Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 5th July 2017
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 724
Rep Power: 2 Points: 1002
Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Its only because they are less fucked.

Aishwarya Rai level actresses are fucked every night by whole nation in their dreams .. and such actresses that u like are fucked by men only in the region in which they are popular.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #32  
Old 14th July 2017
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 2 Points: 255
Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Its only because they are less fucked.

Aishwarya Rai level actresses are fucked every night by whole nation in their dreams .. and such actresses that u like are fucked by men only in the region in which they are popular.
Are u keeping count or tally? In today's internet and smartphone age whole planet has become one region. It is not question of who is at what level or how famous or how popular or how much fucked.. It is each one's fetish or fantasy or fixation or just personal liking. Sunny Leone is more popular during nighttime or in private places than Ash. Rivers of cum are flowing into the Arabian sea, indian ocean bay of bengal etc. But yet she is desirable. All i was trying to say is there are some Top no 1 stars who have the power to bring ur flag down to half mast and there are side extras who can mke u THUNG!!!! upright in half second and long lasting.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #33  
Old 14th July 2017
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 724
Rep Power: 2 Points: 1002
Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Are u keeping count or tally? In today's internet and smartphone age whole planet has become one region. It is not question of who is at what level or how famous or how popular or how much fucked.. It is each one's fetish or fantasy or fixation or just personal liking. Sunny Leone is more popular during nighttime or in private places than Ash. Rivers of cum are flowing into the Arabian sea, indian ocean bay of bengal etc. But yet she is desirable. All i was trying to say is there are some Top no 1 stars who have the power to bring ur flag down to half mast and there are side extras who can mke u THUNG!!!! upright in half second and long lasting.
Enjoy the dip in the rivers u know of!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #34  
Old 15th July 2017
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 2 Points: 255
Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1487494
Anything happen to anybody after seeing top star Priyanka Chopda in bikini in this link in news section. Nothing happened to me. She is such a top star and now also in hollywood.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #35  
Old 28th July 2017
arjun262 arjun262 is offline
 
Join Date: 18th March 2010
Posts: 30
Rep Power: 19 Points: 4
arjun262 is an unknown quantity at this point
I totally agree wit u mate.tats cause all actresses u say are voluptuous .plenty of flesh in the right areas.tat turns on most men.my list is unending
Bolly-madhuri ,aish,juhi,tabu,vidya balan,kajol,sonakshi,zazarine..
South-swati verma,namitha,sona,anushka,ramya,

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #36  
Old 28th July 2017
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 2 Points: 255
Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun262 View Post
I totally agree wit u mate.tats cause all actresses u say are voluptuous .plenty of flesh in the right areas.tat turns on most men.my list is unending
Bolly-madhuri ,aish,juhi,tabu,vidya balan,kajol,sonakshi,zazarine..
South-swati verma,namitha,sona,anushka,ramya,
Funny thing for eg i dont get turned on by deepika or priyanka either their movies or stills or other appearances in any media etc but when i see their fakes being run all over with huge ones boy oh boy tornados hurricanes tsunamis happen in my u know where.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #37  
Old 9th August 2017
akkikumar3345's Avatar
akkikumar3345 akkikumar3345 is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 30th January 2012
Location: pune
Posts: 1,057
Rep Power: 15 Points: 1185
akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
bhai jo maal milega nai uske peeche kaiko time waste karne ka
jo mil re la hai usko le le
______________________________
visit
maikhana satyug me tha doodh mila, dwaparyug me ghee , kalyug me milti hai daaru, khoob daba ke pee.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #38  
Old 10th August 2017
Petrichor's Avatar
Petrichor Petrichor is offline
 
Join Date: 7th August 2017
Posts: 73
Rep Power: 1 Points: 75
Petrichor is beginning to get noticed
Every1 have their own taste. You have yours.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #39  
Old 10th August 2017
rog10 rog10 is offline
Desi Hunger ;)
 
Join Date: 22nd October 2015
Posts: 2,003
Rep Power: 6 Points: 708
rog10 has received several accoladesrog10 has received several accoladesrog10 has received several accolades
huma qureshi , richa chadda ,rashi khanna ,catherine tresa are some huge asseted actress

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #40  
Old 11th August 2017
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 468
Rep Power: 2 Points: 255
Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rog10 View Post
huma qureshi , richa chadda ,rashi khanna ,catherine tresa are some huge asseted actress
:Horny smiley:

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:57 PM.
Page generated in 0.01959 seconds