Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Nidahas Trophy ~ India and Bangladesh in Sri Lanka T20I Tri-Series, 2018

View Poll Results: Which team will win the series ?
India 10 76.92%
Sri Lanka 1 7.69%
Bangladesh 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
~
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Dk is man of the match
He was really deserve it

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Chief View Post
Fala logo ko jhuth bolte hue bhi sharm nhi aati
Kuch to sharm kar le men
ha ha .... manish pandey ne to lagbhag match ko harwa hi diya tha .... pahle uske test match skill ke wajah se rohit sharma pressure mein aakar out hua aur tab se hi match bangladesh ke favour mein chala gaya jab tak karthik ki grand entry nahi huyi ...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps databaseZOPION has hacked the reps database
Most successive wins in T20Is against an opponent:
9 Pak v Zim (2008-15)
8 Ind v Ban (2009-18)*
7 Pak v Ban (2007-14)
7 NZ v Ban (2010-17)
7 Ind v Aus (2013-17)
7 Afg v Zim (2015-18)*
7 Ind v SL (2016-18)

* Hitting a six off the last ball to win a T20I:
C Kapugedara v Ind, Gros Islet, 2010
E Morgan v Ind, Wankhede, 2012
Z Babar v WI, Kingstown, 2013
V Sibanda v Net, Sylhet, 2014
DINESH KARTHIK v Ban, RPS, 2018 *

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Karthik after hitting six in the last ball of match ....

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Just a Glitch in the Matrix

Neo from the Matrix has many secret admirersNeo from the Matrix has many secret admirers
Karthik ne dil jeet liya aaj
aise hi agar consistently khele to team se
bahar na ho

My story:-

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Just a Glitch in the Matrix

Neo from the Matrix has many secret admirersNeo from the Matrix has many secret admirers
Dinesh Karthil right now:
yaar aisi innings ipl auctions se pehle khel
leta to 2-3 crore aur mil jate

My story:-

Old 4 Weeks Ago
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
India

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Die Hard !

lunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps databaselunfry has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
India
Bangladesh alsu

Boys played well

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Defeats like this would haunt any team and sadly for Bangladesh it came against India

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Before the match same hotness created by Bangladesh keyboard warriors on social media

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls