Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > New PicsCrazy

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd February 2012
JustDesi is Back
Visit my website

Mr.justdesi is one with the universeMr.justdesi is one with the universeMr.justdesi is one with the universeMr.justdesi is one with the universeMr.justdesi is one with the universe
Gr8 work.. for the announcement..

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd February 2012

CYNT is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks

Old 23rd February 2012
Rockstar
Visit my website

gamejump1 is a pillar of our communitygamejump1 is a pillar of our communitygamejump1 is a pillar of our communitygamejump1 is a pillar of our communitygamejump1 is a pillar of our communitygamejump1 is a pillar of our community
site not loading its me or for you also guys too

--
Indian Sex Scandals & MMs-- SeeDesi.com

Old 23rd February 2012
action begins :don:
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
manikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps databasemanikbasa has hacked the reps database
GF

g8 announcement for uploaders

Old 23rd February 2012
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Betting Badshah: Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
FTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps databaseFTF has hacked the reps database
What do you think of GodFather's post?
I
I disapprove

Old 23rd February 2012
Custom title

sexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsexiguy143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
congrats

Old 23rd February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

DHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thumbs up

wow fantastic.it looks and works great.thank you sir.

but whats the max upload no of files.for ex 20,30 or any restriction.please clarify.

once again a good job sir

------------------SAVE EXBII BY DONATE------------------------

Old 23rd February 2012
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Multiple selection is a wonderful addition

Old 23rd February 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
I have not tested it, but it should work with up to 256 MB in one upload.

Old 23rd February 2012
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
I have not tested it, but it should work with up to 256 MB in one upload.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls