Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Crossroads of Life

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 27th August 2017
Nebelwerfer Nebelwerfer is offline
 
Join Date: 12th August 2017
Posts: 528
Rep Power: 1 Points: 308
Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticnuerotic View Post
Thanks for the links.

We both are Mangliks hence the Mangal dosha is cancelled.

As far as kundli and all that goes we had already met with 4 different astrologers and used 18 different kundli milan sites and all of them have affirmed that this is a good match if we go by kundli-milan. We have scored perfect 7/7 and 8/8 in the two most important gunas i.e Bhakuta and Nadi.

The only hurdle here is the father who is refusing the marriage because he doesn't want a NON-BANIYA son in law.
May God give strength to ur girl.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #32  
Old 27th August 2017
ethicalsociopath ethicalsociopath is offline
 
Join Date: 8th May 2016
Posts: 84
Rep Power: 4 Points: 34
ethicalsociopath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticnuerotic View Post
Thanks for the links.

We both are Mangliks hence the Mangal dosha is cancelled.

As far as kundli and all that goes we had already met with 4 different astrologers and used 18 different kundli milan sites and all of them have affirmed that this is a good match if we go by kundli-milan. We have scored perfect 7/7 and 8/8 in the two most important gunas i.e Bhakuta and Nadi.

The only hurdle here is the father who is refusing the marriage because he doesn't want a NON-BANIYA son in law.
Rarely I venture into human affairs.

Never I interfere in the workings of the human race.

But I will make an exception and actually it is not an exception but actually I am there in your fate.

1. Both of you and primarily you have caused needless suffering to a person and his consort in a past life which I do not want to go into at the moment.
2. The person I am referring to is your would be partner's father.
3. There is a story about the three of you from a past life which has fructified again in this life to that person's advantage.
4. He will give u all the reactions to all your actions of that past life which u deserve.
5. You cannot even begin to imagine what that story from the past life is and it is not necessary to go into it because it will cause severe trauma to all of you.
6. Such is the affairs of the human race and the things they do without thinking about the consequences.

Do u want a solution? And you are actually going to say yes because that is what is meant to be and I am supposed to give u the solution.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #33  
Old 27th August 2017
GenLeonidas2016's Avatar
GenLeonidas2016 GenLeonidas2016 is offline
Tonight We Dine in Harem
 
Join Date: 17th July 2015
Location: :|DDE|:
Posts: 2,746
Rep Power: 10 Points: 2917
GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticnuerotic View Post
Thank you good sir.

Hadn't read this comment so didn't reply earlier.

I can feel sorry for myself if she indeed marries someone else, but these are the choices I have made in my life for better or worse. Those same choices have led me to this point. I knew from the start that this is a very conservative family with a backward mindset but only my girl is the one ray of light in this.

I must also say that after speaking and meeting with me and my family, she has shown a great deal of resurgence in the belief that what we are fighting for is not just based solely on love but a mutual understanding of each other's personality and nature.

Looking at her figure, getting aroused, getting her in bed, dressing in seductive lingeries are the easy parts. But we both have to deal with each other's hair in combs, flatulence, smelly shoes and daily habits and the other not so beautiful things on a regular basis and we have accepted that in these 33 months. What else does one can ask from their life partner?

Her father has also met another defeat. He was sure our kundlis and gunas wont match but it has. As far as I know a couple needs atleast 18 points out of 36 to make it an average match. We scored 21/36. Not awesome but the match has been said preferable by the pundits.

More importantly we scored full marks in Bhakuta Gun and Nadi Gun (7 and 8 points respectively) which are two most important guna which signifies love and health respectively. I don't believe in all of this but her parents do so I will take this victory.


So that's a little positive news to share with you all.
Yes I have read and know about this Guna System of matchmaking.

Usually pandits in this case refer to Bhakuta and Nadi Guna the most for match making. Thats why they have 7 and 8 points respectively. Other Gunas like Yoni, Maitri, Varna carry less points.

Now I have seen cases where the kundlis are getting 30-33 points out of 36 (min. should be 18) but still marriage is not approved because of poor scores in Bhakuta and Nadi.

Now you say you guys have scored perfect Nadi and Bhakuta scores.

Your overall score is 20 or 21 out of 36. No problem there either.

You both are Mangliks like you point out. That is solved as well then.

You both love and understand each other and know each other for 2+ years. Perfect.

Your family loves the girl and has no issues in settling in your family. Perfect.

And still that bone-headed father is refusing because he's not blessed with balls big enough to repel chutiyas who gossip about other's people's lives because they themselves suck at living. WOW. Just WOW.

Not seen such a massive WTF scenario in quite a while.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #34  
Old 27th August 2017
eroticnuerotic eroticnuerotic is offline
 
Join Date: 20th August 2017
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0 Points: 19
eroticnuerotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
May God give strength to ur girl.
Thanks. May God also give proper perception and realisation of truth to her father.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #35  
Old 27th August 2017
eroticnuerotic eroticnuerotic is offline
 
Join Date: 20th August 2017
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0 Points: 19
eroticnuerotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicalsociopath View Post
Rarely I venture into human affairs.

Never I interfere in the workings of the human race.

But I will make an exception and actually it is not an exception but actually I am there in your fate.

1. Both of you and primarily you have caused needless suffering to a person and his consort in a past life which I do not want to go into at the moment.
2. The person I am referring to is your would be partner's father.
3. There is a story about the three of you from a past life which has fructified again in this life to that person's advantage.
4. He will give u all the reactions to all your actions of that past life which u deserve.
5. You cannot even begin to imagine what that story from the past life is and it is not necessary to go into it because it will cause severe trauma to all of you.
6. Such is the affairs of the human race and the things they do without thinking about the consequences.

Do u want a solution? And you are actually going to say yes because that is what is meant to be and I am supposed to give u the solution.
Ok.

So I would only consider this seriously if I get her father by the balls in next life and play ping-pong with that. Because that's what he is doing now.

Other than that whatever mistakes I have made in past and this life, I have paid for them continously and then some.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #36  
Old 27th August 2017
eroticnuerotic eroticnuerotic is offline
 
Join Date: 20th August 2017
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0 Points: 19
eroticnuerotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Yes I have read and know about this Guna System of matchmaking.

Usually pandits in this case refer to Bhakuta and Nadi Guna the most for match making. Thats why they have 7 and 8 points respectively. Other Gunas like Yoni, Maitri, Varna carry less points.

Now I have seen cases where the kundlis are getting 30-33 points out of 36 (min. should be 18) but still marriage is not approved because of poor scores in Bhakuta and Nadi.

Now you say you guys have scored perfect Nadi and Bhakuta scores.

Your overall score is 20 or 21 out of 36. No problem there either.

You both are Mangliks like you point out. That is solved as well then.

You both love and understand each other and know each other for 2+ years. Perfect.

Your family loves the girl and has no issues in settling in your family. Perfect.

And still that bone-headed father is refusing because he's not blessed with balls big enough to repel chutiyas who gossip about other's people's lives because they themselves suck at living. WOW. Just WOW.

Not seen such a massive WTF scenario in quite a while.
Well. This situation is something isn't it. I am still sticking with your previous advice. Looking ahead with optimism and wishing that her father listens to reason and logic.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #37  
Old 27th August 2017
ethicalsociopath ethicalsociopath is offline
 
Join Date: 8th May 2016
Posts: 84
Rep Power: 4 Points: 34
ethicalsociopath is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticnuerotic View Post
Ok.

So I would only consider this seriously if I get her father by the balls in next life and play ping-pong with that. Because that's what he is doing now.

Other than that whatever mistakes I have made in past and this life, I have paid for them continously and then some.
Life after life you human beings do the same thing to each other and still you do not realize why there is so much pain. What an illusion.

No you are not yet ready. So headstrong and doggedly pursuing just as in past lives.

You say you love but what will you do for that love. To what extent will you go. Will you go down on your knees and beg forgiveness from her father.

Oh yes as you are reading this the first thought that comes to your mind is Why (some cuss words) should i do that.

Erase all identities from your mind.

Write a very honest passionate emotional message to him in a sealed envelope and let the love of your life present it to him.

You already know what u have to write. It is all there. You just have to sit in silence and go back in time and it will all come back.

Write and beg for forgiveness and go meet him and be very submissive and endearing to him and his consort.

Within a few days the creative energy of this existence will manifest what u always desired.

Mind you it is not going to be easy riding for both of you. You need to work on yourself.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #38  
Old 27th August 2017
GenLeonidas2016's Avatar
GenLeonidas2016 GenLeonidas2016 is offline
Tonight We Dine in Harem
 
Join Date: 17th July 2015
Location: :|DDE|:
Posts: 2,746
Rep Power: 10 Points: 2917
GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicalsociopath View Post
Life after life you human beings do the same thing to each other and still you do not realize why there is so much pain. What an illusion.

No you are not yet ready. So headstrong and doggedly pursuing just as in past lives.

You say you love but what will you do for that love. To what extent will you go. Will you go down on your knees and beg forgiveness from her father.

Oh yes as you are reading this the first thought that comes to your mind is Why (some cuss words) should i do that.

Erase all identities from your mind.

Write a very honest passionate emotional message to him in a sealed envelope and let the love of your life present it to him.

You already know what u have to write. It is all there. You just have to sit in silence and go back in time and it will all come back.

Write and beg for forgiveness and go meet him and be very submissive and endearing to him and his consort.

Within a few days the creative energy of this existence will manifest what u always desired.

Mind you it is not going to be easy riding for both of you. You need to work on yourself.
And you're what then? Is this some sort of GOD-COMPLEX shit going on here or just the weed talking?

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #39  
Old 27th August 2017
Nebelwerfer Nebelwerfer is offline
 
Join Date: 12th August 2017
Posts: 528
Rep Power: 1 Points: 308
Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
And you're what then? Is this some sort of GOD-COMPLEX shit going on here or just the weed talking?
Its Sunday. Weed happens!

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
  #40  
Old 27th August 2017
GenLeonidas2016's Avatar
GenLeonidas2016 GenLeonidas2016 is offline
Tonight We Dine in Harem
 
Join Date: 17th July 2015
Location: :|DDE|:
Posts: 2,746
Rep Power: 10 Points: 2917
GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Its Sunday. Weed happens!
Yeah that would be my guess as well.

I mean OP is genuinely trying to sort out a mess and putting in efforts and this fool does "saste-nashe" and comes here to preach what an asshole everyone is and everyone is doomed for eternity.

Guess that's what should one expect on a porn forum anyways.

Reply With Quote
Have you seen the announcement yet?
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:22 AM.
Page generated in 0.01856 seconds