Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girl dies during disaster preparedness drill in Coimbatore college

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Naat Thermometer

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Girl dies during disaster preparedness drill in Coimbatore college

Coimbatore: A 19-year-old undergraduate student died when she jumped off the second floor of her college building during a disaster preparedness drill in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu on Thursday evening.

N Logeswari was a second year student pursuing Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) course at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science at Narasipuram.

Around 4 pm on Thursday, students of the college were being shown how to escape if disaster struck. A video of the training session showed Lokeswari perched on the sunshade of the second floor balcony, when the trainer Arumugan, standing next to her, was telling her to jump.

Eyewitnesses say Logeswari was reluctant and did not want to but was prompted repeatedly by the trainer. After a while, the trainer pushed her and she tumbled down hitting her head on the sunshade of the first floor.

Though students standing on the ground were holding a net for Logeshwari to land safely, she crashed to the ground after hitting the sunshade.

According to reports, Logeswari was rushed to a private hospital in Thondamuthur, where she was administered first aid. She was referred to the state-run Coimbatore Medical College Hospital, where she was declared "brought dead".

The police have sent the body for postmortem and the family has been informed.

Trainer Arumugan has been taken into custody by the police and a case for causing death due to negligence has been filed against him.

College authorities told the police that the drill was conducted by the National Disaster Management Authority of India (NDMAI).

Meanwhile, NDMA has clarified that Arumugam was not authorised to conduct such a drill.

https://deccanchronicle.com/nation/c...logeswari.html

Old 4 Weeks Ago
@Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Meanwhile, NDMA has clarified that Arumugam was not authorised to conduct such a drill.
time to save own asses

Old 4 Weeks Ago
To New Beginnings!
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Apparently the drill was ultra realistic.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

deathwalkr has many secret admirers
So much stupidity everywhere

From the "instructor" to the college authorities to the girl...and she paid the ultimate price for it.

The video was just gut wrenching

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
she jumped off the second floor of her college building during a disaster preparedness drill
what sort of drill is it men?

even the army men will think twice before performing such drills that too after a series of training.

fools rush in where angels fear to tread, justified.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 3 Weeks Ago

pm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazi
Hanlon's Razor

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

joyride1984 has received several accoladesjoyride1984 has received several accoladesjoyride1984 has received several accoladesjoyride1984 has received several accoladesjoyride1984 has received several accolades
These guys from So called are Disaster Management (even personnel from NDRF) are totally Untrained and very unprofessional in their approach and handling emergency situations.