with their requirements.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls