Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > With no money Air India asks cabin crew to share hotel rooms:wink:

Old 16th June 2018
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Wink With no money Air India asks cabin crew to share hotel rooms:wink:

With no money Air India asks cabin crew to share hotel rooms:wink:

With debt-ridden national carrier Air India recently implementing cost-cutting policies, as air hostesses are now required to share hotel rooms, cabin crew union have come out strongly in opposition of the move.

Officials of the Air India Cabin Crew Association (AICCA) met with officials of Air India Employees Union (AIEU) and Air Corporation Employees Union (ACEU) on Thursday to hold discussions on the issue. A statement from the AICCA said that all three unions were on the same page as far as opposing the 'draconian' move was concerned, with each one of them ready to take steps to protect their rights.

"We have already placed our objections in writing to the Management and have also met with our solicitors to evaluate our options, especially since the matter is sub judice before the Apex Court," the statement read. Air India recently issued an order for cabin crew were recruited from 2017 onwards specifying that the airlines will provide 3 or 4-star hotel accommodation 'as far as possible' with the added condition that the booking being on a twin sharing basis.

The airlines have kept gender sensitivity in mind, and female crew members will not have to share rooms with their male counterparts. AI has about 3,000 cabin crew, of which 1,400 are permanent employees when the rest are on contract.

Old 17th June 2018
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
Are they promoting lesbianism?

Old 18th June 2018
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I shared a hotel room with a few xossip ( formerly exbii/xboard ) members at a London meet around a decade ago.

Some members took paparazzi photo's of me in drunken stupor and shared it all over the place.

I pity the poor air hostesses ..RIP

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 18th June 2018
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
thoda time jane do, dhabe par khana khilayenge

Old 18th June 2018
In high spirits!!!!
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post
Khana . What Khana. Most airlines now charge an arm and a leg for a sandwich .

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 19th June 2018
Custom title
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
I shared a hotel room with a few xossip ( formerly exbii/xboard ) members at a London meet around a decade ago.

Some members took paparazzi photo's of me in drunken stupor and shared it all over the place.
You were adequately warned about the antics of the Southie Supremo Sir Lallan

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.

Old 20th June 2018
Banned

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post

The airlines have kept gender sensitivity in mind, and female crew members will not have to share rooms with their male counterparts.

Are u expecting one male and one female share the same rooms and bathrooms?

Even EU and US wont dare to do that...

Old 21st June 2018

Yamilover2 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanakya20 View Post

Old 21st June 2018
Banned

arcanstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Really, man, this is dope.