Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Sri Reddy says top south actor Srikanth gave her "O L"

Old 15th July 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Sri Reddy says top south actor Srikanth gave her "O L"

https://www.chitramala.in/sri-reddys...ss-269553.html

Sri Reddy’s Tamil Leaks – Exposes Srikanth, Lawrence and Murugadoss

July 13, 2018 at 11:13 am by HaribabuBolineni
Sri Reddy who recently made comments on director AR Muragadoss did not stop there. She continued making comments on the other members of Kollywood film industry. She posted some interesting comments on hero Sriram (Srikanth in Tamil) who acted in the films like Okariki Okaru, Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule, and LIE.

“5years bk I guess hope u remember the celebrity cricket league party in Hyderabad at the park hotel.. I love the way u eat my p..sy.. u promised a role when we dance together in club..u remember ??#tamilleaks” posted Sri Reddy on her Facebook profile.

She also made allegations on Raghava Lawrence saying, “I got to know Lawrence master through sm of my frds,that day we met in lobby in golkonda hotel, masabtank..he took me to his room..after I entered into the room I saw a guru raghavendra swami photo nd some rudrakshas nd all..I felt wow..after that he started the conversation that he came from a poor family and he like to help to newcomers nd all,I started to trust him..he said he is giving shelter to the many poor children..I was impressed..but slowly slowly he showed his true color..he asked me to show my belly,that nd this..strange part is stand nd tempt ur self in the mirror,do some romantic moves,do romance with the mirror..wats wrong wt him).. after dat he did a ride on .. ..he said immediately ur offer is confirm..but end part is very sad..I continued the friendship for some time,but bellamkonda became a villain in it..#tamilleaks”

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/reg...585-2018-07-12

The Tollywood actress took to Facebook to reveal that she had met AR Murugadoss in Chennai and the latter had offered her a role in his films. However, she hasn't heard back from him yet.
She wrote, "Hi Tamil director murugadas ji..h r U??U remember green park hotel??we met through veligonda Srinivas..U promised me a role.But we had lot of , till now u didn't offer me anything..U r also a great person sir.. (sic)"

Old 16th July 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Mujra jari rakkho.

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 16th July 2018

givemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our community
Smile

srikanth ? that dumb guy got a chance too......common man

One Man's wife is another Man's Slut