Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Man Divorces Wife Over Cristiano Ronaldo-Lionel Messi Debate

Old 4th July 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Man Divorces Wife Over Cristiano Ronaldo-Lionel Messi Debate

Man Divorces Wife Over Cristiano Ronaldo-Lionel Messi Debate

https://www.republicworld.com/sports...l-messi-debate

There is an enraging debate going on for years between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo regarding who is the best player in the world. Messi fans claim the Argentine is the greatest to have graced the game, whereas Ronaldo fans claim the Portugese is the best all-round player ever.
Both the individuals have unreal talent and abilities, and the football world should be proud of witnessing two of the greatest sports persons at the same time. Yet, their fans keep on arguing, and even end up fighting to prove supremacy.

The husband was quoted by Mirror as saying, "Since the beginning of the World Cup, she mocked Messi and said he couldn't even score a penalty against Iceland.

"I could not contain myself and told her what I thought about the vain Ronaldo, the Portuguese national team and all the clubs she likes. Then I took my belongings and left her forever."

While the duo had been debating on this topic since quite some time, the final nail in the straw was after Argentina's 2-1 win over Nigeria. Messi scored a goal in that match as he helped his team qualify for the round of 16.

Despite his performance, the wife kept on claiming that Ronaldo is better than his counterpart. That was it for Arsen, who packed his bags and left the house. The following morning, he filed a divorce at the courts of the city of Chelyabinsk in the Urals.

Both Ronaldo and Messi's campaign came to an end in the round of 16. Argentina were beaten 4-3 by France, whereas Portugal were knocked out by Uruguay 2-1.

Old 4th July 2018
@Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Is par to world war hona chaiye

Old 4th July 2018

pm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazi
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that. Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/bill_shankly_312046

Old 4th July 2018
Life is just about Roleplaying
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Montyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMontyv has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Yahi sunna reh gaya tha.

#Cr7

Old 4th July 2018

volaplaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the wife available to fuck Ronaldo fans?