Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > I need help and suggestion both.

Old 1 Week Ago

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
I need help and suggestion both.

My computer system is very old hence I am going to buy a new almost very latest dell PC from e-bay. Problem is it has No OS and I will have to install myself either Windows 10 Home or Pro version.

Do you have any clue, where to and how to get iso copy or cheap price CD or license code and thus by installing it, it should work authentically.

I prefer WIN 10 PRO. Do you have nay idea where to get CD/Code and proper installation stuff CD, either free or with a very minimal price.

Thank you all,.

Old 1 Week Ago
Naat Thermometer

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Generally you can get the licence key at the retail store like Chroma, Reliance Store, Bajaj Electric but obviously they are not cheap. You can not expect really material like licence key at cheap price but you can get it at reasonable price.

A fresh license for Windows 10 costs anywhere between INR 8000 and INR 20000.
Golden words

Old 1 Week Ago

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
That was a pessimistic answer,.. yaar,.....

I was mainly asking about any iSO download / used CD from amazon or so, free download site or anyway to get license approval from e-bay , youtube,.. etc or used installation disk and such,....

I was having a marvel thread going on here ( below place ) and they helped me a lot
how to buy a new good computer, and now also have hint about how to install WIN10 PRO, was just curious if any one knows here more or better,..

good computer buying and WIN installation ( me is rakesh15 )

/

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 1 Week Ago at 11:18 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago

SawanKiGhata is beginning to get noticed
Don’t try too much, if you are in Delhi, you can buy all kind of softwares from Nehru place. But that place is not trustable, people sell shit..calling it the best and real.
What do you use your computer for? I am on ios, but I have used windowxp, 6, 7 and well there was a time when we used to exchange info in 1 Mb floppy..lol.
eBay is not trustable either, especially if it is refurbished.

So what do you use your computer for?