Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Gardener

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th January 2018

changumng is beginning to get noticed
. I don’t know what I wanted in my mind but the morning scene was very erotic and stimulating. I was lucky as the owner had removed part of the ceiling to give the shop an opulent look and I could see down from the side of the railings which were in the process of being secured. Luckily there was no one on this floor and the lights were switched off. I had unhindered view of the shop floor down. I picked up the phone and started listening to their conversation.

Hema was repeating the process of selecting a dress /top and showing to Raj for approval. After about 15-20 rejections when Raj indicated his disapproval. "Well, what do you like then?" Hema asked with a little bit of frustration.

Raj walked over to a different section of the store, checked through the rack and pulled out a very daring black top . The back of the top is cut to mid back. The front is low cut and the length is very short. Hema looked at the top and thinks that she could never go out in public wearing that. Handing her the hanger Raj said "This is more suitable for your figure."

"You have quite experience with female Figure, Don’t you ? I was expecting that you would pick something like this one," she mumbles under her breath. She knew this dress would look unbelievable on her. But not for any outings. After checking the price tag she returned the hanger. Raj understood her predicament, and was wondering how to offer to buy her one. He was worried she may take it as an offence, that a Plant Nursery owner of medium income is buying such an expensive dress for a high class woman. He felt like telling her that this nursery is only a hobby and their main farming business is huge. Almost 180 Acres of sugarcane and similar land under Grapes and pomegranates.
He pleaded with his eyes , and touched her shoulder with his warm hand. It sent shivers down the spine of Hema. She started melting under his spell. When Raj once again put the hanger in her hand she took the hanger from him and headed to the dressing room. Hema quickly slipped out of her clothes and into the dress top. She must have checked herself in the mirror and called out "Raj, I don't know about this one. I think it's way too sexy for me."

"Please come show me," Raj replied. Hema opened the dressing room door and gingerly walked out afraid of anyone else in the store seeing her in such skimpy top.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You look very beautiful," Raj replies.

Hema blushed and said "You don't think it's too much? I don't think I could go out in this."

"No, you look sensual and sexy," Raj assured her.

Hema replied, "Well, maybe. Let's keep looking." She started to return to the dressing room and Raj stopped her.

He said "Wait. Please show me your panties again." Hema stood in the middle of the dressing area hidden from the rest of the store and looked around to make sure no one can see. She pulled the leggings down and lifted the bottom of the top half way up her stomach revealing her panties to him. Raj motioned for her to spin around and she slowly turned so he can see the back of her thong again. Raj reached out to touch her perfectly round ass and Hema swat his hand like she was scolding a child.

"Remember, no touching!" she exclaimed as she walked away into the dressing room and closed the door behind her. After changing, they come out and continue strolling in the racks of clothes . The shop was not crowded, but there were few people checking out the clothes in and out of the stores.

Raj suddenly sprang a surprised request to her "Please, may I see your breasts Hemangi?"

Hema replies "Here? No. There are people everywhere. Someone will see."

"Please Hemangi, I would like to see your beautiful breasts," he asked again.

Hema was in a trance, not knowing why even she is listening to such crazy requests. She felt like running away from the shop, but some strange excitement started growing deep inside her pussy. It was a different feeling , which she had not experienced since her college days. Those moments with her crazy boyfriend and the things they had done in various gardens or building terraces came to her mind like a flash. How many times they were seen by old lusty men or building watchmen making out was a sweet reminder to her now. She rememberd , how once they were in the middle of an orgasm and someone had come to terrace. Both of them had continued cooly to reach their orgasm looking directly at the old man who had come in the late evening for a stroll on their friends terrace. She had not bothered to cover her tits and allowed him to see her magnificient breasts for full 5 minutes. Even when they were done, they did not hurry to cover up, but she got up slowly pulled her panties up and then her jeans. Looking this old man in eyes she had straightened her hairs and then covered her breast with the sports bra and t-shirt which were around her neck. That sensation was the best she had never experienced again in her married life. Now it was the same sensation growing in her.
All these thoughts made her logical thinking go haywire . Hema succumbed to this warm feeling between her thighs and looked around, she spotted a narrow place between back part of the shop, between two heavy racks of winter coats. She motioned to this space and said, "Ok, over there." They walked halfway down the row and Hema turned her back to the main isle. She looked over her shoulder to check that no one is looking and pulled up her shirt over her bra. Then she pulled the cups of her bra down revealing her gorgeous perfect mango shaped breast to Raj again. Her breast were and till date are her most prized possession. She had been bestowed with such ripe mangoes in very early age and knew how to take care of them. All the men who had seen her in any shape hugging dress or when she wore a transparent saree, were hooked on to them.

The appearance of her breast had a hypnotic effect on Raj. He was mesmerised by this beautiful sight. He gave a long look upon her and then asked "Please, may I touch them?"

Hema replied, "No. No touching," as she pulled her bra back up and lowered her top.

They left the alley and continued looking through the store. Hema tried on a number of tops and also few dresses for Raj. She could sense that he was enjoying seeing her in all the sexy dresses. This made her feel more sexy and confident as she enjoyed showing off for him. Finding nothing she really likes in the dress section of the shop, they continue strolling along to the lingerie section and Raj motioned for her to take a pick.

"No. I don't want any. " Hema argued. She knew what her predicament would be if she selects one. She was not ready for that.

"Please Hemangi."

"Ok, fine," she sighed as she reluctantly followed him inside the nicely displayed rows of bra and panties as well as skimpy night dresses. . Hema likes to wear sexy bras and panties, but she never really goes beyond that as far as lingerie; nothing that's meant to be worn solely in the bedroom.She had never tried any of the sexy night dresses, even after my cajoling. So, she felt vulnerable and slightly uncomfortable looking through the intimate, sexy lingerie with Raj as most of it was clearly made for only one thing. They flipped through the racks for a bit and then Raj held up a hanger with a completely see through, form fitting, white sheer, dress-like slip on it.

He handed her the hanger and said "Please try this."

"I would never wear that, not even in my bedroom! its not me," Hema replied.

Raj responded, "You should. You have a beautiful body that needs to be shown properly. To me. To your husband. To all your admirers , and specially me."

"I don't know," Hema replied.

"Hemangi, please put it on," Raj requested with total sincerity. "But just this and nothing underneath please."

"It's completely see-through, I have to wear something under it," Hema protested.

Raj replied, "No Hemangi. Please do it properly."

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
OMG!!! Cumpletely see through!! Will her "do not touch" policy fail?? Once you touch, there is no going back. You want more....what else will she allow in the privacy of the dressing room. Man, the tension rises....

OOooooh!!
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 10th January 2018

Knowing that arguing will do no good, Hema snatched the hanger from his hand and stomped off to the dressing room. She was mad, but not at Raj. Hema was frustrated with herself. Somehow she was unable to say no to him. Even though she didn't want to comply with his requests, she felt compelled to do so. Something about his charm and the way he asked her had her mesmerized and unable to resist. She shed her clothes and slid into the sheer slip.

"This is way too revealing," she called out behind the closed door.

"Please show me," he replied.

"No, someone will see..." she started to reply as Raj cut her off.

"Hemangi, please come show yourself to me," he said.

I was on tenterhooks by now. Whether Hema will accept this outrageous request from Raj, was what I wanted to see. To my amazement Hema slowly cracked the door open, sticking her head out to make sure no one else was there. She was fairly surprised that the dressing rooms in a store like this, although separated from the store, weren't completely hidden from view. She noticed a few other women were milling around in other dressing rooms, and could see a few couples out in the main part of the store; which meant they could obviously see her if they happened to look closely.

"Other people will see," she protested.

"Please Hemangi, show me," Raj remarked. Unable to disobey, Hema reluctantly sulked out of the dressing room with one arm attempting to cover her breasts and her other hand covering her crotch.

"I'm practically naked in this thing," she exclaimed.

"Please drop your arms Hemangi," Raj instructed. Hema complied with his request as if she would be punished if she disobeyed, even though she clearly would not be. She let her arms fall to her sides and Raj commented, "You look very beautiful. Your figure is magnificent." His compliments made her blush and excited her. He made her feel very desirable, which was empowering. She loved the confidence it gave her.

As she was standing in front of him on display, Hema was startled by a young girl that came around the corner. The girl couldn't have been much more than 18 years old and worked at the store as she was wearing the store T-shirt with it’s emblem on it. She had come back into the dressing area to collect items others had left hanging on the rack. Hema, in a panicked reflex, started to move her arms back to cover herself up. Before she could do so Raj said "Stop. Please stay as you are." With apprehension Hema complied.It was like her inner self wanted to be on display for anyone who would come by. She felt that instead of the girl it shold have been a young guy. That would have enhanced the eroticism to next level. At one point she felt very bold and wanted one of those couples to venture into the change room area, fro where they could see her clearly.
"Slowly turn please," Raj instructed. Showing that he forcing her to do something against her wish, she made her face as if Feeling very self-conscious and vulnerable standing in front of the clerk, as well as anyone that might peak around the corner, Hema again complied and slowly turned.

Raj turned to the clerk and asked "Doesn't she look beautiful?"

The clerk looked Hema up and down and replied, "Oh god yes. You have an amazing figure. I wish I had a boobs half as good as yours so I could wear our stuff like you do. This baby-doll night dress looks as if it was made for you only."

Hema blushed, and again felt empowered receiving compliments from someone that much younger than she was. She replied, "Ok, I'll take it," as she returned to the dressing room to change. Hema changed and they checked out. As they exited she exclaimed to Raj "I can't believe you put me on display in there. I know other people around the store saw me."

I rushed out of my hidden place and went to the 3rd floor bar. Ordered 2 pegs and sat waiting for them. But it took almost 20 minutes for them to reach the Bar. Since there was no sign of them returning I signalled the waiter that I am coming back and went down to 2 nd floor from the back stairs. I spotted Raj and Hema strolling around the shops.
They continued down the window shopping until they came across the dress and lingerie store they had been in before. Raj motioned for them to go inside.

"Here again?" Hema inquired.

Old 10th January 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Lingerie store again??? I wonder what else there is to see?? I guess he might see other women? No? Hmmm...I wonder what he's up to.
[/color]

Old 10th January 2018

Raj nodded yes. They entered the store and looked around. The store was significantly more crowded now. There were at least 2-3 couples in the store and 4-5 women by themselves. They combed through the racks in lingerie section and Raj grabbed several things for Hema to try. They went back to the dressing rooms and she started modelling the outfits for him one by one.

As Hema finished trying one outfit, Raj handed her another. The latest number that Raj gave her was a thong teddy made of lace and sheer material. Hema slipped it on. The teddy was cut really high on the hips. The front only had two very thin straps going down her boobs that met just below her stomach. The front straps were only two inches wide, barely wide enough to cover each of her nipples. And on top of that, the straps were sheer so you could see almost all of her nipples right through them anyway. The section covering her pussy mound was also very narrow and sheer as well. This piece was definitely on the slutty end of the spectrum of lingerie.

Hema called out to Raj, "No way, this is too revealing and doesn't cover anything.I will look lie a rand looking for customers."

Raj said, "Please let me see."

"No, " Hema replied knowing there were way more people in the store today. She had no question that someone would see her if she came out of the dressing room that wasn't hidden enough from the rest of the store.

"Hemangi, please come out," Raj said softly but firmly. Hema was still under Raj's spell like she had been before. She felt like a kid that would be grounded for two months if she didn't comply. So, reluctantly she slowly came out of the dressing room. Raj motioned for Hema to spin around and she did as instructed. She started to walk back into the dressing room and Raj stopped her.

"Hemangi wait," he said.

Hema stopped and pleaded with him, "Raj, let me go. People can see me." Raj turned and caught the attention of two men that were standing just outside the entry to the dressing area waiting for their wives or girlfriends in the dressing rooms.They must be in their mid 30ís .

"What do you guys think?" Raj asked the two men. "Doesn't she look sexy?" The two guys had been polite and previously had tried not to be creepy and stare into the dressing area, but now they were given a free pass to check out Hema. Raj continued, "Hema, turn again so they can see." Now horrified that the men were staring at her in this slutty outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination, Hema was in double mind but she complied with Raj's request and spun around. She was feeling a strange sense of eroticism rising from her groins right to the tip of her breast. She felt as if her nipples are going to burst due to the blood circulation. Her eardrums were making a heavy thudding sound; her legs were shaking; but the whole sensation was so exhilarating that she could not resist the temptation.

The men replied, "Yes, that's hot." "She looks sexy for sure." Hema blushed and then ran back into the dressing room to change. She got dressed and Raj took her to the cash register to check out. They bought several sets of lingerie, including a very sexy cup-less bra and thong set that Hema was thankful she didn't have to model for the other men in the store. Being slightly mad at Raj, she didn't say anything until they left the store.

Once outside, Hema gave a solid slap to Raj on the arm and exclaimed, "I can't believe you." They continued walking some more and decided to take the elevator for the 3rd floor.

After they got into the elevator, Raj asked, "Did you like showing off the lingerie to me."

Still slightly mad at Raj for putting her on display, Hema replied, "Yes. I guess so."

"Did you like the other men seeing you?" he asked. Hema thought long and hard about this question. Despite being mad at Raj for doing it, she realized it did excite her to have the other men looking at her.

Hema softly replied, "Yes."

"Did it excite you?" Raj continued.

Hema again replied, "Yes."

Old 11th January 2018
Custom title

Jeepers!! That Raj is capable of anything!! And Hema is like a deer caught in the headlights, unable to use her common sense!! Man, I can't wait to get my hands on her!!! Aaaargh!!!

Waiting for hubby's reaction when she shows hubby what she bought....he's a devil too!!
[/color]

Old 16th January 2018

When they came to the Bar, Hema looked totally charged up with her ears turning red and nostrils flared up. I could sense some sexual activity between them inside the elevator or the whole episode had made her excited . We had exchanged few pleasentries and had nice dinner and decided to share a taxi back to our Home. I made arrangements to take care of the car by Mall security and headed to the elevator. As we got in, it was crowded with others entering and Hema accidentally backed into Raj with her ass bumping his crotch. As Hema started to step forward, Raj placed his hand on her hip holding her back. She relented and pushed back into his crotch feeling the mound in his slacks against her butt. I could see from the corner of my eyes but pretended to be annoyed by the fat lady in front of me who had pushed her posterior in my front. Due to my arousal she must be feeling my hardness and she was deliberately rubbing herself on me making the situation worst for me.

Hema slowly ground her ass cheeks into Raj's bulge. She must be feeling his cock down the middle of her tight cheeks. Hema desperately wished that Raj would flip up the back of her leggings and drive his huge cock deep into her pussy right there in the elevator.

In the taxi, Hema sat between us in the backseat. She snuggled her nose into my neck as I was sitting on her left. I kept an eye on her other hand and was surprised to see her brazenness as she was turned a bit on her left side cuddling with me , she dropped her right hand behind her and it landed on Raj's leg. Instead of moving her hand, she slid it to Raj's inner thigh and started rubbing it against his throbbing harness. This continued till we reached our home and Raj took the cab further to drop him off. We proceeded to our bedroom like teen agers for a passionate sex. It was very exciting to see Hema in an attacking mode and her response was unbelievable.

Next morning I left for work as usual about 8.30am while Hema was still snoozing in bed. I checked the camera system as soon as I was a few hundred meters down the road. To my surprise I saw that she was already awake and on the phone in our bedroom, but I could not make out what was being said. The phone call was short and she disappeared to the bathroom and I proceeded to office. When I checked about half hour later from office, I could catch glimpses of her in the kitchen and living room. I noticed that she was in her cycling shorts and a tight t-shirt , which looked quite revealing. The T-Shirt was short and was made up of a thin material. It was an inch shorter than the shorts, showing her midriff . But it was nothing compared to the low waist sarees she is used to wearing, which showed almost the whole of her stomach from the bottom of her breasts to slightly above the mound of venus. She always wore the sarees almost 4 inches or sometimes more below her navel. But this combination of a thin T-shirt with shorts was more daring. I was in a quandary whether to rush back home and try to avert a possible scandal or to watch from afar. The decision was taken out of my control as Hema suddenly opened the front door and stepped out. As I switched to the outside camera I saw that our gate was opening.

It was with mixed feelings that I watched Raj ride in on his Bullet motor cycle. I noticed that he was briefly dressed than usual - a figure hugging skinny T shirt, cut off shorts and leather sandals. The resolution on these new cameras allowed me to see everything in vivid detail. As the gate closed shut Hema stepped into camera view from the front door step to greet him. Her face was radiant when he reached into the carrier basket of his bike and presented her with three flower plants. They walked out into the garden with the plants in hand and I kept switching cameras to follow their progress. It seemed that they were discussing where to plant the new plants and there didn't seem to be anything amiss. I couldn't get any audio input at all in the garden. I was starting to get my hopes up that everything was fine and this was a purely professional visit.

They returned to the house in about 10 minutes and my hopes were shattered. Hema being the very gracious hostess got him sitting on our brand new sofa and disappeared into the kitchen saying she would get him a juice. Raj didn't remain seated but stood up and slipped of his sandals, pulled off his T and walked around our living room in bare feet and sat down again. I couldn't help noticing that he was luxuriantly hairy in the correct places. As soon as she reappeared with 2 glasses of fruit juice in hand he accepted his and gestured to Hema to sit next to him. I was rather ecstatic as she demurred. Was she coming to her senses and resisting this virile guy, however strong the temptation?

Raj would have nothing of it. He reached out and pulled her by her hand and made her sit by him. 'Kya ho gaya Bhabhi , aaj mujhse itni dar kyon rahi ho ? ' (Why Bhabhi, are you scared?) He asked in his deep growly voice. She giggled softly and shook her head. 'To fir mere pas baith jao' (then come closer to me). He put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. She didn't show any resistance and leaned on his hairy torso. Raj brought his glass to her lips allowing her to sip his drink. It was a romantic sight but not a happy one for me.

Though it was difficult to follow their murmured conversation it was obvious it was romantic. In a few minutes Hema had her head buried in his hairy chest, her favourite position it seemed. She was rubbing her nose in the hairy armpits and his chest. Once in a while drawing lines with her tongue. She would draw her tongue out and start licking his nipple. Then continue to draw a line with her wet tongue to his armpit. This was going on for sometime. Then she bared her fine teeth and held his nipple in her front teeth. He was not hurt but must have been in little pain as the front teeth were having cutting edge and must be biting them slightly also was causing some cut in the soft tissue of his muscles. But it was her favourite foreplay with me and now Raj was at the receiving end.
Raj eased back on the sofa while stroking her shoulders. I wished I could zoom in the camera as Hema seemed quite busy. After some time It seemed as Raj complained about the pain and she smiled and started kissing his nipple making him sigh in ecstasy. Such soothing action she never used to do for me, so he must be a very special guy for her to go to all that trouble. I could clearly see Raj opening the top button of his cut off shorts and easing down the zipper. Then he slowly eased her face up to meet his in an open mouthed kiss. I should have been livid with rage, but realised that I was experiencing a quickening of my loins. I was getting turned on by the sight of Hema French kissing another man, albeit a muscular and handsome younger guy.

Hema loves kissing and will spend long periods smooching away if allowed and gets completely turned on by it. It was evident that Raj seemed to be an expert kisser by the way their bodies writhed as the kissing continued. He pulled her on top of his body as the kissing continued and his large hands roamed all over her body. The thin t-shirt was pulled down off her shoulders without any resistance on her part. The moans emanating from Hema confirmed that she was fully turned on and i was curious how this would proceed. I got up and locked my office door to avoid being disturbed.

When i returned to my desk i found that Raj had managed to pull off Hema's T-shirt and her cycling shorts. That was very fast.Now she was in her revealing transparent bra and skimpy panties. I couldn't help but admire my 40 year wife's firm buttocks and thighs. He pulled her thighs apart making her straddle his slim hips. I am sure that she would have been able to feel it, if he was sporting a hard on. The writhing continued and I was sporting a hard on myself at the erotic display.

The seduction continued undisturbed and her bra was peeled down with none of the reluctance I had seen from Hema the day before at the Plant Nursery. In fact she raised herself up probably allowing Raj to see her pert girlish breasts. Though i couldn't see Raj's face from my camera angle from the ensuing actions, I could guess that he probably dived in and started kissing or sucking her nipple making her rear back her head in intense pleasure. Her moaning became louder as well. Raj was now on a winner technique. Hema loses control completely if her nipples are kissed or nibbled on and he seemed to have chosen the right technique. The erotic teasing on her breasts continued unabated making Hema moan and squeal in pleasure and repeatedly throw back her head as he made all the correct moves.

I heard him say something which I couldn't quite make out due to the poor audio quality. But she slowly moved off his body almost reluctant to stop all the pleasure he was giving her. Raj lifted his hips off the sofa and slowly pushed his shorts down his strong hairy thighs. His cock sprang up almost making me gasp. I had always prided myself as having a large cock which was about seven inches long. But this guy's seemed very much thicker and sporting a huge head. I could also see the awe on Hema's face as she stared at it almost reverentially. She was looking agt it as if this was the first time she was seeing it?

Was this their first successful tryst? Did I need to rush home and put a stop to it?

Old 16th January 2018
Custom title

Too late.....he had a chance to disturb them in the mall....hubby is a voyeur like any of us and gets aroused. However, though he is aroused by what she is doing, he doesn't really like it emotionally. After all, this is his 40 year old, long standing wife. I don't think he is a cuckold.

Low saree, short skirts, etc. are great for teasing and flirting but this has gone too far....she is about to fuck another man, and he is watching live!! clearly, she has lost her senses. Their relationship will never be the same...she has willingly gone into this. He should have disturbed them earlier in the garden shop. It would have made her realize what she was doing. But then there would be no story!!

Disturbing them now, in the middle, will spoil their session, perhaps giving rise to further efforts by them....good for hubby, he can enjoy the arousal but prevent the ultimate.....and great for the readers as we hang in suspense!!!

Of course, your call, Mr. Writer.
[/color]

Old 17th January 2018

Raj pulled Hema's small hand onto his rampant cock. She did not have any reluctance about handling it and started moving her hand up and down slowly, drawing some heavy breathing and soft growls from Raj.

'Hum uppar ke room me jate hai ' ('Shall we go upstairs') Hema asked.

'Kahi bhi tum bolo Bhabhi ' ('Whatever you want Bhabhi') he said getting up from the sofa and dragging her by the arm. It was almost with envy that I watched his cock slap up against his flat belly. There was also a feeling almost like pride, a pride about my forty+ year old wife being able to generate such intense sexual attraction in such a very masculine young guy who was more than fifteen years younger than her.

'Saab kab ghar aayenge?' ('What time will sir come') he asked obviously referring to me while stepping out of his shorts.

'woh 12 ke baad Kabhi bhi aa jayenge ' ('might come after twelve') she replied, leading the way towards the staircase leading up to our bedroom. I could not bring myself to switch to the camera in our bed room even though my treacherous genitals were of another mind.

It was a tortured morning that I spent in office. I could not get any useful work done as my mind played out so many scenarios between Raj and Hema. Come 12.30, I headed out of office almost reluctant to go and face my dear wife. How would I react to her, after seeing this morning's happenings? I must have been so engrossed with my thoughts that I hardly noticed anything on the drive back home.

As I drove inside and parked under the car porch Hema appeared at the front door smiling widely. 'Hi dear how was work?' she asked cheerily. 'Ok I guess.' I managed to reply stepping through the doorway.

'I asked Raj to have some lunch and go, he helped so much in the garden.' She said following me inside.

'You what...' I managed to say in disbelief. There sitting at the head of our dining table was Raj, apparently having lunch. 'Raj...' I interjected.

He half rose pushing back his chair to meet me. ('Sir i brought some plants and did some work in the garden. Bhabhi asked me to have some lunch before i go.' ('Sir mai kuchh plants leke aaya tha, aur garden me kam kar diya. Fir Madamne khana khane ke liye ruka diya . ')

'That's good Raj.' ('woh theek hai Raj.') I managed to say, but my eyes were on him in amazement. He was in only a pair of shorts, but even more amazingly he seemed to be just after a shower. His wet tousled hair and the towel hanging on the back of his chair served to confirm.

'Bhabhis cooking is great isn't it sir?' ('Madam ke haath ka khana bahut hi tasty hota hai na Sir?') He said. What surprised me was that he didn't seem to be one bit flustered to be half naked in somebody else's house. He was his usual cocky self. 'Come sir, you must be hungry.' (' AAp jaldi aayiye sir, bhook lagi hogi.') He started to serve a plate of food for me as if i was the visitor in the house. I mumbled an excuse saying that i would freshen up and come, and escaped upstairs.

One look into our bedroom confirmed my worst fears. Though the bed sheets had been tidied up and the bed made up, there was no getting away from the odour of freshly ejaculated semen. Looking into our bathroom revealed that Raj would have had a shower in here. Water was still dripping down the glass walls of the shower cubicle. I was strangely turned on wondering whether Hema joined him here too.

I did a quick change of clothes and went downstairs to join them. Raj had already finished his lunch and casually pushed out a chair right next to him. Hema was already seated on the other side and starting her lunch. We chatted as we finished our lunch as if everything was ok. Surprisingly enough I actually felt quite relaxed and OK with the two of them. He left soon afterwards grabbing his T shirt off our sofa.

I just could not bring myself to raise any controversial questions like why she had offered him our shower as I too was in a very sexually aroused state. And sure enough we had some hugely enjoyable sex during the that afternoon. I was constantly reminded that I maybe be ploughing through her cunt which was still wet with his cum while we fucked and it only served to inflame my passion further.

I kept constant watch on our house through our security system in the days to come with nothing report. Hema was also back at work too and we hardly saw each other over the next few days except for dinner. But our sex life improved tremendously and we had pretty awesome sex every night in the next few days.

I also secretly managed to upgrade our security system to cover all the interior spaces of the house with 2 angles and HD cameras with remote zoom capability. I had to come home early for 3 days to accomplish this.

And then it happened again, she told me one morning that she might call in sick as she was having a headache. I told her that I would come back in the afternoon to check how she was and bring her some lunch to which she agreed. I switched on the system as soon as got into office and there she was looking quite healthy and happy. As I was too distracted to get any office work done, i locked myself in my office asking not to be disturbed. Sure enough, by 10.00 she was welcoming Raj into our house.

Old 18th January 2018
Custom title

Wish we could read about what he saw on the bedroom camera, how she behaved, which holes, etc. " The first cut is the deepest".

I wish he had made a point about why she had allowed so much latitude to a mere gardner. That would have been pretty normal thing to say. But I guess the story is about a voyeur husband, turning into a cuckold.

The new HD cameras will give us some HD enjoyment!!!
[/color]

Last edited by breville1 : 18th January 2018 at 01:38 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls