Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Mom's transfer

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th January 2018

Dominar is an unknown quantity at this point
Mom's transfer

Hello this is a story where my mother, Shilpa got transferred to Delhi due to her job. She's a widow, my father passed away some months back. After my mother left I was alone in Ahmedabad. This story is what happens when my mother lives as a paying guest at a friend's house!

I'm Nishant age 18
My mother - Shilpa, age 45, 32 34 33..long hair and dusky
My friend- Jai
..let's begin

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph1234rocket has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice plot...
all the best

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
all the best

Old 15th January 2018
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
waiting for good start

Old 15th January 2018

Ornob90 is beginning to get noticed
Have a good start. Waiting eagerly bro.

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Lot's of stories about men with younger women. So looking forward to mature women with younger men!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 16th January 2018
Custom title

super.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Nice start....waiting next

Old 16th January 2018

Ornob90 is beginning to get noticed
This theme has lots of potential. Keep the story crisp & tight with detail & long details. Keep it slow but & don't rush with the conclusion. And start updating soon bro.

Old 17th January 2018
Custom title

super.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsuper.reader has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Waitinv ur update bhai

Old 19th January 2018

arti.cute has received several accoladesarti.cute has received several accoladesarti.cute has received several accolades
Waiting for another 3- 4 lines by the end of this month.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls