Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > I'm-fed-up.Its-time-to-name-and-shame

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
as-you-may-know-i-have-a-PnV-thread-called-encounters-with-desi-call-girls.
its-about-peoples-real-life-experiences-with-desi-prostitutes.
known-of-the-material-is-originally-mine.
however,since-the-thread-started-my-pm-inbox-has-been-bombarded-with-requests-for-phone-numbers-of-hookers.
so-much-so-that-my-500-limit-inbox-has-been-filled-within-a-couple-of-weeks.
i'm-now-going-to-name-and-shame-these-despo-leechers-in-this-thread.

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

rikkyshh is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.06 gb DL: 5.81 gb Ratio: 0.35
Spam Kill
hi there
i know the encounters are old but i still enjoy them, i am travelling to india, mumbai soon and i was hoping to have a good time, please can you inform me of any new changes in the law over there and please share some call girls numbers, would be most appreciated.

thank you

Rikky

Old 19th January 2008
Custom title

John Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
as-you-may-know-i-have-a-PnV-thread-called-encounters-with-desi-call-girls.
its-about-peoples-real-life-experiences-with-desi-prostitutes.
known-of-the-material-is-originally-mine.
however,since-the-thread-started-my-pm-inbox-has-been-bombarded-with-requests-for-phone-numbers-of-hookers.
so-much-so-that-my-500-limit-inbox-has-been-filled-within-a-couple-of-weeks.
i'm-now-going-to-name-and-shame-these-despo-leechers-in-this-thread.
How much a new keybord costs in your village Lal unkil

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

baazigar is an unknown quantity at this point
Spam Kill

dhundta fir raha
hello lal bhai south bombay mein ghoom ghoom ke thak gaya hu suggest me a good place pls

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

ketan19 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.13 gb DL: 818.50 mb Ratio: 1.42
Spam Kill
urgent!!!!
can you mail me some contacts of gals in pune........my email id is *******@gmail.com...........please send me m desperate for decent girls.......gals in budhwar peth are awefull.......

thanks in advance.....

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

ace is an unknown quantity at this point
Spam Kill
first time user
just started new to kandivali, need good contacts in kandivali for fun.
getting bored

thx

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

porukki_me is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 272.00 kb DL: 2.09 mb Ratio: 0.13
Spam Kill
Hello sir
Hello sir,
firstly thnk u for posting such a good post i.e encounter with desi call girls..Sir could u forward me the web frm which u got the stuffs..I am frm chennai and i looking forward for having sex in chennai so could u pls forward details abt chennai including pimp and call girls no also and i would be really thnkful if u send we the webpage frm which u found all the details...Pls pls

Old 19th January 2008
Founding Member
www.picscrazy.com

VCash

sameer2380 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sameer2380
UL: 43.76 mb DL: 50.81 mb Ratio: 0.86
Spam Kill
Hey Dude
Hey Dude,

The only reason i jointed the forum was because i was so impressed with your knowledge of the city and the options for the girls available.

Dude.. after coming from Mumbai , i am dried here... I have searched so much . however could not find any genuine resource.
The once available are too costly for me.

I need your kind help in letting me know few contact numbers i can try and get along.
I know this seems like " I do all the work and you avail all the benefits " but it is not so. I am desperately in need to fuck a good girl. Please help me. Please Please...

Email: **********@gmail.com or yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sameer

Old 19th January 2008
Boley to Jhakkas
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
peterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to peterblair2000

Old 19th January 2008
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
I can understand the pain Lal is going through.

else he won't take this much pain to start this thread, irrespective of the "-so-called-tea" spilled his laptop keyboard.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls