Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Annual Masala Awards 2011....Winners !!!!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th April 2012
Being simple is not so simple
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
All winners

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4th April 2012
Banned

aashiq aawara has many secret admirersaashiq aawara has many secret admirers
Send a message via MSN to aashiq aawara Send a message via Yahoo to aashiq aawara Send a message via Skype™ to aashiq aawara
to all the winners

Old 4th April 2012
Banned

Send a message via MSN to aashiq aawara Send a message via Yahoo to aashiq aawara Send a message via Skype™ to aashiq aawara
rohit bhai

Old 4th April 2012
Banned

Mr. India Sirjee

Old 4th April 2012

love_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our communitylove_1234 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post

[row][colc]Best Desi Story Thread

Winner: BAAT EK RAAT KI by rohithot4u
Story Section

congrats rohit

Last edited by love_1234 : 4th April 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Old 4th April 2012
Custom title

magnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our communitymagnilavis is a pillar of our community
Contrats...

Old 4th April 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post

Added now.

Old 4th April 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
I had the rough idea for Vendetta in my mind for almost 2 years before finally writing it down but it was so radical that I wasn't sure if I'll be able to pull it off successfully or if the readers will like it? Thankfully the readers loved it and I'm happy with my effort as well. It's the first time I have taken part in AMA and winning it for a story that is so close to my heart have only made it even more special. This is also my 10th award here at exbii and I accept it on behalf of my beloved story section. I want to say thanks to the admin team for honoring me with this and all the readers who made Vendetta such a resounding success. To all the new budding witters I'll only say this.....

Chand ko chone ki justajo karo, agar manzil na bhi mili toh aasmaan ko toh is bahane cho hi loge.

Old 4th April 2012
..-. ..- -.-. -.- ..-
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
neodevil has disabled reputations

Old 4th April 2012
Like To Share
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest      
tarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universetarun87 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to tarun87
to all the winners
its my first time participation in AMA and im the winner

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls