Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st June 2017
Custom title

story4u is one with the universestory4u is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seema2016 View Post
Since you ask,

Hrithik is simply massive. The veins running down his abs and groin make him look fed on steroids.

Vidyut has massive arms but he is lot less bulky than Hrithik.

John is unfortunately going the Hrithik way.

Sushant is much younger than the others, leaner and less bulky.

I suppose the swimmers body makes me horny rather than the gym rat or the steroid built body.
Well u do love young hunks dont u Mrs Seema .. the Khans are now old

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st June 2017
Custom title

story4u is one with the universestory4u is one with the universe
Its simple dude .. those girls are more natural and sexy .. these Stars most r just plastic surgery enhanced ladies with boob jobs n lip jobs n tummy tucks and all .. very very few have natural sexiness

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 21st June 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Leena Das she was one sexy vamp in 90s and 2000s etc. Yes the dancers around the main hero and heroine are much more attractive than the stars. i also found Bhumi Pednekar more sexy than Deepika Padukone. Katrina is any day a better bed mate than Priyanka Chopra, only thing is Priyanka Chopra is cunning, very competetive for career and manipulative than Katrina. Katrina got fucked all the time. Even that pappu Ranbir Kapoor used her. Rest nowadays bollywood heroines are only bones. One more thing the bangla nude heroines on masala desi repel me. I am not attracted to them at all. In fact the mallu ones who are just only topless are more hot than these full nude bongs. Maybe it is because these bong girls are shaking their body too much in those songs like crude way. Another thing is anybody watching the short film section nowadays. Dont u think it is waste of time? What is purpose of making these short films with full clothes on? Seema are u really a female or just gay types female in a male body?

Old 21st June 2017

Seema2016 has many secret admirersSeema2016 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Leena Das she was one sexy vamp in 90s and 2000s etc. Yes the dancers around the main hero and heroine are much more attractive than the stars. i also found Bhumi Pednekar more sexy than Deepika Padukone. Katrina is any day a better bed mate than Priyanka Chopra, only thing is Priyanka Chopra is cunning, very competetive for career and manipulative than Katrina. Katrina got fucked all the time. Even that pappu Ranbir Kapoor used her. Rest nowadays bollywood heroines are only bones. One more thing the bangla nude heroines on masala desi repel me. I am not attracted to them at all. In fact the mallu ones who are just only topless are more hot than these full nude bongs. Maybe it is because these bong girls are shaking their body too much in those songs like crude way. Another thing is anybody watching the short film section nowadays. Dont u think it is waste of time? What is purpose of making these short films with full clothes on? Seema are u really a female or just gay types female in a male body?
Are you asking if I am a woman or a trannie? What would you like me to be sweetheart?

Old 21st June 2017

Seema2016 has many secret admirersSeema2016 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by story4u View Post
Well u do love young hunks dont u Mrs Seema .. the Khans are now old
Yes darling. Young and lean. Not young and bulky.
How r you, btw?
Seema

Old 21st June 2017
Banned

Comet100 is beginning to get noticed
Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Ok I understand yr problem very well, u must be a fan of Lizzard Sonam kapor and Mini-rat Dipika, 12yrs High school baby aalia, and this happens,… One may easily ask,… “Beinfaar, Where is da Beef? naa kuchh haath aaya naa munh laga - symptom,… I mean Lemon sized oomps.

On one hand you reject Dipika but again these ( below u mentioned ) chidiya evenof no kehts. Who da fakk are those. - Sindhu, Babilona, Reshma, Maria, Kumtaz, Prameela in her 80s and 90s movies BUT NOT SHAKEELA

And Sambhavna? That Bhanbhri bheins? Buddy, tell ya u need to chk yr vision for a possible cataract, It’s not 20/20, I guarantee you….

So you do not like skinny and skimpy one, but beefy, meaty and chubby like,
Parineeti Paada, Huma quereshi and Sonakshi paada,… etc.

Quote:
Quote: Whoa! WTF bro, your issue matches with my situation too..btw did your family a twin brother back in the 90s in a weird family drama? If true, we will have indian film style family reunion in the most unusual way in th.e most unusual place :P
I dunno buddy what ya r trying to say, but one’s mom, I can clearly see as being abused here, dunno whose.

To the original poster, you should try Punjabi paada actresses in the shape of Huma Qureshi and such,... Vidya balan and silk smita be youir next choice,..

/

Last edited by Comet100 : 21st June 2017 at 06:18 AM.

Old 22nd June 2017

Pinkyhoney has received several accoladesPinkyhoney has received several accoladesPinkyhoney has received several accolades
We are discussing mainstream again.. Point is not meaty or not.. Point is cheap.. Like my all time fave Rakhi Sawant

Old 25th June 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyhoney View Post
We are discussing mainstream again.. Point is not meaty or not.. Point is cheap.. Like my all time fave Rakhi Sawant
It is not question about beef meaty etc. Is Kat meaty? Is Ash meaty? Is Bhumi meaty (she has now come back to her normal wt). Is Mallu REshma beefy? Yes Alia Bhat is carromboard and she does nothing to my loins but if she seduces me and touches my things then i am likely to get aroused. But right now watching her on screen hardon also goes limp. i think it is all associated with fantasy. For eg if i fantasie Alia Bhat seducing me and giving me oral i might get a hard on and cum but it might take time but if Rakhi rubs her boobies on me then erotica will be instant. Seema i read ur three stories. U are a girl and a naughty one. Maybe we can makeout. i love giving oral.

Old 27th June 2017
Custom title

proud007 has received several accoladesproud007 has received several accoladesproud007 has received several accolades
Do you find this girl genuinely arousing?

Old 3rd July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud007 View Post
Do you find this girl genuinely arousing?

< image >
At first sight no.
At second sight no.
At third sight no.
So in virtual life no no no.
But in real life if she does something nice to me, i might get aroused and do something if she wants it.
Saw Shraddha Kapoor recently. Nothing happened.
Saw one side actress in a dance number recently and all cylinders were firing at top rpm.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls