Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Ripping Apart Devika ( Rape/Forced/Gang/Incest/dark stuff )

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd April 2011

hellboy_82 has many secret admirershellboy_82 has many secret admirers
Amazing mind blowing

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd April 2011

kampiannan143 is beginning to get noticed
Hot one...humiliate her more.....

Old 23rd April 2011

theverybadman99 is an unknown quantity at this point
"Excellent" Deepak had a steely smile on him. The woman had no idea what was going on, things were moving too fast for her and that was how he liked it. To be in total control as ever. "Now it is time to worship your new lord and master. Get down on your knees on the floor in front of me!" Devika hesitated only for a second as Deepak raised his arms to strike her face. She quickly scrambled down and got into her position, all too aware of her nudity, her humiliation and pain. She looked like she had two footballs hanging on her front and two basketballs at her back. Rohit couldn't take his eyes off her swell ass cheeks.

"Worship me by sucking my dick! Accept your new position doggy slave!" Devika looked at him in disbelief. Who would ever do such a nasty thing, she wondered. And for the first time she took a proper look at his tool. She was shocked. It was pitch black and 8inches long. What was most terrifying was its girth- it was as thick as her plump forearm. With dark veins protruding all over it, a monster that was alive was the picture in her mind.

"bitch! do i have to repeat myself?" the threat in Deepak's voice was all too obvious.
"pleas-AHH!" Her head was shoved forward by Rohit, her mouth open in shock. The gigantic black head slipped into her mouth, filling it.

It was worse than what she could have ever imagined. The stench of cum and sweat over whelmed her and the hot throbbing thing was full in her mouth. the hand on her head kept pushing forward, and a bit more of the beast entered her. Her lips had formed a perfect 'o' shape tight around the cock and her cheeks swelled outside as she fought helplessly.

"If i even feel a teeth on my meat i will have Manisha fucked by all the stray dogs in the locality" Devika froze when she heard her daughters name and dread filled her. Fresh tears started flowing out though no sound emerged from her over filled mouth. When her eyes were opened for a second, she saw Deepak's smiling face. "Now drink your holy water. Spill a drop and i'l make you suffer far worse. Hell i'l do that anyway i guess" And he started pissing in her mouth.

There was no question of ''spilling'' as her mouth was air and water tight. Her eyes opened in shock as the sharp and bitter tasting liquid immediately filled her mouth. The warm piss flooded her cavity and She was forced to swallow it as it had no where else to go. She began frantically trying to move but was held in place by Rohit. It seemed the heavy stream of piss would never stop. All that beer made Deepak pee quite a lot as he enjoyed the exquisite sensation of pissing in her warm, tight and wet mouth. The strong flow threatened to drown her and she had great difficulty in quickly swallowing the filthy liquid.

Devika felt her humiliation was complete. Here she was drinking the piss from a cock in her mouth. She silently wished herself dead. Deepak pulled out of her mouth and she immediately started coughing and resumed her sobbing. Her mouth and throat burned. Her stomach felt full and she could fell the still warm piss swirling about in her tummy.

"Good girl" mocking her seniority, he gently brushed his hand along the hair of the retched woman. "Now let us begin the 'events'!" and his three friends started laughing and hooting.

What followed was too nightmarish for poor Devika. She was first forced on to all fours, on the floor. Then she was whipped on her ass and driven, crawling through the house towards the kitchen. Once when her tears fell on to the marble, Adarsh forced her to lick up her own tears straight from the floor. Once in the kitchen, she was bent over a counter, stinging breast crushed on the top, her ass exposed, held there by Adarsh and Rohit. Deepak first took an orange from a basket and forced into her mouth, pushing so hard that her jaw might have dislocated. Once it was in there was no way for her to expel it out and she now had a fruit gag. She looked on terrified as Deepak took out many long thin iron rods with tiny pieces at the end. She didn't know that they were casts of the alphabets. Deepak turned on the stove to full and held the letter 'D' on the flame till it was glowing red. H e then headed behind Devika, who now knew what was going to happen. She heard the skin on her ass immediately start to burn, the sizzling and hissing sound. She however missed the smell of burnt skin as she was too busy with the pain. She almost passed out from the torture. She wished she had, as Deepak repeated he process with other letters slowly tattooing her right ass cheek.

Paul was right in front of her, capturing her expressions of intense pain and moaning into the fruit gag with the camcorder. "What do you think?" Deepak asked?

"Its beautiful" replied a grinning Rohit "our personal fuck toy". Her ass cheeks now read, in burns, DOGGY SLAVE.

"Right Devika, lets move on" It was a cold and businesslike tone. The men raised her onto the counter, ordered her to stand up with her legs spread wide and arms above her head. It was beautiful indeed. The men stepped back and admired their work. She was still crying and sniffling, humiliated at their stare. her breasts seemed to have rings on them, as they heaved about . Her neck was tight in her collar. And her ass cheeks proudly proclaimed her new status.

She was then ordered to get down and given her saree alone- she quickly wrapped it around her flinching as the material rubbed onto her wounds.She was then ordered to wash her face and leave. The threat of the video and Manish meant everyone knew she would keep her silence. But before she could leave,Deepak gave her a little parting gift- a tiny lock on the strap of her collar, making it not possible to unstrap and remove. Devika remained silent, afraid to open her mouth. She was then pushed outside the door.

"we will be visiting your house later, be ready"

Devika struggled to make it to her home, a room on the outskirts of the colony. She went behind the buildings knowing that her saree did little to cover her milk tanks and bumpers. Luckily no one saw her. She quickly entered her home and locked the door.

"WHAT THE HELL MUMMY!"

Swinging around she saw Manisha gawking with a shocked expression.

To be continued.....

Old 23rd April 2011

theverybadman99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the compliments and encouragement. Keep them coming!

Old 23rd April 2011

Super_Harami is beginning to get noticed
Love it !

Great Story!

I especially love the painful torture of her sweaty smelly stinky and hairy armpits. Delicious!

More of that pls.

S_H

Old 23rd April 2011

rajasreechatterjee has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to rajasreechatterjee
graeta stuff continue

Old 23rd April 2011

shwetabansal31 is an unknown quantity at this point
amazing story...:-)