Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th August 2017

sangeeta_singh is beginning to get noticed
they presented in such a way to makes sure that works, stars are presented in decent manners so they do not

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th August 2017
Custom title

highvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazi
dont worry u are not alone..even i am aroused by side actress and item dancers.. their sexiness arouses me

Old 27th August 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:24 AM.

Old 27th August 2017

JBN is an unknown quantity at this point
your sex appetite is more, you are in advance sex mode

Old 28th August 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
deepika, kareena etc. dont have boobs dont have ass, will not be fun to fuck. You are on right track

Old 29th August 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Priyanka Deepika Alia etc are presented in decent manners? Really? What is ur definition of decent mademoiselle sangeeta? Btw this not at all good looking by any standards short film extra starlet turned me on like no seven star heroine can turn me on not even Priyanka or Deepika. Mods pls excuse for the links it was necessary to justify the comment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJfvIM1ZFgo and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51tXRswd24
Each one has his own wiring and circuits and switches inside the skull...

There are many who are right now jerking on Priyanka and Deepika right now and they would prefer to be miles away from the ugly skunk that you hv on that YT link...

U think the Caucasians are idiots that they prefer skinny anorexic blondes and brunettes and redheads..?

You are as normal as these guys are ....its just that people are different...and that is what makes things work....

Enjoy ur sluts....but dont take them home...

Old 29th August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
Each one has his own wiring and circuits and switches inside the skull...

There are many who are right now jerking on Priyanka and Deepika right now and they would prefer to be miles away from the ugly skunk that you hv on that YT link...

U think the Caucasians are idiots that they prefer skinny anorexic blondes and brunettes and redheads..?

You are as normal as these guys are ....its just that people are different...and that is what makes things work....

Enjoy ur sluts....but dont take them home...
Danny sir i agree she is not good looking but she is meaty and lusty would give very hot response in bed but I certainly would not fall in love with such kinds and i dont want them in my home. U see it is a bit complicated. I dont get horny with the good looking heroiines like priyanka deepika kareena but I would fall in love with them and would not mind making them my life mate if they accept my social economic level. By Love means like pure caring love not the rolling in the hay kind of lust which i experience with this buxom bitch. One office friend says I have loose morals. So was just wondering if I am a misfit in the normal society.

Old 29th August 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Talking

Quote:
U see it is a bit complicated. I dont get horny with the good looking heroiines like priyanka deepika kareena but I would fall in love with them and would not mind making them my life mate if they accept my social economic level.
It's not complicated. We call such women "Trophy Wives".

Old 29th August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
It's not complicated. We call such women "Trophy Wives".
No no i am talking about pure caring delicate handling and giving it all type of love here. Not interested in trophy showcasing. i could feel that for priyanka and deepika or any skinny beauty and would like such as a life partner. But I dont get the tan tanatan banging lusty emotion with these chicks.

Old 30th August 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
No no i am talking about pure caring delicate handling and giving it all type of love here. Not interested in trophy showcasing. i could feel that for priyanka and deepika or any skinny beauty and would like such as a life partner. But I dont get the tan tanatan banging lusty emotion with these chicks.
That makes you a gold digger!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls